Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy (21095 Views)

Abike Dabiri: Many Nigerians ‘Stranded’ In UAE Are Ex-Convicts / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / 300 Nigerians Stranded In UAE Arrive Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by Optional09: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
planetx:
You must be a teenager that has never left Nigeria before watching to many Hollywood movies. A cashier working in Costco better than Buhari lol you have jokes, loan for someone with no credit history, right to vote for a non US citizen, all the electricity, water, WiFi are all free. That person will be crying every night for leaving Nigeria you have zero clue about whatever fantasy you have in your head.

With all your education you lack comprehension and critical thinking skills. Do you have a job?

If i am a teenager i think preK students are better than you.
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by onoja12: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Quite there,i hate ignorant people that know nothing but think they know,you are a fat lier UAE my foot.go and pay your taxes and stop talking trash

quote author=Kaylet post=92594800][/quote]
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by onoja12: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
I stand corrected.however it remain an exception to the norm even the article says so

uote author=lexy2014 post=92594085]

It seems u have problems reading & even understanding what u read. Pls read this again. Also take note of d link I posted. Seems u didn't read. If u did, d English there might have been beyond ur comprehension

NB: pls take note of my choice of words. Very important. [/quote]
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by lexy2014: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
onoja12:
I stand corrected.however it remain an exception to the norm even the article says so

uote author=lexy2014 post=92594085]

It seems u have problems reading & even understanding what u read. Pls read this again. Also take note of d link I posted. Seems u didn't read. If u did, d English there might have been beyond ur comprehension

NB: pls take note of my choice of words. Very important.

U have already been corrected because u lied. And in ur ignorance, it's obvious that u lied and u are still lying because there's nowhere in d article that says anything about being an exception or not an exception. Pls read again:

And u also spoke about what u no and my choice of words were not mistaken or a generalisation unlike ur comment which is a generalisation. US and UK are not d entire world & it's not in all cases that their citizens pay for evacuation. Pls read again:

It's not entirely true that evacuations are paid by d citizens. In some cases, citizens pay. In many cases, d country pays. So it is d duty of d mission to organize free flights if d need be.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by lexy2014: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

they are mad, na the embassy pay their flight to UAE? or while they were forming big boys and girls in UAE them no remember their people for Nigerian say levels fit bad bah? free flight kill Dem under that tree

Did they form "big boys and girls" for u? How did they not remember their people in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by Kaylet: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
onoja12:
Quite there,i hate ignorant people that know nothing but think they know,you are a fat lier UAE my foot.go and pay your taxes and stop talking trash

quote author=Kaylet post=92594800]

You've not said anything reasonable. Even if you missed words as typo, your tense is out of it.

You're one of those who bastardised our educational system.

Mr or Mrs Quite there fat lier
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by lereinter(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
onoja12:
Were do Nigerians get the idea that it is the duty of missions to arrange free flights for them,the missions didnt take you to those countries,you did so on your own,the mission duty is to make arrangement for approval for emergency flights that is if you can afford it,there is no budget anywhere for such.
Please note every country who makes flight arrangement for their citizens,the citizens always bear the cost.

Please note every country who makes flight arrangement for their citizens,the citizens always bear the cost

You are not sure about this

Post a link about it
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by eaglechild: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
onoja12:
Were do Nigerians get the idea that it is the duty of missions to arrange free flights for them,the missions didnt take you to those countries,you did so on your own,the mission duty is to make arrangement for approval for emergency flights that is if you can afford it,there is no budget anywhere for such.
Please note every country who makes flight arrangement for their citizens,the citizens always bear the cost.
It is the responsibility of a country to safeguard her citizens home and abroad and rescue them if stranded and in trying times.
We have become used to horrendous leadership that we are no longer aware of our rights and privileges as citizens.
It is very unfortunate that you have this point of view.
That means if you are in a position if power, you will abandon your country mates.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by Rossikki: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
nomenclature:
Oga everywhere is better than nigeria ,stop giving yourself false hope ,that is the plain truth, even if they are stranded, even american citizens gets stranded at a point and their government helps

Is this not how you ignorant DONKEYS end up in slavery in foreign countries, sucking Arab and white dicks for dog food?

Who will save you ignorant, stupid youth from this madness?

show me one country nigeria is better than ,don't mention the war torn countries

Can an empty-headed dunce like you name even 30 countries on the earth today, out of the 195 countries we have?

Can your colonised brain see beyond 'America', 'UK', 'Germany', 'Italy', and 'France'?

How do you know all countries are ''better than Nigeria'' when you can't even NAME them, you Idiot drowning in inferiority complex and self-hate?

Have you been to Uganda?

What about Niger Republic?

Guinea?

Swaziland?

Lesotho?

Burundi?

Burma?

Guatemala?

Zambia?

North Korea?

Tonga?

San Marino?

Palau?

Kiribati?

Nauru?

Tuvalu?

St Vincent & the Grenadines?

Vanuatu?

Honduras?

Haiti?

Grenada?

Cambodia?

Nepal?

Chad?

Mongolia?

Burkina Faso?

Bangladesh?

Pakistan?

Mozambique?

Nicaragua?

Comoros?

Kyrgyzstan?

Venezuela?

Mauritania?

Laos?

Sri Lanka?

Zimbabwe?

Sudan?

Tajikistan?

Malawi?

Madagascar?

Guinea-Bissau?

Djibouti?

These are not ''war-torn countries'', but I CAN BET YOU MY LAST PENNY that you couldn't live in any of them for 2 weeks without your DUMBASS BEGGING to be returned to Nigeria. Or should I say ''demanding'' that Nigeria sends aeroplanes to bring you back for free.

IDIOTS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by eaglechild: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
chika0072:
You see, many of you saying na nigeria send them come UAE...you are wrong. Consulate even abandon them is even wrong, you don't know the sun in uae. Sleeping on the road....looking for cartons to put on the ground to sleep on....shit I saw some it was heart breaking. Yes few are at fault no doubt...but you see a working government will always put its citizens first. THE DISRESPECT SHOWN TO THESE PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF THEIR DOINGS IS NOTED BY THE UAE CITIZENS, THAT IS HOW THEY WILL THREAT YOU ALL SOMEDAY AND WITH THE BELIEF YOUR GOVT WILL DO NOTHING...NOT ONLY WHEN YOU COME TO UAE, ALL OVER THE WORLD IS WATCHING... we can use planes to go carry so-called repentant bokoharams but we can't secure a fair deal for your stranded citizens to bring them home...even there are empty rooms around the place where they are sleeping...its an estate building that is not fully developed. What is wrong with consulate negotiating for at least two rooms or three....one for girls and others for boys with toilet and bathrooms. Then let them feed themselves till they make a nice deal to take them home....and also have them monitored because truly majority of them are bad eggs but you don't close your eyes because bad people are passing...you will not see the good ones.

Even the place I work, some of the locals (business owners) yesterday went to give them food...some police was even try to question them why they are giving them food till the locals put them in their place....you see and this is because our govt are not looking at them as humans...now others are doing same. Don't look at their crimes...they are many good men their who are victims of this pandemic...lost all...dubai is expensive. Let the govt come and help.

Some african countries wont let their citizens feel like animals....even animals are not allowed to stay under the uae sun....animal activists will make u see pepper...

NB:
My English should not be a problem here... let's be humans for once.
You are on point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by luvsesan4eva(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Optional09:

Those who are fighting back you called them irritant lock them up and shave their head with broken bottles. Even the slave masters didn’t do more than that.

That's because the number is few...... Do you remember a song they sing back then (how many people soldiers go kill o)? if we all come out in numbers can they throw bombs at us For protesting?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by onoja12: 2:51am On Aug 09, 2020
Position of power,i would do my best not answering to entitlement mentality.you are correct it is the duty of the government to look after there interest not pay there ticket.

quote author=eaglechild post=92601223]
It is the responsibility of a country to safeguard her citizens home and abroad and rescue them if stranded and in trying times.
We have become used to horrendous leadership that we are no longer aware of our rights and privileges as citizens.
That means if you are in a position if power, you will abandon your country mates.[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by onoja12: 2:53am On Aug 09, 2020
Mr english only black ignorant people equate language with intelligence.keep speaking grammer

quote author=Kaylet post=92597324]

You've not said anything reasonable. Even if you missed words as typo, your tense is out of it.

You're one of those who bastardised our educational system.

Mr or Mrs Quite there fat lier[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by onoja12: 2:55am On Aug 09, 2020
Now it gives me great pleasure to advice you,go and read your own posted article because it is clear you didnt read it

uote author=lexy2014 post=92596255]

U have already been corrected because u lied. And in ur ignorance, it's obvious that u lied and u are still lying because there's nowhere in d article that says anything about being an exception or not an exception. Pls read again:

And u also spoke about what u no and my choice of words were not mistaken or a generalisation unlike ur comment which is a generalisation. US and UK are not d entire world & it's not in all cases that their citizens pay for evacuation. Pls read again:

It's not entirely true that evacuations are paid by d citizens. In some cases, citizens pay. In many cases, d country pays. So it is d duty of d mission to organize free flights if d need be.
[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by bull67: 4:23am On Aug 09, 2020
when we have bad politicians has leaders stealing billions of money sending it abroad , buying houses in london, dubai america e.t.c. i come to think of who voted them in govtmnent. when i read these bad comments i now dont blame those start steal billons of our money abroad. when you are a leader of snakes,lions,leopards,pytons,dangerous gorrillas,babbons e.t.c and God change you from animal to human to be a leader of wild animals where there is lot of good resourses and a good fertile land, if you dont steal and run, they will finish you up by eating you. r.i.p saro-wiwa. Watch his court case on youtube the guy died for his people, if he had left the country b4 he was killed he would be a grandfather today. They have forgotten him. but people are supporting bad leaders.
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by lexy2014: 6:19am On Aug 09, 2020
onoja12:

Now it gives me great pleasure to advice you,go and read your own posted article because it is clear you didnt read it

uote author=lexy2014 post=92596255]

Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by lexy2014: 6:29am On Aug 09, 2020
bigtt76:

We also don't know their true status if they have valid passports or not. We've not heard the government side of the story though so let's not judge cheesy

U are admitting that u are ignorant about a lot of things but yet u were judging. What government side of d story do u want to hear? Did d stranded Nigerians tell u that their passports are invalid?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by lexy2014: 6:38am On Aug 09, 2020
onoja12:
Position of power,i would do my best not answering to entitlement mentality.you are correct it is the duty of the government to look after there interest not pay there ticket.

quote author=eaglechild post=92601223]
That means if you are in a position if power, you will abandon your country mates.

Does d president & his family not have entitlement mentality? Do d politicians who steal billions everyday not have entitlement mentality? Who is paying for Aisha buharis flight& medical treatment in Dubai for neck pain? Y then is d "entitlement mentality" of stranded Nigerians who seek evacuation now a crime?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by Kaylet: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=onoja12 post=92613493]Mr english only black ignorant people equate language with intelligence.keep speaking grammer

quote author=Kaylet post=92597324]

If it was hard to learn basics of English and it's hard for you to learn basics for your personal improvement, then you're not supposed to be in our present day society:

Those days in secondary school, shame will not even allow you to talk.

Mr Man, that language is the basic, even if you're a dullard: you speak and write well, any body or organization can invest in you either here or outside the country.

If it's hard to learn your official language, how difficult will it be to learn other languages.

You're one of those embarrassing the youth in Nigeria and Africa, if you didn't go to school it's a different thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by Kaylet: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2020
lexy2014:

U are admitting that u are ignorant about a lot of things but yet u were judging. What government side of d story do u want to hear? Did d stranded Nigerians tell u that their passports are invalid?

Thank you my brother.
Even if the passport is no longer valid, it's the responsibility of the Nigeria embassy to secure a new one.

We'll always want to copy other nations as long as it helps the country to siphon money but anything regarding the citizenry it's a challenge.

If a China or US person writes to her country he/she needs help within 24hrs answers have come.

The government of UAE is doing their best. They've taken the responsibility of assisting the Nigeria country in bringing their people home but Nigeria govt have refused to approve the landing.

UAE(those with Dubai visas, I don't know about other Emirates) is ready to provide free flight for the Nigerians willing to come home but the Govt is saying no.

Yet, one person will be talking trash, if it's the govt that sent them message.

If we are not our brothers keepers, the country can't move forward

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by bull67: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2020
my brother you are right. i feel ashamed when nigerians say all these things to their fellow brothers abroad. but those that steal in billions, they praise them. i knowof a woman that has left home, left her husband and 3 kids to work hard for the family for 5 yeats. she brought money back home and took great care of her family but she will still have more enemies than those that steal our billions.
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by bigtt76(f): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Ok

lexy2014:

Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by onoja12: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
I no get time for grammer people,keep wastinh your energy.

[quote author=Kaylet post=92616137][/quote]
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by onoja12: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
Speak and write well english then people would invest in you.hahahahah
My brother we live in a result orienent world,once you know your onion kings will come to you,i am 100% sure that i have exchange pleasentries with more world leaders than probably you and your english will ever have.the chinese ,germans spanish ,japenese,who speak there native language they gather more investment than your generation would ever get and produce more result than your english depertment.in summary mugu english na just ordinary language(mode of communication) no different from yourba ,hausa or igbo .na watin dey your brain na him matter.

quote author=Kaylet post=92616137][/quote]
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by onoja12: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
I agree with you.on this point

quote author=lexy2014 post=92614963]

Does d president & his family not have entitlement mentality? Do d politicians who steal billions everyday not have entitlement mentality? Who is paying for Aisha buharis flight& medical treatment in Dubai for neck pain? Y then is d "entitlement mentality" of stranded Nigerians who seek evacuation now a crime?[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by Kaylet: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
onoja12:
Speak and write well english then people would invest in you.hahahahah
My brother we live in a result orienent world,once you know your onion kings will come to you,i am 100% sure that i have exchange pleasentries with more world leaders than probably you and your english will ever have.the chinese ,germans spanish ,japenese,who speak there native language they gather more investment than your generation would ever get and produce more result than your english depertment.in summary mugu english na just ordinary language(mode of communication) no different from yourba ,hausa or igbo .na watin dey your brain na him matter.

quote author=Kaylet post=92616137]

Since you've succeeded to bring in family to it, you'll get it in full. I tried to be logical because the conversation is simply betwee n you and I.

Logically, you don't know anything, and from the the little you've written, I can say you're intellectually daft.

Even if you got skills, your attitude will always bring you down because you don't care about people, hence it'll be very hard for you to lead.

Your level of reasoning is liken to a child in nursery 2, who is just getting to know the surroundings.

Someone like you will be a daft dullard
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by onoja12: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Talk talk,in one hand am brillant in another am in primary two,make up your mind.as for care about people oh i do,that is why i am taking pains to clear your ignorance you see countries that advance care more about your brains than manners.but stupid ignorant Africans like you want to be worshipped so they look for people to stroke there ego.my friend go and upgrade your thinking it would help your children unborn because you see knowledge is equally transfered by dna.i can help you when you need operation in the hosiptal look for the man that speaks the best english you hear,make sure you do not use the best doctor thier grammer and writing usually are not too good.or when your car breaks down look for the mechanic that hails you well,do not go to the most experince oh because they are usually very rude.

quote author=Kaylet post=92638259]

Since you've succeeded to bring in family to it, you'll get it in full. I tried to be logical because the conversation is simply because you and I.

Logically you don't know anything, and from the the little you've written, I can say you're intellectually daft.

Even if you got skills, your attitude will always bring you down because you don't care about people, hence it'll be very hard for you to lead.

Your level of reasoning is like a child in nursery 2, who is just getting to know the surrounding.

Someone like you will be dullard[/quote]

quote author=Kaylet post=92638259]

Since you've succeeded to bring in family to it, you'll get it in full. I tried to be logical because the conversation is simply because you and I.

Logically you don't know anything, and from the the little you've written, I can say you're intellectually daft.

Your level of reasoning is like a child in nursery 2, who is just getting to know the surrounding.

Someone like you will be dullard[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by Kaylet: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=onoja12 post=92644540]

Guy, you're so daft.
People pay for knowledge and they're ready to spend millions on such.

When they hire you cheaply, then you're a cheap.

I've been to places and I know what my country men and women are facing.

I won't allow bigot like you to deny them of their rights.

You're a slowpoke, you only wasted your parents investment on yourself.

You're not fit to be a Nigerian

Idiot
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by onoja12: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
It was nice assisting you,Glad its sinking in.

uote author=Kaylet post=92645216][/quote]
Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by Kaylet: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
onoja12:
It was nice assisting you,Glad its sinking in.

uote author=Kaylet post=92645216]

You need psychiatric help

Re: Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy by bull67: 6:04am On Sep 03, 2020
nigeria is not a country. its just a place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Road’ll Be Completed In 2021 – Julius Berger / UK Deports 83 Nigerians / Nigerian Portugal Student Visa Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.