Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? (43353 Views)

Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You / Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by freddyking04: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
My dear,
Your boss from the beginning is not interested in your skills on the job. He had an ulterior motive giving you the job.

Never trade what you can't recover in case of a wrong a turn.

What is your worth? Know who you are. Remember, you are not cheap, you are not a slot.

If your boss truly loves you or genuinely is interested in you, he will never threaten you with a quit notice.

Just turn his offer down politely, don't be rude and stand your ground. You can't trade your destiny for a one night stand. If you loose your job, God has a better plan for you. I promise you this, God will take you higher. Test God and see. He never fails.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by rasheedatt(f): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
ehmmy11:

of all the comments and advises here today it's this one you choose to reply even off the topic because you see him as a big man Becos he pledge some money on a post somewhere

Ok sorry help me too nau
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by TheCork(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
rasheedatt:
Ok sorry help me too nau

But why do u chicks theif other people photo juss to make us believe u r beautiful. They should sue u for copy write. Do u no u can go to jail for r thatry
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by rasheedatt(f): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
TheCork:

But why do u chicks theif other people photo juss to make us believe u r beautiful. They should sue u for copy write. Do u no u can go to jail for r thatry
You're bluffing right?
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by TheCork(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
rasheedatt:
You're bluffing right?

Blufy how? U r theif. It's very bad of u. Juss because u want man, u theif beautiful girl photo & plant it in your profile. I have meet two chicks on naira land. One was suppose to look like beyansi & the othersopose to look like stripper.
When I saw them, I ran away.
One looking like masquerade.. the other look like dragon angry

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by TheCork(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
rasheedatt:
You're bluffing right?

Please stop theif other people photo juss to find man on naira land. It's not by force to look prety angry

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by rasheedatt(f): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
TheCork:

Please stop theif other people photo juss to find man on naira land. It's not by force to look prety angry
hahaha you mean it o
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by TheCork(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
rasheedatt:
hahaha you mean it o

U should be happy there r guys like me. I date anything. These mean u have a shance in life. So please we beg u.. stop theif people photo angry

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by rasheedatt(f): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
TheCork:

U should be happy there r guys like me. I date anything. These mean u have a shance in life. So please we beg u.. stop theif people photo angry
hahaha I don die today
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by craftyserpent: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
@rasheedat abeg, leave this job. In the end it's not worth it. Your boss is only after "one thing".
I am sure this boss is the type that will be advertising :

Female secretary needed.
Female teacher needed.
Female usher needed.

Once you enter office tomorrow, if your boss is still misbehaving, start coughing. Don't cover your mouth. Tell him you have fever. Start sneezing. Don't cover your nose. Tell him you have cold. He will avoid you like a plague.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by TheCork(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
rasheedatt:
hahaha I don die today

Anyways i drive brand knew BMW & am from London innit..the good news for u is that I love u. Please do u have nyansh & do u where mini sket & please can u cook n clean & are u good Muslim? cheesy
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by rasheedatt(f): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
TheCork:

Anyways i drive brand knew BMW & am from London innit..the good news for u is that I love u. Please do u have nyansh & do u where mini sket & please can u cook n clean & are u good Muslim? cheesy
hahaha
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by TheCork(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
rasheedatt:
hahaha

Ok. Sounds like u definitely have nyansh. I can hear it from yor voice. Anyways I drive BMW & I live in rich area of London call pekam & I only have breakfast& lunch in expensive itallan restaurant (juss in case u ask) smiley
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by smokeyupu(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fidelismaria:

your boss is a bloody simp

I mean wtf is wrong with some men

what happened to never mix business with pleasure

He's not very smart

dating him will greatly affect your performance

tell him to shove the salary increment up his ass

But wait is it a one man business?

Na wa for U ooo!

So u want her to lose the job she prayed for for a looong time!!

Have u considered the fact that she could be the girl of his dreams?

Maybe she is irresistibly blessed in all aspects and this guy cannot control himself!!

U won't die if u Bleep him!! If it kills many people for don die for my office especially married women doing it..

Ashawo no dey choose customer oo

Enjoy your dream job with whatever perks is attached to it!! Country hard oo...

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by nogragra: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
rasheedatt:
I am freaking out about this, My boss asked me out on a date which I think is innapropriate but I love my job and i was looking for a loooong time before i found it so I will be damned if i give up.

I was very kind and told him there is zero interest here so i wouldnt want to waste his time. He told me I should quit the job or accept him and he will increase my salary.

I told him to give me a week to think about it.

What should I do?
Don't yield to satan. Your destiny is about to be blocked by this man leave this very moment and get into the joy of your life. Don't look at the despirate times you're facing or will encounter. Just leave as what you stand to loose is far greater than what you'll gain if you do the wrong and stay. Be warned don't wait any longer or your strength will wane.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by marv1: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
rasheedatt:
I am freaking out about this, My boss asked me out on a date which I think is innapropriate but I love my job and i was looking for a loooong time before i found it so I will be damned if i give up.

I was very kind and told him there is zero interest here so i wouldnt want to waste his time. He told me I should quit the job or accept him and he will increase my salary.

What should I do?

You too why you come fine like this ?
Na only you wake come ?

Seriously once you allow him . He will be your alpha and omega in that space . When he is done with you he might still sack you.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Peaceagain: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Call 911!!!
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Chymak: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
At this age and level in life,you are on NL asking this stupid question. Go and sleep with him since you are stupid..And still devalued down to a sack....Don't you have SENSE?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Popsiladon(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
hitekk:
hmm. tell him that all the people you dated in the past died mysteriously and since then you decided not to date any guy again to avoid losing him and watch if he will not behave wellgrin

Hahahahah.......This is a very savage opinion. Think it will scare oga BOSS
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by VanillaIyce(f): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
rasheedatt:

What should I do?
Honestly this is not right, but as sad as this is, you have to quit and keep looking unless you are ready to always be at his Beck and call.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by OLULAW: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
hitekk:
hmm. tell him that all the people you dated in the past died mysteriously and since then you decided not to date any guy again to avoid losing him and watch if he will not behave wellgrin

Genius. It would be interesting to know if the girl who posted this actually act this out with all SERIOUSNESS and a feedback given on the man’s reaction. How many men would go ahead and not take the response seriously.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Sarang(f): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Look for ur types... Not me and you

I’ll pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video] / Abba Kyari And His Children Pose In The Farm (Photos) / DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.