Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Is The Difference Between ‘christ In You’ And ‘you In Christ’? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between ‘christ In You’ And ‘you In Christ’? (2700 Views)

Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) / Why Has Letter X Replaced Christ In The Word Christmas? / Pastor Chris: Christ In You The Hope Of Glory! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between ‘christ In You’ And ‘you In Christ’? by louisadiks: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2011
PART 9. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ‘CHRIST IN YOU’ AND ‘YOU IN CHRIST’?
THE DIAGRAM SHOWS THAT YOU ARE THAT MYSTERY HID IN CHRIST BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN.

The diagram A above shows the Tabernacle of Moses with its seven furniture, two in the outer court, three in the Holy place and two in the Holy of Holies. There are three barriers to cross: the Gate, the Door and the Veil, before one enters into the presence of the Father in the Holy of Holies. The mystery about this Tabernacle is that it speaks about us and reveals God’s ultimate plan for humanity. God’s search for a dwelling place made Him to reveal the revelation on the Tabernacle of Moses to us these last days to enable us walk into these mysteries.
We cannot become the Tabernacle of the Most High God without passing through the demands of the seven furniture of the Tabernacle and the Tabernacle passing through us. There is often a saying that you cannot be a seasoned graduate unless you pass through the University and the university passes through you.
Each of these seven spiritual progressive steps has demands that must be fulfilled in our lives before we proceed to the next step. This means we cannot walk into fulfilling the demands of furniture 2 without fully satisfying the demands of furniture 1. From this diagram it is possible for us to know our spiritual state and begin to work out our salvation with fear and trembling.
The scripture in Philippians 2:12 states this: Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
The revelations on the Tabernacle of Moses identifies and exposes the false teachings of the false Apostles, Prophets, and Teachers that had created divisions among the people of God and corrects the misgivings that the Bible is contradictory having many interpretations. By the Holy Spirit we found out that the word of God is One and the Spirit of God is One, therefore the Spirit and the word are One. We must study the Dimensions of the Word of God to know which Word is Natural, Spiritual and Fullness.
The scripture in 1Cor.11:17-19 confirms this thought. It states: Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better but for the worse. For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.
The Gate of the Tabernacle is the entrance through which man re enters to start his relationship with God. Man was cast out of this realm of close relationship with God when Adam sinned in the Garden of Eden. Gen .3:24 states: So He drove out man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims and a flaming sword which turned every way of the tree of life. Outside the Tabernacle of Moses, man is still worldly, earthly, and carnal and cannot have access to God.
Man would have to pass through the flaming sword and the Cherubim in order to re-enter into the Garden of Eden, the realm of life where God created man in His own image. The Flaming sword speaks of the word of God with fire. The way into life is through Tribulation. The gate has four pillars of brass which speaks of Tribulation, Trials and Tests. Before an unregenerate person crosses the Gate he must read the message and come to Jesus who said …I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
WARNING. Beloved, any of us that wills and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ, let him come. You are guaranteed by the Holy Spirit to escape from the Great Tribulation coming shortly if you carefully study and comply with these teachings I received from the Lord Jesus Christ when He appeared to me.
As we cross the gate into the Outer Court we are welcomed by the Holy Spirit Who is the sole executor of the activities in the Outer Court. He ensures that we fulfill the demands of the Brazen Altar and the Brazen Lava which is: Dead to Sin and Dead to Self respectively. The Holy Spirit inspires (2 Tim.3:16) enlightens and draws (John 6:44-45) us to our Lord Jesus Christ.
All scripture is given by the inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. 2Tim.3:16.
“No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draws him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets. And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.” John 6:44-45.
The Holy Spirit welcomes us into the outer court as Born again but draws us to the first furniture which is the Brazen Altar. As Born again children of God, we have only received Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. This means that Christ is in us. Praise the Lord. What does the scripture say as per our Spiritual status? In John 1:12 the scripture states: But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.
Colosians1:27 states: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Also 1 John 3:24 states: And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.
The scripture in John 1:12 shows that as many as received Christ, He gave them power to become the sons of God. This means that at the Born again level we received power from Christ to become………If we fail to utilize the power we cannot be……, ! Therefore those who eventually become sons of God are those who have utilized the power given them at birth.
TO BE CONTINUED! Louisadikibarasika bassey okokon.

Re: What Is The Difference Between ‘christ In You’ And ‘you In Christ’? by Amujale(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Moses is a fictitious character.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between ‘christ In You’ And ‘you In Christ’? by Amujale(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Jesus is one of the greatest falsehoods in all of Christiandom, the other being Christianity itself.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between ‘christ In You’ And ‘you In Christ’? by Finallydead: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Before I say anything, let me clarify. Did you say the Lord actually appeared to you and gave you this revelation you're sharing?

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Really Believe That They Are Descendants Of Adam? / Some Of The Yoruba Names That May Be Against The Book Of Life / The Greatest Lie In History Is Called Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.