Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) (7707 Views)

A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria / Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] / Fear Of Igbo Aggression Grips Niger Delta Tribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by tutudesz: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=gordus post=92631779]You don't know Ijaws are in Ondo state or because that part of Nigeria is in Ondo state,the people living there are not Niger Delta [Qquote author=tutudesz post=92585081]
Regardless it's doesn't not change the fact that Ondo state is not part of the Niger Delta State, but part of the NDDC or are the Igbos in Delta State part of South East
undecided am a FBI grin Only my brothers and sisters understand
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by stanleyravos: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Are you aware that a whole local government in bayelsa State speak Urhobo language (Sagbama local government)

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by sageb: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
stanleyravos:
Are you aware that a whole local government in bayelsa State speak Urhobo language (Sagbama local government)
stop lying, the only urhobo community in sagbama LGA is ofoni. Isoko have 6 whereas Ijaw have more than 14 even the headquater.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by sageb: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
OfoIgbo2:

That's good.

I hope such notes bear the faces of Igbo-speaking SS people, and Akwa-Cross people like Gen. Efiong, MT Mbu (both of whom outclass most of the people in the notes you have shown so far) and NU Akpan.

We mustn't forget one of the greatest of them all, Amanyanabo Frank Opigo.
Ijaw gives you heart attack abi ofoigbo. Since when did slave begin dictating to their master whom to celebrate. Asari once said "Igbos are IJaw's slaves"

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by jayworld15(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Arda1000:
lol you are clearly dillusion,now Igbo is a very complex language,I don't have to understand an Igbo subgroup dialects before I know it's Igbo,Ika is an Igbo subgroup, Cultural, Linguistically and Traditionally they are Igbo,Nde Ika bu nde oma!

You’re highly deluded. Interpret that thing in English because I don’t understand shit and even my Igbo friend didn’t even understand it. Ika people are not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by nsiba: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
sageb:
andoni and Obolo is one and the same, they are Ijaws.

According to the OP there is no Izon in Rivers but there is Izon and Obolo in AkwaIbom
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by nsiba: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tuscanao97:
how do i despise akwa ibomites? the problem with many of you akwa ibomites is that you are ingrates . there are two commisioners from akwa ibom. are there any Efik or cross river commissioners or chief judge in Akwa ibom ever?
show me anything i said that points to the fact That I hate akwa ibomites? Why can't you stay in your own state with your 5 times larger allocation? after you stole the oil wells , have you ever given Cross river any pocket money from your oil money? Did Efik tell you they need Akwa ibom's help?
Governorship is rotation and whether akwa ibomites are in cross river or not Efik will be governor when it's southern senatorial district .

Seriously mind how you run those careless lose mouth of yours.
Obong Victor Attah and Donald Duke in the presence of President Obasanjo and then attorney general settle the oil well agreeing AkwaIbom to give Cross river the oil wells as loss of Bakasi peninsula
Years later greedy Cross River state governor imoke wanting a legal backing went to court and lost woefully.
You took us to court and lost and you are still suckling it up
Efik has been Local government Chairman and state rep in Itu, well you may say they are AkwaIbomite but anybody can be anything in AkwaIbom
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Arda1000(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
jayworld15:

You’re highly deluded. Interpret that thing in English because I don’t understand shit and even my Igbo friend didn’t even understand it. Ika people are not Igbo.
any Ika person who does not understand what I said is truly not an Ika person,Ika Ejighi Anu Mgbada egwu egwu,once again Ika bu nde oma,I have many Umenede friends infact the first I ate mgbada meat was when I visited our in-law to be,when they offered the meat I was skeptic cause I don't eat meat anyhow,so I asked the girl simply said mgbada meat,bro please tell that you Afonja friend claiming Ika to go and hug transformer

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by OfoIgbo: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
sageb:
Ijaw gives you heart attack abi ofoigbo. Since when did slave begin dictating to their master whom to celebrate. Asari once said "Igbos are IJaw's slaves"

An Igbo famly rules the Kalabaris. Who is the slave?

Anyway make sure you guy put Igbo-speaking people, and Efiong, MT. Mbu and Frank Opigo in those notes. So your master dictates
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by sageb: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
OfoIgbo:

An Igbo famly rules the Kalabaris. Who is the slave?

Anyway make sure you guy put Igbo-speaking people, and Efiong, MT. Mbu and Frank Opigo in those notes. So your master dictates
which igbo family? You want to display your ignorance again ofoigbo. You sit in your potopoto east and talk about the great Ijaw-kalabari kingdom you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by AmuDimpka: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Jajaslim:
God bless Niger delta republic

So... In all these you no see Igbo tribes add for una money
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by OfoIgbo: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
sageb:
which igbo family? You want to display your ignorance again ofoigbo. You sit in your potopoto east and talk about the great Ijaw-kalabari kingdom you know nothing about.

Mention the east with respect. The east is constantly ahead of your dump educationally and intelligence wise. Consult waec to confirm.

I can't be arguing with low intelligence monkeys and be proud about it.

Check the ancestry of the Kalahari rulers over the past 2 to 3 hundreds years,

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by tutudesz: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Mention the east with respect. The east is constantly ahead of your dump educationally and intelligence wise. Consult waec to confirm.

I can't be arguing with low intelligence monkeys and be proud about it.

Check the ancestry of the Kalahari rulers over the past 2 to 3 hundreds years,
The ijaws have produced what Igbos will never have lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by OfoIgbo: 7:06am On Aug 10, 2020
tutudesz:

The ijaws have produced what Igbos will never have lipsrsealed

Ijaws can never produce anything without the support of Igbos.

Our support is what you need to produce anything. Your support for us is extremely insignificant, unless you want to team up with the other Niger Delta ethnic groups, which includes millions of Igbo speaking groups.

And btw Ijaws have never produced a Nigerian president

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by ipodstinks: 7:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Arda1000:
poor based on paper statistics,I heard the whole IGR of Osun is higher than Ebonyi,now I know you are some where from that dumpsite called Osun,kindly share the pictures of your location let me share mine,note Ebonyi is not America but she is a beauty among the uglies, including the IDP's place you called state.
Lol, mumu, I said, proof that ebonyi is not poor. Because of that one fly over you post here to make yourself happy.

Wait o, how does it sound to your brain self, that someone should just wake up one morning, carry his bag and say I am traveling to ebonyi or east, to do what, on what purpose. You people will just be making us laugh. Many nation we know today, did we travel there before knowing them.

My mates are traveling abroad, so it is east I will now think of traveling to.

I have been there before during my nysc, and I know what I am talking.

Ebonyi is beautiful, maybe there is another dictionary in Igboland that define Una own beautiful.
Ebonyi is poor, not on paper but in reality. That is the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by tutudesz: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Ijaws can never produce anything without the support of Igbos.

Our support is what you need to produce anything. Your support for us is extremely insignificant, unless you want to team up with the other Niger Delta ethnic groups, which includes millions of Igbo speaking groups.

And btw Ijaws have never produced a Nigerian president
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Arda1000(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2020
ipodstinks:
Lol, mumu, I said, proof that ebonyi is not poor. Because of that one fly over you post here to make yourself happy.

Wait o, how does it sound to your brain self, that someone should just wake up one morning, carry his bag and say I am traveling to ebonyi or east, to do what, on what purpose. You people will just be making us laugh. Many nation we know today, did we travel there before knowing them.

My mates are traveling abroad, so it is east I will now think of traveling to. Bro I was in Lagos during those tough lockdown,now I never been to Lagos before but Lagos is a dump site, Ebonyi is far better than Lagos,and many peepz that side would give everything to come back,makes me remember one news paper dated 2009,the headline said "Going to Lagos is easy but coming back is not",if you have a thinking brain you would know what that the headline meant that majority of Easterners living in Lagos will want to come back home,an average Igbo man in Lagos can't even build a house home,but I know men who tap wines that are building decent houses in East...

I have been there before during my nysc, and I know what I am talking.

Ebonyi is beautiful, maybe there is another dictionary in Igboland that define Una own beautiful.
Ebonyi is poor, not on paper but in reality. That is the fact.
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Yujin(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
I don't think you have been around Cross river . I have been aroundand can categorically tell you that Efiks are liked across the state , only Akwa ibomites are not liked for a reason .I'm Efik and even most Efiks secretly don't like Akwa ibomites(Anang Ibibio Oron) and want them to go because they think they are too much of a burden ,especially with regards to their population. before state creation Ibibios use to be abused constantly and told to go . I agree that the rest of Cros river hate akwa ibomites with a passion.
Hmmm... Hate, hate and hate is the common factor among southerners. Chai, who do una this jazz?

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by Blackking98(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
I don't hate Akwa ibomites . there are two Akwa ibomite commissioners . Ayade knows he can't try that . he has already taken an oath to hand over to Efiks .
The 2023 governorship will go to Southern district and Efik will be governor or there'll be war . Believe me Efik is not Eburutu for nothing ,we rise to the occasion . Probably there'll be new state creation if Efik is not governor in 2023.
How market?
Who is the new VC of unical?
Zoning my foot.
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by NaijirianKing: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) by kingzizzy: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
NaijirianKing:
It actually makes more sense for Igbo to embrace the tribe of "Anioma" as a different tribe, the reason for this is that the major coup plotter Kaduna Nzeogwu came from this ethnic group.

So when historical revisionists try to say an "Igbo man" played a major role in killing the leaders of the North, you can call them on their bluff as that man was an "Anioma man" from the Niger Delta.

Play the game all the way.

Oh really? So because of Nzeogwu that died over 50 years ago, Igbos should deny fellow Igbos like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Austin 'Jay Jay' Okocha, Ned Nwoko, Tony Elumelu, Sunny Odogwu and many more of its illustrious son's and daughters?

Let others who conducted coups after Nzeogwu such as Babangida, Gowon, Danjuma deny their people first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Police Brutality, Extra-Judicial Killings / Lauretta Onochie And The Questions Of Election Integrity By Oke Umurhohwo / Enugu: LP Candidate Edeoga To Appeal Tribunal Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.