Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. (28921 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You / Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by viktohmarkz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
I really don't know the section to send this to but I think crime should be the best.
A friend of mine asked for my help on a situation she is currently facing and she needs help,at her place of work her boss has been approaching her and she has turned him down a couple of times but he doesn't want to be cool about it.
She told me that he (her boss) said if she doesn't sleep with him she isn't going to receive her December pay all efforts to plead with him has fallen on deaf ears.
Am clueless about this and I would love to get suggestions from everyone and anyone who can help out.
Thanks.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by ipobarecriminals: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
undecided reframe ur tale

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Gentle034(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dem say if u can't beat d crowd u join dem, it's simple either resign or get laid, the choice is hers

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Every problem is an opportunity in disguise, but only if you tilt the perspective.
This is an opportunity to the lady, set the guy up, there are cheap hidden cams to buy, she can " give in" and capture the guy, you her "boyfriend" can catch them in the act and threaten to ruin the man.

Watch her get promotions and a raise in salary.
But she should find another job with his recommendation.
You have no idea how much further she can go with him in her pocket. Unless there are different circumstances.

She can also play the rape card, black mail card. E.tc

# to all the idiots posting idotic things here, op asked a question, if you can contribute meaningfully, shut the F up.

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by viktohmarkz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
donsimo:
Every problem is an opportunity in disguise, but only if you tilt the perspective.
This is an opportunity to the lady, set the guy up, there are cheap hidden cams to buy, she can " give in" and capture the guy, you her "boyfriend" can catch them in the act and threaten to ruin the man.

Watch her get promotions and a raise in salary.
But she should find another job with his recommendation.
You have no idea how much further she can go with him in her pocket. Unless there are different circumstances.

She can also play the rape card, black mail card. E.tc

# to all the idiots posting idotic things here, op asked a question, if you can contribute meaningfully, shut the F up.

Thanks a lot,I'll get to talk to her about it first if she's okay with it then we proceed. Thanks once again

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by MrHistorian: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Is she a virgin?

12 Likes

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by andymofia(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2017
from The way the story sounds, she’ll surely sleep with the man. She’s just looking for justification to do so. If a few nairalanders say there’s nothing wrong, she’ll sleep with him. If she has the morals not to sleep with him, she won’t xome to Nairaland to ask for advice. She knows what to do.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Millz404(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Hh

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by mickeyenglish(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Post No Bill

3 Likes

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by BruncleZuma: 7:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Ask her to leave, it may be a pass along game...before she go turn cheerful giver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by pawesome(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2017
She don enta ooooo...
Shii is difficult to get out of...
Taught there re agencies dt you can report dis kinda tinz to

Buh meanwile...set the baastard up
Hide cameras and stuff and when he comes,she should make sure dt she catches every moment and use dt opportunity wisely

Buh by the way,is d job dt a big job dt is worth keeping otherwise let her jst bounce to anoda so as to safe her self dt stress

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Write2018: 7:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Not again. Is there an agency or authorized body that can pick up such case. What nonsense! She won't get paid because she didn't agree to have sex with him? Arrant nonsense and most of these men are supposedly married. Loosing my cool sad
*Breathes*
If you're a good writer or friends, pm me now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 28, 2017
viktohmarkz:
I really don't know the section to send this to but I think crime should be the best.
A friend of mine asked for my help on a situation she is currently facing and she needs help,at her place of work her boss has been approaching her and she has turned him down a couple of times but he doesn't want to be cool about it.
She told me that he (her boss) said if she doesn't sleep with him she isn't going to receive her December pay all efforts to plead with him has fallen on deaf ears.
Am clueless about this and I would love to get suggestions from everyone and anyone who can help out.
Thanks.
let her sex him na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2017
I don't know how to say this but what difference does it make, u giving it to some bleep boys who are even jobless

At least this is a pure case of trading what you have to get what you need.

Provided he is not raping her, pls tell her to consent ooo

To get job dey hard dis day except if you have a skill at hand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by ekestic1976(f): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Have you told your mother about it?

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by obaataaokpaewu: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2017
So some bosses still indulge in this shameful act? To the extent of threatening not to pay her for a month she has already worked for? Come on!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by countsparrow: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Some men behave like animals when they see women... If she no gree, unto the next abi no be same Skriiiiii pa pa pa pa pa sound u go hear when u dey do am.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Goldenheart(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2017
That kind of scam is out dated na.
Beat the system using donsimo advice...

Your friend's you ve got to be smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided reframe ur tale
Rapist

2 Likes

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by slawomir: 7:16am On Dec 28, 2017
if not that it is festive season and a period of celebration. I would have ignored this post like a plague because am too old for post like this

she is matured enough to take a decision.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by gooddyoung8: 7:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Settingz321:
Op pls let see how she has been dressing to the office may be this is a clear case of harassment before harassment
That's not an excuse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by infogenius(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2017
It is a common thing in this country of ours.
This is not a difficult problem to tackle.

Let her tell her mum and her religious leader to plead on her behalf with the boss.
Once he realizes that respected people that mean well to her have heard of the issue, he will soften up.

3 Likes

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by jesi800: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2017
my dear make she resign o.

4 Likes

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by YINKS89(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Best advice I can gv is to tell her not to start wah she wld end up regretting.

5 Likes

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by gratieao: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Op i know it's you, my advice is there is nothing wrong in fvcking with ur boss

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can't Accept A Job Offer That Pays Below 100k/month ( Keke Rider) / Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos / Project Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.