Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? (4847 Views)

How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? / "God, Even Our Own God." / Reprimand For Each Individual (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MuttleyLaff: 5:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Vyzz:
For the igbo people....Everybody has his or her own CHI

MizMyColi:
Yes, I've been thinking about this bit a lot.
Like from when I was younger, I would hear my mom singing and saying chi nke Alex, chi Umu Isreal. It makes me wonder now.

Could it be that our fore father's deciphered this early on. Wouldnt it make sense then to pray to your God or relate with your God instead of forcing yourself to be adopted by other people's God?

Also, for people who pray and say Oh God of Oyedepo and Adeboye, answer me today...

Are they not undermining their own (chi)?

I think it would help for us to go within and connect to our own chi, source, or God.
Leave the God of the Israelites alone for now and watch your life transform for better.

delkuf:
It is possible to have your own god, but there is only one God who have all the powers of heaven and Earth. He is Almighty God. He is the Creator of heaven and Earth and everything in it including you. And He is my Father. I believe in sent his son Jesus Christ to come and die for my sins and your sins and the sins of the whole world in the flesh and ressurected from the dead in the flesh.

MizMyColi:
I get your angle.
But my question to you is this:

Is the Almighty God the same one as the real God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

MuttleyLaff:
You, lol, cant deny, that Chukwu, originates from two words, namely "chi" and it means god and another word "ukwu" which means, of course as you'll know, lol, it means big or huge like woman with big hips, back etcetera, lol, hence upon joined we have "chukwu"

Secondly, you also, cant deny that Chukwu, in the real sense of it, isn't Yahweh, the God in the Bible but simply is a god, that now, so as to pretend, is taken to be YHWH or Yahweh, the God in the Bible, lol.

Racist frosbel\2, is currently busy frantically trying to show us in the Bible, where in there, that say something about a white Jesus or even anything written about an imported white Jesus in it, lol. Good luck with that frosbel\2

MizMyColi:
Hello Religion Section!
I've missed you, my friends cheesy

MuttleyLaff, how do you do!?
LoJ my dearest grin grin
Sarassin wink wink
Analice, long time o

Pardon my unremberance of monikers
MizMyColi! My dearest sister from another mother, nice to see you and to see you, nicely popping your head round in here. I am doing fine and all, thank you for asking.

Fyi LoJ has self destruct, meaning, the LoJ moniker, has long since, been kaput. The same goes for sarrasin too. Both monikers rested and/or fell on their swords. As for Analice, she has kept a low profile, hasn't for a long time actively featured on the Religion forum

MizMyColi:
So I have this question.

Is it possible that we all have our own God that we should be conversing with, and maybe not focus on the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as our God might be incompatible with theirs?

Just thinking out loud.

What do you think?
"I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty’—
but I did not reveal my name, Yahweh, to them.
"
- Exodus 6:3

"This, then, is how you should pray:
'Our Father in heaven:
May your holy name be honored;
"
- Matthew 6:9

"I tell you, of all who have ever lived, none is greater than John.
Yet even the least person in the Kingdom of God is greater than he is!”
"
- Luke 7:28

"Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist;
yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
"
- Matthew 11:11

MizMyColi, it would interest you to know that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is the universal God. You are conversing with the same God, that is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Now, God, is God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and also the God of MizMyColi but are you aware that the God reveals Himself to you MizMyColi more than He revealed Himself to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, hmm?

MizMyColi, wetin, there is no way the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob is incompatible with the same God, who, also is the God of MizMyColi nah.
Deuteronomy 6:4 and Mark 12:29 states, saying: "The LORD our God, the LORD is One" or if properly translated and exactly transliterated, then they'll be saying: "Yahweh is our God; Yahweh is one"

MizMyColi, the thread's heading is titled and asking that: "Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)?" Of course it is possible that each individual has their own god, which you subconsciously accurately referred to as "chi" Now, the unfortunate thing, is that, ever since God took the adventure to create man in His image and likeness, man retrospectively has had the desire to want to return the favour and wilfully contravene "The Second commandment" this is talking about Exodus 20:4, that explicitly expresses that: "you shall not make for yourself, a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth" by creating God in your image, according to an atypical representation, formulation, theory, perverted idea or any other classic misrepresentation of God

I am now cycling back a bit as I've got the sense that possibly due to me not giving explanations and/or biblical hermeneutics on Exodus 6:3, Matthew 6:9, Luke 7:28 and Matthew 11:11, the four verses referenced above, you likely was quite blasé about them, so here is the big deal about them.

As for Exodus 6:3, compared with the patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, you are in a privileged and peculiar standing with God. The patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, only knew God as El-Shaddai or God Almighty, God was revealed to them only, as an Influential Being having complete power but not as God reveals to us that His name is Yahweh and Him being "I AM that I AM" which He demonstrated to the Israelites throughout the liberation and journey to the Promised Land. The privilege and peculiarity, you have, as being a daughter and/or woman of God, is that, God would be whatever is necessary for Him to be for you, just as He did, was and is for the Israelites.

As for Matthew 6:9, compared with the patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the Israelites/Jews, the concept of endearing God and addressing God as Father, was unheard of, until Jesus came up with that enlightenment teaching intro in Matthew 6:9, that we can form a personal relationship with God, up to the point of God, being a heavenly Father, who in our lives, provides us with care and protection. This is a given.

As for Luke 7:28 and/or Matthew 11:11, compared with the old guards and the Old Covenant, as a daughter/woman of God, you are because of the New Covenant, even if you're the least in the Kingdom of God, you are greater than the old guard, John the Baptist. I know it looks oxymoronic, but it is true that as a daughter/woman of God and of the New Covenant, you are a peculiar human being, you are a peculiar human being with a big God.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MuttleyLaff: 5:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:
Don't worry, sebi few weeks ago you were begging for everyone on Nairaland to come and help you financially they were praying in Jesus name and contributing, why not tell them Jesus is fictional back then? cheesy

Well my own God can supply all my needs that's why i'm not begging those who will lash me with words before contributing kókú lo kárùn lo for anything! Psalms 23:1

You shameless beggar! wink
angry angry angry

Maximus69:
Perhaps you don't know, let me enlighten you.
It was your wife (Lizzy\angel) who was begging in the name of Jesus Christ that made those believers yielded not because of your crocodile tears! wink
angry angry angry

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MuttleyLaff: 5:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Squillaci:
Is the God assigned at birth?
Not necessarily in the true sense of the word, is God assigned at birth. At birth every human being is an atheist

Squillaci:
Will the number of gods always be greater than the human population?
Let's consider Hinduism that has a proliferation of gods. There are over 33 millions gods in Hinduism, while the world population, is circa 7 billion, so the total number of gods wont compute to be greater than the human population
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:56am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Perhaps you don't know, let me enlighten you.

It was your wife (Lizzyangel) who was begging in the name of Jesus Christ that made those believers yielded not because of your crocodile tears! wink

Believers, not JW members or you.

They sent something but none of your members could send anything.

They reached out beyond Jehovah hands. Prolly because your Jehovah is handicap and useless.

I knew who to call when I need help. I strongly believe they will yield to my call anything. Eni to gba ni la n sa ti... You run after those who could save you only. Nairalanders rescued me from a bad situation, when your own useless Jehovah and Association could not do anything. Nairalanders are greater than Jehovah, and I will be grateful to them not your fairy in imaginary kingdom in heaven

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Rilwayne001: 6:35am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Don't worry, sebi few weeks ago you were begging for everyone on Nairaland to come and help you financially they were praying in Jesus name and contributing, why not tell them Jesus is fictional back then? cheesy

Well my own God can supply all my needs that's why i'm not begging those who will lash me with words before contributing kókú lo kárùn lo for anything! Psalms 23:1

You shameless beggar! wink

Typical of a christard. Is this the same human Jesus Christ allegedly laid his life for? Despite all humility Jesus preached in the Bible, is this all you can derived from them?
Religious people that are even far more devoted that your ignorant ass suffer even far more situations than what that brother suffered some even died from it, do you say they weren't devoted enough that was why God didn't supply their needs?
Oh!! Your own version of Christianity preaches that anyone that believes in Jesus and Yahweh and worship them in all they've been ordered to, they'll not suffer afflictions in whatever form right? If no, why are you using the guy's situation back them to call him out and insult him? Is this what Jesus taught you? Or is this what you guys practice in your Jehovah witness cult? You think you as well are beyond God's test right?

And where is your humanity and compassion?

Answer my questions oh..

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 09, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Believers, not JW members or you.

They sent something but none of your members could send anything.

They reached out beyond Jehovah hands. Prolly because your Jehovah is handicap and useless.

I knew who to call when I need help. I strongly believe they will yield to my call anything. Eni to gba ni la n sa ti... You run after those who could save you only. Nairalanders rescued me from a bad situation, when your own useless Jehovah and Association could not do anything. Nairalanders are greater than Jehovah, and I will be grateful to them not your fairy in imaginary kingdom in heaven

You're not different from street beggars who always beg people for alms along the road but inwardly they look at those giving them as walking corpse because they don't bow to their god! grin

Never in your miserableness cross my path again, if i face not just face south or be on the parallel. I don't ever want to have anything to do with you so don't mention me again if you don't want this to repeat itself! angry
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 09, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Typical of a christard. Is this the same human Jesus Christ allegedly laid his life for? Despite all humility Jesus preached in the Bible, is this all you can derived from them?
Religious people that are even far more devoted that your ignorant ass suffer even far more situations than what that brother suffered some even died from it, do you say they weren't devoted enough that was why God didn't supply their needs?
Oh!! Your own version of Christianity preaches that anyone that believes in Jesus and Yahweh and worship them in all they've been ordered to, they'll not suffer afflictions in whatever form right? If no, why are you using the guy's situation back them to call him out and insult him? Is this what Jesus taught you? Or is this what you guys practice in your Jehovah witness cult? You think you as well are beyond God's test right?

And where is your humanity and compassion?

Answer my questions oh..

Psalms 37:25 is enough for you! wink

You better accept pure worship today if you don't want to end up a beggar like your friend!

As many as those in falsehood may be and no matter how wealthy members of their sects may be, they'll always go out to beg for help because there can never be true LOVE in falsehood, but as for those worshiping the true God whose name is LOVE their God is their Shepherd they will not beg! Psalms 1:1

Perhaps you still want to argue, just mention the name of one single worshiper of God who became so poor to the extent of begging pagans for alms in his lifetime.

Your friend always want to pick up argument with me but i often ignore him ever since i noticed it, why not ask him the reason for mentioning me instead of facing the OP directly if he has any contribution to make?

I've told him never to cross my part ever since he began exhibiting his rebellious attitude towards Godly principles, so for coming to interrupt me after all the warnings he got what he deserves.

I'm not withdrawing my statement, he is a hopeless, worthless, shameless hypocrite and beggar of no repute! cheesy
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Rilwayne001: 7:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Psalms 37:25 is enough for you! wink
Was it enough for prophet Job in the Bible?
Was it enough for John the apostle die? Where was this same Psalms to save him from his killers?
Where was this same Psalms to save those persecuted Christians in the past?
Do you even know how many Christians are suffering in the world of today? Nigeria for example you have more Christians dying of hunger even in church? You want to tell me they don't know about this verse in Psalms?
How about this pastor? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/nigerian-pastor-his-two-children-drown-in-pool-during-vacation/amp/

And BTW, you haven't answered my question in truth, scorning people passing through difficulties or that's passed through some sort of difficulties basically on the basis of whatever views they choose, is that the teaching Jesus taught or the teaching you're being taught in your secret cult of Jehovah witness?
Again, where's your humanity and compassion?

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

You're not different from street beggars who always beg people for alms along the road but inwardly they look at those giving them as walking corpse because they don't bow to their god! grin

Afterall, I begged humans in the street of nairaland, not Jehovah in the imaginary kingdom of heaven. I knew who to reach out to, humans not fairies.

Nairalanders yielded to my call when your Jehovah is likely deaf, dumb and prolly dead

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Was it enough for prophet Job in the Bible?
Was it enough for John the apostle die? Where was this same Psalms to save him from his killers?
Where was this same Psalms to save those persecuted Christians in the past?
Do you even know how many Christians are suffering in the world of today? Nigeria for example you have more Christians dying of hunger even in church? You want to tell me they don't know about this verse in Psalms?
How about this pastor? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/nigerian-pastor-his-two-children-drown-in-pool-during-vacation/amp/

And BTW, you haven't answered my question in truth, scorning people passing through difficulties or that's passed through some sort of difficulties basically on the basis of whatever views they choose, is that the teaching Jesus taught or the teaching you're being taught in your secret cult of Jehovah witness?
Again, where's your humanity and compassion?

Your insanity is beyond cure, worshipers of my own God do not bears religious titles, so get that info your empty skull Sir! cheesy

Simply quote "you can't find a single worshiper of God who begged pagans for anything" shey?

Case close! cheesy
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 09, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Afterall, I begged humans in the street of nairaland, not Jehovah in the imaginary kingdom of heaven. I knew who to reach out to, humans not fairies.
Nairalanders yielded to my call when your Jehovah is likely deaf, dumb and prolly dead

Just keep your stupidity to yourself and never cross my path again, i've warned you several times and this is another warning if you don't want this to repeat itself! wink
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Rilwayne001: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

You better accept pure worship today if you don't want to end up a beggar like your friend!

So if one ends up like a begger, that automatically mean one's an enemy of God or that automatically mean one's an animal? I don't get you, if I don't have something or maybe I'm in a precarious situation and I need people's help for the mean time, that means I'm not even worthy to be call human?

I seriously don't get you. From inception, people have always have privileges, and because you have a privilege of being rich or have enough to cater for you for a while doesn't mean others that don't have are miserable or lazy or evil and not worthy to be in the society.

In case you've not been reading your Bible, please open up to Matthew 25:35-40, Jesus explicitly said ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.

Where are you getting your own non compassionate and very inhumane teachings from? From that secret cult of Jehovah witness right?
Well I used to think JW was at least a bit better sect amongst Christian denominations, now you've proven to me that they are even worse than typical Nigerian secret cult like Eiye etc. Because I seriously can't rationalize your rather callous attitude on this thread.

As many as those in falsehood may be and no matter how wealthy members of their sects may be, they'll always go out to beg for help because there can never be true LOVE in falsehood, but as for those worshiping the true God whose name is LOVE their God is their Shepherd they will not beg! Psalms 1:1

Most World's richest people don't believe in your "true God" do you see them begging? And even so, the owner of this site doesn't even give a bleep about, he's on countless occasions come out to insult your God, has he started begging yet? If you'd be a good Christian and be as devoted as you've portrayed yourself, should you even be using his platform in the first place?

Tell you what, if you believe your God his so callous to favor only those who worship him, and punish with afflictions those who don't, HERE ON THIS EARTH, then you need your brain examined. Because just look around, everyone is doing well irrespective of their religious affiliations and doing not so well irrespective of their religious affiliations. There are Devoted Christians that are rich and there are that are chronic beggers. This world isn't for anybody. Have you forgotten the parable of the women getting a crumb from Jesus in the Bible?

Perhaps you still want to argue, just mention the name of one single worshiper of God who became so poor to the extent of begging pagans for alms in his lifetime.

Your friend always want to pick up argument with me but i often ignore him ever since i noticed it, why not ask him the reason for mentioning me instead of facing the OP directly if he has any contribution to make?

I've told him never to cross my part ever since he began exhibiting his rebellious attitude towards Godly principles, so for coming to interrupt me after all the warnings he got what he deserves.

I'm not withdrawing my statement, he is a hopeless, worthless, shameless hypocrite and beggar of no repute! cheesy

BTW, how old are you? You've acted so immature that the need to question your age is warranted.

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Rilwayne001: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Your insanity is beyond cure, worshipers of my own God do not bears religious titles, so get that info your empty skull Sir! cheesy

Simply quote "you can't find a single worshiper of God who begged pagans for anything" shey?

Case close! cheesy

I used to think you're wise, didn't know you're just another adult with a kindergarten brain. You need a lot of growing ups to do. You're probably being fed at home and yoi really don't know how the world looks like, maybe it's generally rosy, the major reason why you think people worshiping your 3 headed God is tantamount to being successful in life, you're making a horrible mistake boy. You should grow up!

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Just keep your stupidity to yourself and never cross my path again, i've warned you several times and this is another warning if you don't want this to repeat itself! wink

Common bring it on you shameless old brat.

This is the tenet of JW which you have showcased in the public.

Firstly, you wished and prayed I became infested with corona virus all because I created a thread that negates with your worldview.

Secondly you are here acting like a senseless senile old hag because your God couldn't provide for you to sufficiently help others.

I can remember on that said thread, there was nothing contributed from you or your comrade. Not even well wishes, moral support or financial assistance. Tons of non believers travelled from other states and paid us visit in Ore. Many Muslims called and provided moral support, well wishes and prayers. Yes, a christian church visited us in the hospital. But what could you do? Nothing. What could your God do, nothing. You and your God could not do anything because both yall are nonentities.

Even at that, I am not broken that I solicited for help when I need one. I am largely proud that I got help from people I called. I am also proud I didn't call on Jehovah or JW and nothing came from your occultic society. As a matter of fact, I am proud of seeing my baby smile to me this morning. Nairalanders made this happen, not you or Jehovah.

When Jehovah and JW or You couldn't reach out, nairaland bridged my need with supplements. Are these good people not worthy of praises?

I know who to call when I am in tight corner. I know they will yield to my calling when I call. Yeye omo ni gbomo... They have rescued me over and over, more than I prayed for. There collective contributions is better and resourceful than anything your dead God or Occultic society could offer.

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MuttleyLaff: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2020
"Whoever oppresses the poor taunts their Maker,
but whoever is kind to the needy honors Him.
"
- Proverbs 14:31

"Do not gloat when your enemy falls,
and do not let your heart rejoice when he stumbles.
"
- Proverbs 24:17

"Whoever is kind to the poor is lending to the LORD
— the benefit of his gift will return to him in abundance.
"
- Proverbs 19:17

"Those who mock the poor insult their Maker;
those who rejoice at the misfortune of others will be punished.
"
- Proverbs 17:5

Some people are just like that, cultivating and preaching the gospel of self-deluding hypocrisy. Smh

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by bigfrancis21: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2020
MizMyColi:

Yes, I've been thinking about this bit a lot.
Like from when I was younger, I would hear my mom singing and saying chi nke Alex, chi Umu Isreal. It makes me wonder now.

Could it be that our fore father's deciphered this early on. Wouldnt it make sense then to pray to your God or relate with your God instead of forcing yourself to be adopted by other people's God?

Also, for people who pray and say Oh God of Oyedepo and Adeboye, answer me today...

Are they not undermining their own (chi)?

I think it would help for us to go within and connect to our own chi, source, or God.
Leave the God of the Israelites alone for now and watch your life transform for better.

Yes the Igbo spiritual mythology is correct on this one. Every person has a personal spirit guide who’s with us throughout our life journey. Igbos call it ‘chi’. Chioma originally meant one with a good guide or good destiny. This is the original concept of Chi before the advent of Christianity, which saw the meaning change to ‘God’. They watch over us and sometimes speak to us via several means during moments of help. There is a supreme creator and there are spirit guides, angels etc

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Whoever oppresses the poor taunts their Maker,
but whoever is kind to the needy honors Him.
"
- Proverbs 14:31

"Do not gloat when your enemy falls,
and do not let your heart rejoice when he stumbles.
"
- Proverbs 24:17

"Whoever is kind to the poor is lending to the LORD
— the benefit of his gift will return to him in abundance.
"
- Proverbs 19:17

"Those who mock the poor insult their Maker;
those who rejoice at the misfortune of others will be punished.
"
- Proverbs 17:5

Some people are just like that, cultivating and preaching the gospel of self-deluding hypocrisy. Smh

Hahaha Me don dey grove Olamide - Tuale (Orisa bi o le gbe mi, fimile bi mo se wa).

King Sunny Ade - Eniyan laso'mi... When there is harsh cold, Nairalanders cover and kept me warm.

These people love me too much ooo, too much excess love o.

I put up a ad to sell my mini laptop because I wanted to raise 31k for some need. Believe this, a woman from nowhere sent 70k, another person sent 80k just yesterday. I received a brand new phone infinix hot 9 play worth 54k from another nairaland. What else can I ask for? I wanted just 31k but got more than 200k. Isn't this what people call grace?

As a matter of fact, eniyan laso mi

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Rilwayne001:

So if one ends up like a begger, that automatically mean one's an enemy of God or that automatically mean one's an animal? I don't get you, if I don't have something or maybe I'm in a precarious situation and I need people's help for the mean time, that means I'm not even worthy to be call human?

I seriously don't get you. From inception, people have always have privileges, and because you have a privilege of being rich or have enough to cater for you for a while doesn't mean others that don't have are miserable or lazy or evil and not worthy to be in the society.

In case you've not been reading your Bible, please open up to Matthew 25:35-40, Jesus explicitly said ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.

Where are you getting your own non compassionate and very inhumane teachings from? From that secret cult of Jehovah witness right?
Well I used to think JW was at least a bit better sect amongst Christian denominations, now you've proven to me that they are even worse than typical Nigerian secret cult like Eiye etc. Because I seriously can't rationalize your rather callous attitude on this thread.

Most World's richest people don't believe in your "true God" do you see them begging? And even so, the owner of this site doesn't even give a bleep about, he's on countless occasions come out to insult your God, has he started begging yet? If you'd be a good Christian and be as devoted as you've portrayed yourself, should you even be using his platform in the first place?

Tell you what, if you believe your God his so callous to favor only those who worship him, and punish with afflictions those who don't, HERE ON THIS EARTH, then you need your brain examined. Because just look around, everyone is doing well irrespective of their religious affiliations and doing not so well irrespective of their religious affiliations. There are Devoted Christians that are rich and there are that are chronic beggers. This world isn't for anybody. Have you forgotten the parable of the women getting a crumb from Jesus in the Bible?

BTW, how old are you? You've acted so immature that the need to question your age is warranted.

It's like you want to learn shey?

OK i'll school you! wink

True worshipers of my God don't walk in the path of the ungodly, nor stand in the way of sinners nor sit with scoffers {Psalms 1:1} this means we always make sure we're surrounded by our loved ones {Psalms 133:1} So we don't have to go into the streets and profane the name of our God, he will supply all our needs through the association of our fellow believers {2Corinthians 8:14} that's why the psalmist could say he has never seen the child of the righteous beg for food! Psalms 37:25 compare to Isaiah 65:13-14
So wherever we see someone begging in the streets, we know he/she is not a worshiper of Jehovah!
Flash!

True Christians don't give beggars money, Jesus never taught us to do so, that's why you can't find a single worshiper of God who is a beggar neither can you find a place where a Christian give a beggar a dime! smiley
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Rilwayne001:

I used to think you're wise, didn't know you're just another adult with a kindergarten brain. You need a lot of growing ups to do. You're probably being fed at home and yoi really don't know how the world looks like, maybe it's generally rosy, the major reason why you think people worshiping your 3 headed God is tantamount to being successful in life, you're making a horrible mistake boy. You should grow up!

You keep fumbling each time you want to quote me! smiley

Please i'm not a worshiper of TRINITY, my own God is one and all over the globe his worshipers knew him as the one and only true God!

For your information that's what i was discussing with the OP, so learn first before you jump into a discussion you knew nothing about! wink
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Common bring it on you shameless old brat.

This is the tenet of JW which you have showcased in the public.

Firstly, you wished and prayed I became infested with corona virus all because I created a thread that negates with your worldview.

Secondly you are here acting like a senseless senile old hag because your God couldn't provide for you to sufficiently help others.

I can remember on that said thread, there was nothing contributed from you or your comrade. Not even well wishes, moral support or financial assistance. Tons of non believers travelled from other states and paid us visit in Ore. Many Muslims called and provided moral support, well wishes and prayers. Yes, a christian church visited us in the hospital. But what could you do? Nothing. What could your God do, nothing. You and your God could not do anything because both yall are nonentities.

Even at that, I am not broken that I solicited for help when I need one. I am largely proud that I got help from people I called. I am also proud I didn't call on Jehovah or JW and nothing came from your occultic society. As a matter of fact, I am proud of seeing my baby smile to me this morning. Nairalanders made this happen, not you or Jehovah.

When Jehovah and JW or You couldn't reach out, nairaland bridged my need with supplements. Are these good people not worthy of praises?

I know who to call when I am in tight corner. I know they will yield to my calling when I call. Yeye omo ni gbomo... They have rescued me over and over, more than I prayed for. There collective contributions is better and resourceful than anything your dead God or Occultic society could offer.

It's OK Mr FOLYKAZE, let's leave it at that, i'll never cross your path and i hope you also avoid me from now on.

Goodbye! smiley
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MuttleyLaff: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2020
FOLYKAZE:
Hahaha Me don dey grove Olamide - Tuale (Orisa bi o le gbe mi, fimile bi mo se wa).

King Sunny Ade - Eniyan laso'mi... When there is harsh cold, Nairalanders cover and kept me warm.

These people love me too much ooo, too much excess love o.

I put up a ad to sell my mini laptop because I wanted to raise 31k for some need. Believe this, a woman from nowhere sent 70k, another person sent 80k just yesterday. I received a brand new phone infinix hot 9 play worth 54k from another nairaland. What else can I ask for? I wanted just 31k but got more than 200k. Isn't this what people call grace?
Yes, it is what the Bible calls, Grace. It is the unmerited favour of God and simply put, it is actually is an undeserved, unworked for favour from God to mankind

FOLYKAZE:
As a matter of fact, eniyan laso mi
That "King Sunny Ade - Eniyan laso'mi", is right out of the Bible. It is biblical (i.e. Matthew 25:40-45)
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Rilwayne001: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

It's like you want to learn shey?

OK i'll school you! wink

True worshipers of my God don't walk in the path of the ungodly, nor stand in the way of sinners nor sit with scoffers {Psalms 1:1} this means we always make sure we're surrounded by our loved ones {Psalms 133:1} So we don't have to go into the streets and profane the name of our God, he will supply all our needs through the association of our fellow believers {2Corinthians 8:14} that's why the psalmist could say he has never seen the child of the righteous beg for food! Psalms 37:25 compare to Isaiah 65:13-14
So wherever we see someone begging in the streets, we know he/she is not a worshiper of Jehovah!
Flash!

True Christians don't give beggars money, Jesus never taught us to do so, that's why you can't find a single worshiper of God who is a beggar neither can you find a place where a Christian give a beggar a dime! smiley

The bolded show the true tenets of Christianity, and not really what you people often try to paint in the world. The love you guys preach is to your fellow deluded believers (SELFISH LOVE) you're not expected to show love to outsiders that are not of your religious affiliations. Hence the whole world can continue to suffer, so far your fellow cultists are enjoying. Their sufferness is non of your business. Jehovah and Jesus are looking down from heaven at you and smiling because you're his true son. SMH

I understand you better now.

Au revoir

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MizMyColi(f): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Squillaci:

Is the God assigned at birth?
Will the number of gods always be greater than the human population?

Well, it's possible that some people may have the same chi, which is why the term "kindred spirit" exists.

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MizMyColi(f): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2020
bigfrancis21:

Yes the Igbo spiritual mythology is correct on this one. Every person has a personal spirit guide who’s with us throughout our life journey. Igbos call it ‘chi’. Chioma originally meant one with a good guide or good destiny. This is the original concept of Chi before the advent of Christianity, which saw the meaning change to ‘God’. They watch over us and sometimes speak to us via several means during moments of help. There is a supreme creator and there are spirit guides, angels etc

This sounds believable to me.
Also, I think it's high time we stopped demonizing our forefathers/ancestors.

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by CassieV(f): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2020
bigfrancis21:

Hi, can you go into more details on this please? I'm very interested in the topic.

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Rilwayne001:

The bolded show the true tenets of Christianity, and not really what you people often try to paint in the world. The love you guys preach is to your fellow deluded believers (SELFISH LOVE) you're not expected to show love to outsiders that are not of your religious affiliations. Hence the whole world can continue to suffer, so far your fellow cultists are enjoying. Their sufferness is non of your business. Jehovah and Jesus are looking down from heaven at you and smiling because you're his true son. SMH

I understand you better now.

Au revoir

Whatever you say Mr Atheist, whatever you say! cheesy
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

It's OK Mr FOLY, let's leave it at that, i'll never cross your path and i hope you also avoid me from now on.

Goodbye! smiley

Don't call for truce when the war hasn't started yet. I go run you when I am ready.

I wouldn't have addressed your point if you have not tried to distort the concept of Ori and the entire Yoruba spiritual system. Take the path of JW and stick to it, I will never argue anything about it with you. But when you cross into Isese, then be ready to be countered always.

At the end of everything, you always end up in shame to yourself, organisation, and Jehovah. You have always portrayed JW as a whole and Jehovah in bad light. Even wondered why you couldn't win a soul for christ since you joined this forum? It is because you are a bad product from the family of Jehovah. And let me tell you, afinibu eda ni e, and you will end up in shame. Let that sink in your head today.

We don't tell our next neighbor goodnight. No goodbye until I finish running you

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Yes, it is what the Bible calls, Grace. It is the unmerited favour of God and simply put, it is actually is an undeserved, unworked for favour from God to mankind

That "King Sunny Ade - Eniyan laso'mi", is right out of the Bible. It is biblical (i.e. Matthew 25:40-45)

My baby dedication is today. Holding at CAC very close to my hood.

I could remember these people visited us at the hospital. During the naming ceremony, I looked at my back and saw Alasalatu, non believers and Christians. These are humans who are beyond religion and tribal segregations.

The pastor who held the service asked for a christian name because everything I presented to him were Yoruba names.... The name that came to my mind is Hephzibah. Later found it in Isaiah 62:4.

Isaiah 62:4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

Oruko ni ro ni, Ori eni ni gbe ni. In fact, Eniyan laso mi

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MuttleyLaff: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2020
bigfrancis21:
Self delusion conflated with twisted theology

MizMyColi:
This sounds believable to me.
Also, I think it's high time we stopped demonizing our forefathers/ancestors.
Who has demonised our forefathers/ancestors. Our forefathers/ancestors are dead, are unconscious to all that is happening at this our side of eternity.

CassieV:
Hi, can you go into more details on this please? I'm very interested in the topic.
23For as I walked around and examined your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription:
TO AN UNKNOWN GOD.
Therefore what you worship as something unknown, I now proclaim to you.
24The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands.
25Nor is He served by human hands, as if He needed anything, because He Himself gives all men life and breath and everything else.
26From one ma He made every nation of men, to inhabit the whole earth; and He determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their lands.
27God intended that they would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us. 28‘For in Him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are His offspring.
29Therefore, being offspring of God, we should not think that the Divine Being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by man’s skill and imagination.
30Although God overlooked the ignorance of earlier times, He now commands all peoplef everywhere to repent.
31For He has set a day when He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising Him from the dead.”
"
- Acts 17:23-31

Chukwu, is a product formed from two Igbo words Chi and Ukwu, that means great god. The Igbos, like the Men of Athens, inadvertently, just and unknowingly could, in their general consensus in the existence of a single creator, lol, be worshipping the true God

MuttleyLaff:
Oh, oh, your brain hasnt reset to factory default set yet. Abi?

Where are those your enthusiastic and vocal supporters to come read what you've written and give you a warm back slap well done son, good job son pat on the back, eh?

Of course, chukwu is your god. You, your shameless racist self and your ukwu god, would bow down in the presence of Jesus

You are a jumped-up wannabe, who right from the start had no legs to stand on with. You cant even spell correctly the name of your god. At least four times, it is you spelled it Chuwku. Smh, what do you think is going on there, eh, lol? Its Freudian slip dingbat. Why dont you go back and return after you've learnt how to properly spell your chukwu and not incorrectly four times spell it as chuwku. Can you imagine the dingbat misspelt the name of his god. No reverence, no respect, no honour, no attention to detail, well I am not surprised, it a dumb god and its dumb ignorant idol worshipper frosbel\2. It is because of careless people like you, that is one of the reasons, why God never revealed His personal name to anyone

I have told you earlier what chukwu really means and that it actually means ukwu god. Now here's an opportunity for you frosbel\2, to get educated, by me, freely from the goodness of my heart, on Igbo spirituality you ungrateful ignorant donkey, lol. Yes, let the opportunity present itself to you because I know that you never knew what I am about to share with you before. I know you never had any knowledge about this before now because your original post, the intro with the many misspelling of chuwku instead of chukwu, had aside the misspellings, wrong facts you typed that betrayed how feeble, inadequate and lack in depth you are. Take for example chukwu is not, never from the beginning was chukwu ever chineke, lol. Chineke quite alright, has you put it, is "God who creates" because according to Ndigbo mythtology, chineke, which means "chi" and "eke", lol hence chineke when the two Igbo words are combined, means "Creator" or "reason for the being", (i.e. eke god => god that creates)

Now the transition, upgrade and transformation of chukwu to an equal status and standing as chineke, only happened after Ndigbo have been Christianized, lol. Go ask your village elders frosbel\2 about this, lol, they'll even confirm that "chi," from where "chukwu" was formed from, indeed, is personal god, lol. They'll tell you and confirm all this. Listen man, I am saving you from yourself. You see, pikin wey no gree receive home training for hause, na for outside wey hin reach where public go teach am. This is your case, lol

I havent even scratched the tip of this whole matter, talkless touch the massive rest submerged body and you are doing "... bring out facts, evidence etcetera" If I should pull my hands out of the pocket, you will faint and collapse out of shame and embarrassment of your shortcoming.

At the level you’re at, you're a blind man, lol and the thing is you can't show light to a blind man, lol. Here's another thing to know about yourself frosbel\2 and that is a blind man can never see, he never can see how good you look, lol.

Hmm, go pick up "Things Fall Apart" just like I already had earlier advised you to, lol. Its not much, but it'll at least fill a little bit of your deficiency and knowledge gap of Ndigbo spirituality. Use it to brush up on chukwu too with, mister olodo-rapata-upon-twenty angry angry angry
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Don't call for truce when the war hasn't started yet. I go run you when I am ready.

I wouldn't have addressed your point if you have not tried to distort the concept of Ori and the entire Yoruba spiritual system. Take the path of JW and stick to it, I will never argue anything about it with you. But when you cross into Isese, then be ready to be countered always.

At the end of everything, you always end up in shame to yourself, organisation, and Jehovah. You have always portrayed JW as a whole and Jehovah in bad light. Even wondered why you couldn't win a soul for christ since you joined this forum? It is because you are a bad product from the family of Jehovah. And let me tell you, afinibu eda ni e, and you will end up in shame. Let that sink in your head today.

We don't tell our next neighbor goodnight. No goodbye until I finish running you

You can continue crying for all i care! cheesy

People have been commenting and saying so many things on Nairaland, there are thousands of topics on this forum and hundreds of thousands are commenting, arguing, abusing, insulting and even cursing one another based on topic that leads to disagreements, i have warned you never to cross my path and if not that you're looking for trouble why following me like a monitoring spirit?

If you want to correct anything you can simply do by making your own comments without mentioning me! wink

I have given you the shit you deserve so you can continue crying till eternity, just know that anytime you mention me in any other thread i'll call you out with your misfortune that brought you begging on your knees for the help of the same people whom you were calling fools for believing what you don't! wink
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Maximus69:

You can continue crying for all i care! cheesy

People have been commenting and saying so many things on Nairaland, there are thousands of topics on this forum and hundreds of thousands are commenting, arguing, abusing, insulting and even cursing one another based on topic that leads to disagreements, i have warned you never to cross my path and if not that you're looking for trouble why following me like a monitoring spirit?

If you want to correct anything you can simply do by making your own comments without mentioning me! wink

I have given you the shit you deserve so you can continue crying till eternity, just know that anytime you mention me in any other thread i'll call you out with your misfortune that brought you begging on your knees for the help of the same people whom you were calling fools for believing what you don't! wink

Did you see tears in my eye? Maybe there is a stream of it running on your face.

As from today, you will have me calling you out on every thread you comment on. Let us play the game. We can run JW in the mud if that is what you want. And I will give you in it fullness

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by MuttleyLaff: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2020
FOLYKAZE:
My baby dedication is today. Holding at CAC very close to my hood.

I could remember these people visited us at the hospital. During the naming ceremony, I looked at my back and saw Alasalatu, non believers and Christians. These are humans who are beyond religion and tribal segregations.

The pastor who held the service asked for a christian name because everything I presented to him were Yoruba names.... The name that came to my mind is Hephzibah. Later found it in Isaiah 62:4.

Isaiah 62:4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

Oruko ni ro ni, Ori eni ni gbe ni. In fact, Eniyan laso mi
You should have stood your ground against the ignorant pastor who held the service and asking for a christian/christianised name, and maintained that all you have to give your kid, are Yoruba names exclusively.

All my names are indigenous names, my kids, I made sure, all their names are indigenous names. We all have prophetic, affirmative, declarative and emphatic ethnic names, formulated to the glory of God, but importantly expressed in our mother tongue. No foreign western, colonial mentality English names. How many expatriates in Naija, have you ever found give their kids, Naija names and call them by it, huh?

From Bible 101, your missus, who is a believer, should have informed you, that as a believer, one automatically in their own right becomes a priest/prietess and royalty in God's courtyard. That youse wouldn't have needed a "paistor/pastor" to come officiate or bless your kid for you, because as a child/son/daughter/moG/woG, we have direct access to the throne of grace, such that we boldly approach God, directly without having need of any go-betweens, intermediary or negotiator, except for as when needed, Yahshua Ha Mashiach, aka Jesus Christ, our Advocate (i.e. Hebrews 4:16)

Pastors And Men Of God: Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Ede / The Deep Secrets Behind Miscarriages / Last Sunday Of The Month Prayers(photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171