Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) (103464 Views)

Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) / Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Officialgarri:
Imagine what money can do. And the man no even fine reach me o.

Since last week, I dey toast corn seller, she no gree cry
Try harder bro. In Teni's voice "if you work hard, you can climb the mountain top"
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by opray: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Una no wan make money change hands.
Pouring a cup of water into river Niger...mtcheeeeeeeew.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
May God bless their union with Love Love Love...
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by drLammy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Na because of this babe Dbanj dey enter Maiduguri
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by neuralct(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Rich Love
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by adecz: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dbanj like better thing wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Did she leave D'banj because of the rape allegations?
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Who Will Marry me?
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nice... it’s interesting that when concerns the kids of the northern elites they don’t marry them off at a tender age, but wait to give them a sound education. Poor man pikin however, na different case.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Macsjebs:

Chief, how do u always post on first page
because he knows dead vultures re waiting for him
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by doe: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Is this not the dude that did some dodgy investment in a formula 1 team as well as serve time in a Texas jail!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Tomide007: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
U09ce:
See how wedding enter Business section for NL. My people hustle o�
As in
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Tomide007: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Did she leave D'banj because of the rape allegations?
Lol, the speculations was many years back.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by generalwo(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
GMBuhari:
Olowo n sore olowo

Dear God, Please don't forget me , The move i'll make that'll make me rich, powerful and admirable in the society, Help me make that move !

Say amen if you want the same
.... Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Kissiemu(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
I am opening this thread. I will just become depressed...

Uwa nkem odizi iche?
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tomide007:
Lol, the speculations was many years back.
Ok
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
Xucxex1997:
Just imagine billionaire getting married to a billionaire
Chai!!!
Life no balance

Or you want am to marry a market woman?

Love no dey blind again o grin
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Officialgarri:
Imagine what money can do. And the man no even fine reach me o.

Since last week, I dey toast corn seller, she no gree cry
see fine oga wey Mumu. Who your fine epp? Don't go out go hustle. Sit down there dey look yourself in mirror sey you fine. Las Las, na fish seller you go marry grin

1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pretty babe, HML to u.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Unconquerable: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
starbuck:
Don't date because of money but meet the rich and date because of LOVE
Silly remark.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Yankee101: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Why 419 boys just full everywhere?

In January 2010 he was working for renewable energy company The Bridge, of which he was co-founder; a warrant was issued for his arrest after a Texan district attorney received claims that Malik had stolen over $200,000 during his probationary period.

https://www.vice.com/en_asia/article/d7qw8q/the-mysterious-nigerian-prince-who-scammed-his-way-into-owning-an-f1-team

A warrant was issued for Ado-Ibrahim's arrest. He was taken to the Collin County Detention Center the following week where he posted a $10,000 bond the following Saturday, according to jail records.

https://starlocalmedia.com/mckinneycouriergazette/news/self-proclaimed-nigerian-prince-arrested-on-perjury-probation-violation/article_25fb1239-bf52-5c00-86cf-0a744acb9331.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2020
I wonder what the Bride's family will think if they discover his shady past that NL sleuths uncovered undecided
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by mkoabiola: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2020
Despite d wealth.

D banj stil no Marry this babe then.

Wetin him see.

Abi he no wan marry malo babe
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by ugbanante: 12:13am On Aug 08, 2020
hhh, good thing good oh
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by markfour(m): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2020
E no balance!!
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 12:22am On Aug 08, 2020
EdmundChidera:
It's only on nollywood that a billionaire marries the poor

Congratulations to them

I'm a professional business consultant and our service is exceptional. Check my signature for your proper consultancy.

Ned marry Regina na
Oshiomhole marry that Iara girl na

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 12:30am On Aug 08, 2020
EyezofGod120:
cheesy na who.go.come marry poor mab pikin na,,baba God pls hear my voice today,,give me money I don't wanna die poor lord,,,,pls do this for me lord

Likewise, na who go come marry rich man picken?
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 12:32am On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=Pr0cter post=92571451]Only for nollywood movies rich man dey marry poor woman..

In real life, the rich marries the rich.

Who are you circles? The company you keep today is who you become tomorrow.

Tread carefully.

Congratulations billionaires[picked?

Not true. Count all the billionaires in Nigeria. Only very few married from money
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by vena92: 12:35am On Aug 08, 2020
GMBuhari:
Olowo n sore olowo

Dear God, Please don't forget me , The move i'll make that'll make me rich, powerful and admirable in the society, Help me make that move !

Say amen if you want the same
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by veron007: 12:36am On Aug 08, 2020
See our oyel money ohoo. ..lol
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Tolzy11(m): 12:41am On Aug 08, 2020
Hello guys can you check-out my latest video on how to take a screenshot on PC effectively and it's the best way out there.
Thanks for watching!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fd9xbCL59Y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World / Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity / Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.