Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy (25737 Views)

We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP / Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life / Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by tizteezy(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2020
Unfortunately, Nigeria no go better
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by melodyogonna(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2020
Uteghe:
US embassy should shut up. What's this silly paternalistic attitude about? Does Nigeria also monitor and comment on political crisis in US? White police officers in US routinely kill blacks;do African countries issue "statements"? The statement is silly,condescending and TOTALLY uncalled for.
They're the most powerful country in the world, they can do without you but you can't do without them.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by lexy2014: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2020
madridguy:
See wetin US mission tweet see wetin Nigeria paper they publish. grin grin grin

Nigeria media requires urgent intervention.

U saw just one tweet & u are complaining. Didn't u see "1/7" after d first tweet? Didn't u also see that d report put d US embassy statements in quotations? U can open a Twitter account to verify d tweets
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by 4tomandchi: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2020
US is in crisis pandemicaly and in a trade war with China. We see Trump closing consulate and banning businesses. Is that democracy? These people should leave us alone to forge our path. Obaseki must win!

1 Like

Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Dapson73(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Oshiomhole's stupid actions has brought an embarrassment once again for this country in the comity of nations.

Ever since he was Sacked from Abuja and he came down to Edo, the once peaceful state is now in chaos.

Buhari call Oshiomhole to orderz he is not the one contesting election, he should allow Pastor Ize IYAMU to do his campaign and let Edo people decide who they want to be their governor.

Stop being hypocrite, this was the same way he campaigned for Obaseki in the 2016 election.

He (Oshiomole) even did more than this cause he was the sitting governor and he has the control of state apparatus.
So mind your business and leave Oshiomole to do his needed and resourceful task ahead.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by BigBashiru: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2020
Uteghe:
US embassy should shut up. What's this silly paternalistic attitude about? Does Nigeria also monitor and comment on political crisis in US? White police officers in US routinely kill blacks;do African countries issue "statements"? The statement is silly,condescending and TOTALLY uncalled for.

United States should admit Nigeria as it's 53rd State or as a US Protectorate or Foreign Territory. Nigeria will NOT get better unless it's affairs ate divided up amongst foreign nations.

Power/ electricity should be given to Germany.

Transport to China

Agriculture to EU

Defence to Israel

Oil and Gas management to UAE

Medicare to UK - even Buhari wife is in UAE now receiving treatment.

THE BLACK MAN SEEMS INCAPABLE OF RULING HIMSELF!

1 Like

Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2020
Mr Osewa a mod made this post on front page

Once you quote this post to report it or even just quite it your account gets banned

Why? What is the aim of promoting hate speech here ?

I hope you know there is a new fine for that?

Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Sam0(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2020
U.S please leave them alone,is a clear case of since the bird has learnt to fly without perching,the hunter has also learnt to shot without missing.I only worried for the people who will kill themselves for their sake
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by ajailer(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2020
Lol, they had to report to US mission in Nigeria. Haha, US that couldn't even protect it's 2016 presidential election from external influence wants to play a moral voice here. Very soon we go see some ppl go meet Trump for white House on top Edo state matter. I trust CNN to carry it.

1 Like

Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Shugavee(f): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2020
They do what they like wit no regards to the law and constitution , and buhari is to you a good president. Tell me if u are not ....
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by ekestic1976(f): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2020
RichBoy247:
Who asked you idiots. Why don't you deal with the nonentity at White House first
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by UDUJ(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Truth be told this whole political brouhaha happening in Edo state right now is a thing of shame.

It saddens me to see what my state is turning into, all because of some selfish individuals that do not have the interest of the average state citizen at heart.
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Achorise: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Everybody should be disappointed at Oshiomole rascality just few weeks to the election day.

This is just charging the atmosphere. I do not pray the killings that followed Rivers election plays out in Edo state.

APC really need to prove to Nigerians that they are different from PDP at least in the area of peaceful election. We know they have failed woefully like PDP in all areas of governance.
In fact they have shown to be worse than PDP.

Oshiomole is really a bad product of democracy with his do or die way of politics. And to think this is a man who once had my sympathy during his political fight with Tony Anenih is just so disappointing.

M.orons who hail his attitudes will surely know how much they have mortgaged the future of their children sooner or later.
If they failed woefully as you think I don’t think you would have had they freedom to type freely without molestation ,a dividend of democracy gained from failed PDP.
The rascality of APC was is possible today because PDP decided to conduct a free and fair elections which APC sees as a rocket science.
PDP had best economy team which we all benefited because they had technocrat and sound mind as the hem of affairs.
Corruption under APC you know can not be compared under PDP.
God bless Nigeria ��
God bless Edo state
God bless PDP
God save APC

1 Like

Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by joelag: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2020
This is Oshiomhole's last fight, but I foresee a deadly political end for him.
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by lifenija: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Everybody should be disappointed at Oshiomole rascality just few weeks to the election day.

This is just charging the atmosphere. I do not pray the killings that followed Rivers election plays out in Edo state.

APC really need to prove to Nigerians that they are different from PDP at least in the area of peaceful election. We know they have failed woefully like PDP in all areas of governance.

Oshiomole is really a bad product of democracy with his do or die way of politics. And to think this is a man who once had my sympathy during his political fight with Tony Anenih is just so disappointing.

M.orons who hail his attitudes will surely know how much they have mortgaged the future of their children sooner or later.
apc need to prove? u be Nigerian abi u just wake up from coma?

1 Like

Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Vmotors: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2020
For me I think the Edo people should just vote for Obaseki. This will end all the Godfatherism leading to this national embarrassment . Old fathers are not really ashamed of themselves . There is practically no difference between them and kidnappers. Surprisingly the President cannot sanitize this urgly situation rather supporting it.
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by focus7: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2020
Who made US a watchdog over other countries affairs?

They should mind the problems in their own countries
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Henrydata(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2020
Ok

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

The bolded summarizes the truth.

APC has sold Nigeria to China last year and they didn't know.

Army now chases bandits to recover cows while humans are slaughtered daily in thesame neighborhoods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Pennywise(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2020
Oshiomole has sown chaos in Edo State. The midget tortoise should be ready to reap mayhem.
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by FlashDboy: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2020
Hahahahah, how funny the US can be or want to be.

With all the stuffs happening in US, how dem don take epp themselves? We know what is happening over there, we listen to the news.

However, Obaseki, importing thugs to distablize Edo state and continue to blame it on Oshomhole will no longer work. We know their antics and we will continue to be ahead of them in the game.

Obaseki n Shuabu, must go to jail after the election. Thieves and ingrates!
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2020
The way Oyibo dey pieces English like spare parts.

Off-cycle elections.

Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Chukkson: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2020
Austino50:
What's is your business in our (Nigerians) internal affairs, don't worry once Trumpet is beaten black and blue by great Biden, you shall be recalled because you don't know your job

It would be their business when your country start begging for aids and funds.
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by adenigga(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

........No, they might argue with you o, this is their best Governor so far considering his efforts to get FDI (Foreign Direct investment) to Edo State as below pictures illustrates......

1 Like

Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Pennywise(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2020
adenigga:

........No, they might argue with you o, this is their best Governor so far considering his efforts to get FDI (Foreign Direct investment) to Edo State as below pictures illustrates......

See monkey
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by SmartyPants(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2020
madridguy:
See wetin US mission tweet see wetin Nigeria paper they publish. grin grin grin

Nigeria media requires urgent intervention.

They reproduced exactly what was said.
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Richlife247: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

The fact is that APC is still ruling in the capacity of an opposition.

1 Like

Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2020
Lol
Re: We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy by Eriokanmi: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2020
Some Nigerian won't see anything bad about this . Rule of law and human rights are lacking in this govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Controversy Trails Leaked List Of Terrorists’ Financiers / Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer / Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.