Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? (4843 Views)

How Is It Possible That Anyone Will Not See Anything Wrong With Homosexuality? / "God, Even Our Own God." / Reprimand For Each Individual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by joyandfaith: 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
there is no such thing as a 'personal interpretation of that which is written clearly in human language.

No, what I mean is for God to answer one according to His promise.

do you know Christians in first century were organized to accomplish His promise?
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by joyandfaith: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
My point is anyone who wants what Jesus Christ really did give us, needs to distance themselves from the world's version of Christianity.

yes of course and such one needs to worship with right Christians?
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
joyandfaith:

do you know Christians in first century were organized to accomplish His promise?
When Jesus Christ walked with His disciples too, the group was also organized but in no way does it compare to the many businesses and LLCs that claim to belong to Him.

As far as His promise, it is to individuals, not to groups. So each person had to work out his/her own salvation. The group meant nothing as far as His promise is concerned.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
joyandfaith:

yes of course and such one needs to worship with right Christians?
Nope... Since each person is lead by and commanded by God Himself, and each is expected to walk the path chosen by God for him/her, then it is not expected that each would have to 'worship' with other so-called Christians, unless at the leading of the Spirit of God Himself.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by joyandfaith: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
When Jesus Christ walked with His disciples too, the group was also organized but in no way does it compare to the many businesses and LLCs that claim to belong to Him.

As far as His promise, it is to individuals, not to groups. So each person had to work out his/her own salvation. The group meant nothing as far as His promise is concerned.

Christians must organized in similar fashion to what jesus and his disciplines did. Any group that is not organized in imitating Jesus and his disciples is fake.
if group means nothing how would you explain
Matt 28:19,20 and Heb 10:24,25
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
joyandfaith:

Christians must organized in similar fashion to what jesus and his disciplines did. Any group that is not organized in imitating Jesus and his disciples is fake.
Matthew 28 says nothing about forming groups or organizing.

Jesus Christ had previously sent His disciples out on similar mission and none of them came back with group of his or her own even then.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by joyandfaith: 12:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Matthew 28 says nothing about forming groups or organizing.

Jesus Christ had previously sent His disciples out on similar mission and none of them came back with group of his or her own even then.

how can a Christian fulfil the commission to teach and baptise? note that instruction was given by Jesus after his resurrection
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Aug 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

how can a Christian fulfil the commission to teach and baptise? note that instruction was given by Jesus after his resurrection
He will lead the way. I am not sure if you recall the story of Phillips, in the book of Acts.
The key is letting the Spirit of God lead the way - we are meant to submit wholly to His lead. That is part reason why the ego had to die before one can be born of the Spirit of God.

Philips, could have worried but he didn't because the Spirit of God was His guide.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by joyandfaith: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

He will lead the way. I am not sure if you recall the story of Phillips, in the book of Acts.
The key is letting the Spirit of God lead the way - we are meant to submit wholly to His lead. That is part reason why the ego had to die before one can be born of the Spirit of God.

Philips, could have worried but he didn't because the Spirit of God was His guide.

phillip was not worshiping God or preaching in isolation.

When Christ’s followers were scattered because of persecution, Philip went to Samaria. Evidently, he worked in close cooperation with the first-century governing body, for “when the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Samaria had accepted the word of God, they dispatched Peter and John to them.” The result was that the new believers there received the free gift of holy spirit.​—Acts 8:14-17.
After the events recorded in Acts chapter 8, Philip is mentioned just once more. Some 20 years after Philip’s initial preaching, the apostle Paul and his traveling companions were making their way to Jerusalem at the end of Paul’s third missionary journey. The group
disembarked at Ptolemais. “The next day,” recounts Luke, “we set out and arrived in Caesarea, and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelizer, who was one of the seven men, and we stayed with him. This man had four daughters, virgins, that prophesied.”​—Acts 21:8, 9.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by joyandfaith: 12:47am On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Christians must organized in similar fashion to what jesus and his disciplines did. There were elders in Jerusalem who take lead in preaching of gospels and organising early disciples. Even phillip reported to elders in Jerusalem. Any group that is not organized in imitating Jesus and his disciples is fake.
why should Christians forsake gathering of believers according to Hebrew 10?
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Aug 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

phillip was not worshiping God or preaching in isolation.

When Christ’s followers were scattered because of persecution, Philip went to Samaria. Evidently, he worked in close cooperation with the first-century governing body, for “when the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Samaria had accepted the word of God, they dispatched Peter and John to them.” The result was that the new believers there received the free gift of holy spirit.​—Acts 8:14-17.
After the events recorded in Acts chapter 8, Philip is mentioned just once more. Some 20 years after Philip’s initial preaching, the apostle Paul and his traveling companions were making their way to Jerusalem at the end of Paul’s third missionary journey. The group
disembarked at Ptolemais. “The next day,” recounts Luke, “we set out and arrived in Caesarea, and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelizer, who was one of the seven men, and we stayed with him. This man had four daughters, virgins, that prophesied.”​—Acts 21:8, 9.
Didnt say Philip was serving/worshiping God in isolation.

No one who is a follower of Jesus Christ does anything in isolation, after all, no matter where we find ourselves, whether alone or with others who are like us, we are all still connected to the "Hive" by way of the Spirit of God and He coordinates all the followers as far as the body of Jesus Christ is concerned.

So, what matters is that one is connected to the Hive and the Hive manager is in charge of moving whom He will, where He will. He is the leader over us all. It is through Him that we, the individual members of the body of Jesus Christ gets there marching orders every single moment of every day.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 12:57am On Aug 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

Christians must organized in similar fashion to what jesus and his disciplines did. There were elders in Jerusalem who take lead in preaching of gospels and organising early disciples. Even phillip reported to elders in Jerusalem. Any group that is not organized in imitating Jesus and his disciples is fake.

What you forget is that Jesus Christ already organized His church before He left the world. He set His Spirit as leader, guide, instructor, comforter, helper and counselor of everyone in His group. He.is the Head from whom all instructions and power flows and the members are the body of His Church. He is in constant contact with each and every person in Hia church every single moment of the day. He is able to move each member where He wants and when He wants.

I used Phillip as an example because God can move the pieces, his own, whenever and wherever without interference from other men.

He does not need man to organise or lead on His behalf. God's plan for His people has always been to be their all and all. And that plan is what is implemented in the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by joyandfaith: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What you forget is that Jesus Christ already organized His church before He left the world. He set His Spirit as leader, guide, instructor, comforter, helper and counselor of everyone in His group. He.is the Head from whom all instructions and power flows and the members are the body of His Church. He is in constant contact with each and every person in Hia church every single moment of the day. He is able to move each member where He wants and when He wants.

I used Phillip as an example because God can move the pieces, his own, whenever and wherever without interference from other men.

He does not need man to organise or lead on His behalf. God's plan for His people has always been to be their all and all. And that plan is what is implemented in the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ.
Even when Jesus left, group was still organized.
in essence, Christians must gather together to worship together under guidance of holy spirit with Jesus as leader.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 3:49am On Aug 17, 2020
joyandfaith:
Even when Jesus left, group was still organized.
Of course when Jesus Christ left them, they would remain organized.
joyandfaith:
if group means nothing how would you explainMatt 28:19,20 and Heb 10:24,25
I don't believe the great commission was given to all Followers of Jesus Christ. Matter of fact, I am of the mind that that message was for the disciples alone. So, I can't help you with that one. As for what Jesus Christ really commanded His followers to do... the New Covenant itself, it is not a group effort needed for those, but for individuals to submit in totality to the lead of the Spirit of God.
joyandfaith:
Well, Paul knows what he meant and who his message was directed at when he wrote that line to the hebrew Christians and not to the others. Yes, I am aware of how MOGs and the church world has built a religion around that one line. In my case, I don't take my matching orders from Paul but from Jesus Christ, my one and only Teacher.
joyandfaith:
in essence, Christians must gather together to worship together under guidance of holy spirit with Jesus as leader.
Well, you are free to believe as you want.. I mean there are about 2.3 billion people who believe as you do there. I am just not one of them and for good reason too.
Like I said, I take my matching orders from no man but the Spirit of God Himself who lives on the inside of each and every one of His followers. If He ever decides to send me out to "gather" be sure that I will announce it here in the religion section. Till then, I chose to obey!
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by joyandfaith: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Of course when Jesus Christ left them, they would remain organized.
I don't believe the great commission was given to all Followers of Jesus Christ. Matter of fact, I am of the mind that that message was for the disciples alone. So, I can't help you with that one. As for what Jesus Christ really commanded His followers to do... the New Covenant itself, it is not a group effort needed for those, but for individuals to submit in totality to the lead of the Spirit of God.
Well, Paul knows what he meant and who his message was directed at when he wrote that line to the hebrew Christians and not to the others. Yes, I am aware of how MOGs and the church world has built a religion around that one line. In my case, I don't take my matching orders from Paul but from Jesus Christ, my one and only Teacher.
Well, you are free to believe as you want.. I mean there are about 2.3 billion people who believe as you do there. I am just not one of them and for good reason too.
Like I said, I take my matching orders from no man but the Spirit of God Himself who lives on the inside of each and every one of His followers. If He ever decides to send me out to "gather" be sure that I will announce it here in the religion section. Till then, I chose to obey!

Yes, they will remain organized as a unified congregation not as individuals. holy spirit will make that unity possible. ommission is for all Christians. it is a command for all Christians not only for early disciples.
your opinion does not matter. It is Bible that matters.

in Heb 10, instruction not to forsake Christian gathering is for all Christians who are under influence of holy spirit. Holy spirit influenced Paul to give that instruction. 2 Tim 3:16,17.
it is not matching order.
Yes, Jesus is our only leader and teacher and has commanded us to preach and teach others. He has instructed us not to forsake gathering of our fellow Christians so that we can encourage one another. if we decide to disobey him, do you think he would be happy?
you keep saying MOGs? Are u not MOGS?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

Yes, they will remain organized as a unified congregation not as individuals. holy spirit will make that unity possible. ommission is for all Christians. it is a command for all Christians not only for early disciples.
your opinion does not matter. It is Bible that matters.

in Heb 10, instruction not to forsake Christian gathering is for all Christians who are under influence of holy spirit. Holy spirit influenced Paul to give that instruction. 2 Tim 3:16,17.
it is not matching order.
Yes, Jesus is our only leader and teacher and has commanded us to preach and teach others. He has instructed us not to forsake gathering of our fellow Christians so that we can encourage one another. if we decide to disobey him, do you think he would be happy?
you keep saying MOGs? Are u not MOGS?

I only believe in one organisation and that is the body of Jesus Christ of which He and He alone is the one head. Any copy of it on earth, I do not recognise nor do I believe in.

Jesus Christ never commanded His followers to "organize" themselves in any way. Matthew 28 commission was a command He gave to His followers at the time, just as He had given them about 2 times before that. They never "organized" in the way you suggest, the two times prior. So, I don't see why you keep trying to insert some suggestion to "organise" in there.

As for teaching and baptizing, that is easy. While He was on earth with His disciples, Jesus Christ pretty much did the teaching while His disciples did the baptising( particularly the ones who came to Him from John the Baptist's group), so the Spirit of God is able to divvy His work up among His followers as He chooses.

Just as Jesus Christ was there one and only head/teacher/guide/counselor/comforter/witness/helper while He walked among them. He remains that one leader even today. That He went up does not mean anything changed as far as His command and place as far as His followers are concerned.

I am not an MOG because I only parrot that which Jesus Christ has taught... I preach that and believe that obeying His commmandments and His commandments alone is what we are called to do. All other things are secondary and have nothing to do with God or the things of God.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by joyandfaith: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I only believe in one organisation and that is the body of Jesus Christ of which He and He alone is the one head. Any copy of it on earth, I do not recognise nor do I believe in.

Jesus Christ never commanded His followers to "organize" themselves in any way. Matthew 28 commission was a command He gave to His followers at the time, just as He had given them about 2 times before that. They never "organized" in the way you suggest, the two times prior. So, I don't see why you keep trying to insert some suggestion to "organise" in there.

As for teaching and baptizing, that is easy. While He was on earth with His disciples, Jesus Christ pretty much did the teaching while His disciples did the baptising( particularly the ones who came to Him from John the Baptist's group), so the Spirit of God is able to divvy His work up among His followers as He chooses.

Just as Jesus Christ was there one and only head/teacher/guide/counselor/comforter/witness/helper while He walked among them. He remains that one leader even today. That He went up does not mean anything changed as far as His command and place as far as His followers are concerned.

I am not an MOG because I only parrot that which Jesus Christ has taught... I preach that and believe that obeying His commmandments and His commandments alone is what we are called to do. All other things are secondary and have nothing to do with God or the things of God.
Under inspiration of Holy Spirit, Apostle Paul wrote that Christians must not forsake gathering. To obey that command, you must associate with a group.
All these are just your personal opinions. Christians cannot be worshipping God in isolation and still obey command in Matthew 28 and Heb 10. it is not possible. There is orderly I. heaven. And on earth, israelites were organized as chosen people. later people of all nations are being gathered to God. They are God sheep. Bible refers God servants as flock under one shepherd Jesus. John 10:16. Do individual sheep wander about alone or move as a flock?
1 Tim and Titus talk about requirements to be appointed as overseer in congregation. Even Timothy was instructed to appoint overseers to look after the congregation.
Even Peter under guidance holy spirit wrote
1pet 5:3
"Therefore, as a fellow elder, a witness of the sufferings of the Christ and a sharer of the glory that is to be revealed, I make this appeal to the elders among you: 2 Shepherd the flock of God under your care, serving as overseers, not under compulsion, but willingly before God; not for love of dishonest gain, but eagerly; 3 not lording it over those who are God’s inheritance, but becoming examples to the flock''.

All servants of God are men of God.Every Christian has different gift either as overseers, deacons, evangelists etc.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

Under inspiration of Holy Spirit, Apostle Paul wrote that Christians must not forsake gathering. To obey that command, you must associate with a group.
All these are just your personal opinions. Christians cannot be worshipping God in isolation and still obey command in Matthew 28 and Heb 10. it is not possible. There is orderly I. heaven. And on earth, israelites were organized as chosen people. later people of all nations are being gathered to God. They are God sheep. Bible refers God servants as flock under one shepherd Jesus. John 10:16. Do individual sheep wander about alone or move as a flock?
1 Tim and Titus talk about requirements to be appointed as overseer in congregation. Even Timothy was instructed to appoint overseers to look after the congregation.
Even Peter under guidance holy spirit wrote
1pet 5:3
"Therefore, as a fellow elder, a witness of the sufferings of the Christ and a sharer of the glory that is to be revealed, I make this appeal to the elders among you: 2 Shepherd the flock of God under your care, serving as overseers, not under compulsion, but willingly before God; not for love of dishonest gain, but eagerly; 3 not lording it over those who are God’s inheritance, but becoming examples to the flock''.

All servants of God are men of God.Every Christian has different gift either as overseers, deacons, evangelists etc.

The only commands I obey are those Jesus Christ told me to. I don't obey Paul or anyone else. I would think you would have gained comprehension of this by now. I mean I have said several times now that Jesus Christ is the only one we are meant to Iisten to and obey... He is our one and only teacher and this is not an opinion.

Under inspiration of the Spirit of God, I have never been told to congregate with any group or persons. So when the Spirit of God tells me what you say He told Paul there, I will let you know.

The only order in heaven is the one Jesus Christ maintains through His Spirit in us. There is no other.

We are not israelites. We are not called as a nation of priests but as sons of God. So do not apply the old covenant statutes to those who are of the new covenant.

With the Shepherd living right on the inside of everyone of His sheep, there is no such thing as a wandering or an isolated sheep because our shepherd is every where we are.

Like I said, I am not a follower of Peter, nor of Paul, not of timothy not titus. As followers of Jesus Christ, we ought all to put all our trust in God and God only, and obey Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ only.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by joyandfaith: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The only commands I obey are those Jesus Christ told me to. I don't obey Paul or anyone else. I would think you would have gained comprehension of this by now. I mean I have said several times now that Jesus Christ is the only one we are meant to Iisten to and obey... He is our one and only teacher and this is not an opinion.

Under inspiration of the Spirit of God, I have never been told to congregate with any group or persons. So when the Spirit of God tells me what you say He told Paul there, I will let you know.

The only order in heaven is the one Jesus Christ maintains through His Spirit in us. There is no other.

We are not israelites. We are not called as a nation of priests but as sons of God. So do not apply the old covenant statutes to those who are of the new covenant.

With the Shepherd living right on the inside of everyone of His sheep, there is no such thing as a wandering or an isolated sheep because our shepherd is every where we are.

Like I said, I am not a follower of Peter, nor of Paul, not of timothy not titus. As followers of Jesus Christ, we ought all to put all our trust in God and God only, and obey Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ only.
Any inspiration that you claim to receive from
God must be in line with scripture, otherwise it is your own selfish desire.
Are u saying Christians should disregard letters written by Apostles to Christians?
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

Are u saying Christians should disregard letters written by Apostles to Christians?

In line with what paul said? Or in line with what Jesus Christ said? undecided

Look, again it is Jesus Christ that we are called to obey, not Paul, John, Peter and the lot. We validate everything we hear or read against Jesus Christ's teachings, not simply swallow up what we read or are fed by anyone who claims to be a follower just because. Be are not called to be fools in that sense or any sense. We are called to be servants of Jesus Christ and as His, we only listen to the one we serve and Him alone
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by joyandfaith: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

In line with what paul said? Or in line with what Jesus Christ said? undecided

Look, again it is Jesus Christ that we are called to obey, not Paul, John, Peter and the lot. We validate everything we hear or read against Jesus Christ's teachings, not simply swallow up what we read or are fed by anyone who claims to be a follower just because. Be are not called to be fools in that sense or any sense. We are called to be servants of Jesus Christ and as His, we only listen to the one we serve and Him alone

Are u saying Christians should disregard inspired letters written by Apostles to Christians ?
2Tim 3:16,17
16 All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, . for disciplining in righteousness, 17 so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

Are u saying Christians should disregard inspired letters written by Apostles to Christians ?
2Tim 3:16,17
16 All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, . for disciplining in righteousness, 17 so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work
Yes, disregard all that does not line up with the teachings of God because is all amounts to opinions of man and not the truth of God.
Even Paul himself said "let man be a liar and God be true". If what is written does not have root in God's teaching, disregard it.
If God wants to teach it you, He will do so Himself. After all ,it is all about Him, right?
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

Our assignment is to search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel! {Matthew 10:6, 15:24} That means before spending our time, effort or resources on anyone we need to be sure that he or she is a prospective sheep in the making.

How do you identify a prospective sheep?

Well a sheep according to Jesus will be looking forward to join the flock {Luke 11:23} of course the sheep knows the voice and face of it's shepherd {John 10:5} so if another person comes around the sheep will not follow him.

So whenever we notice anyone who has no regards for grouping, know today that such a person is not and can never be a sheep, he wants to do his thing on his own and wants others to do the same. But a true sheep will continue to ask for the right group that's practicing pure worship {John 4:20} don't forget that a sheep may have questionable characters but it always feel unsafe alone so it will continue to look for the others. That's why Jesus describe his sheep as one that's lost but the shepherd will leave the remaining 99 to go in search of that single one and when it's found the shepherd makes it move with the flock. Matthew 18:12-14
So whoever can't boldly say "this is my church" or ask [b]"which church is practicing Christianity in the right sence"[b] such a person can never be a true sheep!

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by joyandfaith: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Yes, disregard all that does not line up with the teachings of God because is all amounts to opinions of man and not the truth of God.
Even Paul himself said "let man be a liar and God be true". If what is written does not have root in God's teaching, disregard it.
If God wants to teach it you, He will do so Himself. After all ,it is all about Him, right?

it is finished!!!!!!. if you have no respect for certain aspect of scripture that is inspired of God there is no way you can know God.Three is no way you can be taught by God. There is no way holy spirit can guide you. if you think otherwise, it is just your selfish longing.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

it is finished!!!!!!. if you have no respect for certain aspect of scripture that is inspired of God there is no way you can know God.Three is no way you can be taught by God. There is no way holy spirit can guide you. if you think otherwise, it is just your selfish longing.
good for you!
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by joyandfaith: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Maximus69:

Our assignment is to search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel! {Matthew 10:6, 15:24} That means before spending our time, effort or resources on anyone we need to be sure that he or she is a prospective sheep in the making.

How do you identify a prospective sheep?

Well a sheep according to Jesus will be looking forward to join the flock {Luke 11:23} of course the sheep knows the voice and face of it's shepherd {John 10:5} so if another person comes around the sheep will not follow him.

So whenever we notice anyone who has no regards for grouping, know today that such a person is not and can never be a sheep, he wants to do his thing on his own and wants others to do the same. But a true sheep will continue to ask for the right group that's practicing pure worship {John 4:20} don't forget that a sheep may have questionable characters but it always feel unsafe alone so it will continue to look for the others. That's why Jesus describe his sheep as one that's lost but the shepherd will leave the remaining 99 to go in search of that single one and when it's found the shepherd makes it move with the flock. Matthew 18:12-14
So whoever can't boldly say "this is my church" or ask [b]"which church is practicing Christianity in the right sence"[b] such a person can never be a true sheep!

I just want him to come openly that he has no regard letters written by Apostles to congregation. Since he has affirmed that Paul and other apostles cannot instruct him, who I am?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

I just want him to come openly that he has no regard letters written by Apostles to congregation. Since he has affirmed that Paul and other apostles cannot instruct him, who I am?

There's no need chatting with him! smiley
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

I believe that was implied when I declared that my one and only Teacher and Master!
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by joyandfaith: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Maximus69:

There's no need chatting with him! smiley

of course, anybody that has no regard for any portion of scripture does not worth it. he has exposed himself. he has no regards for inspired letters.
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

of course, anybody that has no regard for any portion of scripture does not worth it. he has exposed himself. he has no regards for inspired letters.

He just want to argue, ask him to tell you the name of his church and see how he'll indirectly tell you he doesn't want to worship with any group, yet he's here arguing for Jesus who keeps worshiping in the midst of his fellow believers throughout his life! cheesy
Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Maximus69:

He just want to argue, ask him to tell you the name of his church and see how he'll indirectly tell you he doesn't want to worship with any group, yet he's here arguing for Jesus who keeps worshiping in the midst of his fellow believers throughout his life! cheesy
Indirectly? What part of the statement "I am not a churchian" do you not DIRECTLY compute or comprehend?

Re: Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Indirectly? What part of the statement "I am not a churchian" do you not DIRECTLY compute or comprehend?

You're fully understood Sir! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ILLUMINATI 6-6-6!! Kanye West's New Album . Is DISRESPECTFUL Of JESUS / Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest? / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wedding Reception In 2004(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.