Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,988 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) (23275 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by snthesis(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2012
Chinedu Nlem:
I encourage you to petition for membership. this is not a disclaimer. Einstein. Newton. Thomas jefferson, ben franklin. Awolowo, Azikiwe. Bola Ige etc have good before us they have made the most of the teachings. I intend to do same.
u forgot to mention Elijah, Rockfeller, James Bond, Yekini bla bla bla
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 11:12pm On May 18, 2012
Snthesis nice of you to remember them.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by gst101: 12:51pm On May 19, 2012
if your journey and believes are individual, then i wonder how you are able to come under one umbrella, AMORC. Organizations consist of people with a common goal and out look so you cannot say that your journey is yours and yours alone.

What is sanctum musings? You have not answered that question
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by lekkie073(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2012
gst101: if your journey and believes are individual, then i wonder how you are able to come under one umbrella, AMORC. Organizations consist of people with a common goal and out look so you cannot say that your journey is yours and yours alone.

What is sanctum musings? You have not answered that question
Sanctum musings is equal to the church weekly preaching...
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 7:44pm On May 21, 2012
For me I was hoping for some sort of guidance. Things to do or watch out for at the beginning stage. Any sort of encouragement.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 7:23pm On May 29, 2012
I noticed that the number of Rosicrucians is increasing daily. Though this is encouraging, I am yet to see and feel significant impact towards the betterment of Nigeria. It is on records that great scientists, physicists, astronomers, politicians, inventors e.t.c were either Rosicrucians or stumble upon Rosicrucians teachings or enlightenment. I wonder why Rosicrucians in Nigeria decide to be dormant, inactive or less concerned about the development of this country. I am of the opinion that for a society to progress, it would need great and enlightened men to take the driver's seat. This thought of mine makes me skeptical. Is it that the teachings of the Rosicrucian can not be implemented in this country? I sincerely do need answers
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by lekkie073(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2012
omosexy1: I noticed that the number of Rosicrucians is increasing daily. Though this is encouraging, I am yet to see and feel significant impact towards the betterment of Nigeria. It is on records that great scientists, physicists, astronomers, politicians, inventors e.t.c were either Rosicrucians or stumble upon Rosicrucians teachings or enlightenment. I wonder why Rosicrucians in Nigeria decide to be dormant, inactive or less concerned about the development of this country. I am of the opinion that for a society to progress, it would need great and enlightened men to take the driver's seat. This thought of mine makes me skeptical. Is it that the teachings of the Rosicrucian can not be implemented in this country? I sincerely do need answers
They are never dormant...bola ige was ά rosicrucian, so also is that famous prof with international recognition...can't tell u̶̲̥̅̊ all but my point is they are never dormant.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 1:00pm On May 31, 2012
@Lekkie who is the famous professor? We have many famous professors with International recognition. I am really concerned. This country deserves change
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by lekkie073(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2012
omosexy1: @Lekkie who is the famous professor? We have many famous professors with International recognition. I am really concerned. This country deserves change
U̶̲̥̅̊ just want me to keep mentioning names sha! Nada! The most recognised prof in naija is ά rosicrucian
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 5:18pm On May 31, 2012
Well my heart is suggesting someone with white hair sha. If true, thats cool. little wonder, he struggles for good governance. I have always wonder why an acclaimed professor like himself, who should be chilling somewhere in the carribean is trying to move Nigeria. Sincerely, our country needs help, we need descent people, people with self discipline and passion as leaders. Innovative leaders with creative ideology
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by fizokey(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2012
omosexy1: I noticed that the number of Rosicrucians is increasing daily. Though this is encouraging, I am yet to see and feel significant impact towards the betterment of Nigeria. It is on records that great scientists, physicists, astronomers, politicians, inventors e.t.c were either Rosicrucians or stumble upon Rosicrucians teachings or enlightenment. I wonder why Rosicrucians in Nigeria decide to be dormant, inactive or less concerned about the development of this country. I am of the opinion that for a society to progress, it would need great and enlightened men to take the driver's seat. This thought of mine makes me skeptical. Is it that the teachings of the Rosicrucian can not be implemented in this country? I sincerely do need answers

Nigeria boasts of the highest number of rosicrucians anywhere in Africa! I noticed that you are a sincere seeker but i must urge you to stop entertaing thoughts of fear as there is nothing to fear about rosicrucianism, infact, living by rosicrucian principles is the best thing that has ever happened to me and what are these principles? Simply laws, universal laws that govern man in his existence for peace profound.

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2012
@fizokey thanks a lot for your support. I have noticed that as each time passes by I tend to overcome some elements of fear and doubt and I have decided that being a Rosicrucian is what I want. I also hope to be a source of inspiration to aspiring members who intend to join the order but are still clinging to fear or doubts. Thanks again.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by coldwater(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2012
@ omosexy1, have you officially joined the order? I love the teachings but wary of joining the order because of fear of unknown.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
@coldwater I have officially joined oh. I have received my membership number but I am yet to receive my first monologue (so excited can't wait). The fear is still there, but not like before. So rather than speculate I would rather join and see what I am afraid of. Only brave men survive (abi).
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by fizokey(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
omosexy1: @coldwater I have officially joined oh. I have received my membership number but I am yet to receive my first monologue (so excited can't wait). The fear is still there, but not like before. So rather than speculate I would rather join and see what I am afraid of. Only brave men survive (abi).

You will find that there is nothing to be afraid of, since the order is just a university of higher learning or more like a philosophical school of life. As you receive your monographs (lessons) via post mail monthly it is up to you to study and reach conclusions on what you've learnt as you wish. Every rosicrucian is a philosopher unto himself who asks questions about the mysteries of life and is also the answer to the questions therein asked. May the God of your heart guide you on your mystical path and best wishes for peace profound.

2 Likes

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
Thanks fizoky. Your encouragement gladdens my heart
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
Guys why una dey dull this forum?
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by lekkie073(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
omosexy1: Guys why una dey dull this forum?
Guy, cool down and learn from ur monographs, its N̶̲̥̅̊☺ use shouting about it
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by oshie(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2012
GOD IS WATCHING
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by coldwater(m): 3:38am On Dec 09, 2012
Peace profound!
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by oshie(m): 12:59am On Mar 23, 2013
To all members and friends of the Order I say Greetings, Peace P. Ad a happy new year.
Cosmic Guidiance to you all
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Chubhie: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2013
nice thread
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by ozoemeka(m): 3:45am On Jun 13, 2013
cogitoErgo: Since I became part of R&C Order I have discovered, suprisingly, that most if not all of what is practise in conventional churches are thought wit deeper logical explanations! Though it suld be carefully noted that the Order is absolutly non-sectarian, any religious person is wellcome, male or female. If u want to be a member of R&C, u must necesarily believe in a Deity! What u call the Deity is absolutly ur cup of tea, it culd be Allah, God, Budah, Bra-Ma, Olorun, Chineke, Ubangiji, etc. In AMORC, people ar always asked to pray to the 'God of their heart' i.e, God as u think of it!
Among the most important methods used by AMORC to achieve their aims include meditation, visualisation, concentration and contemplation.
Meditation I culd say is a very deep prayerful condition( forget about all those physical excersises done in churches, it is no prayer at all, infact, the muslims, in my opinion, are closer to praying than christians!).

They charge you for the "truth" and your lesson stops when your "money stops" ? How "benevolent"? Can you make money appear whenever you will ?? wink
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2013
Amorc is one of those mind game organizations. They need your money and your gullibility. A man has written extensively about the futility of AMORC:

http://www.american-buddha.com/cult.prisonersanjosefreeman.htm

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Solozzo(m): 4:46am On Jun 15, 2013
Good philosophy but most of the teachings of AMORC lack concrete evidence eg reincarnation, aura, life after death, soul, astral travel etc. it's a lifetime of superstition, self criticism, deprivation, secrecy and magical thinking for its members. Be careful if you thinking of membership. Not for those with a family history of mental illness especially.

2 Likes

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by ChineduNlem(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
oshie: To all members and friends of the Order I say Greetings, Peace P. Ad a happy new year.
Cosmic Guidiance to you all

PEACE PROFOUND BELOVED OF GOD.
MAY YOU CONTINUE TO BASK IN LIGHT LIFE AND LOVE.
AND MAY HUMANITY BE RAISED TO HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS, HIGHER VIRTUES AND UNKNOWN TRUTHS.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by amaechioc: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Does amorc provide physical protectn from gunshot fired by an enemy( i mean Odeshi)? If yes why d murder of Bola Ige?

3 Likes

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by sylve11: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
amaechioc: Does amorc provide physical protectn from gunshot fired by an enemy( i mean Odeshi)? If yes why d murder of Bola Ige?

Are u ok? cry cool

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by alcuin(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
amaechioc: Does amorc provide physical protectn from gunshot fired by an enemy( i mean Odeshi)? If yes why d murder of Bola Ige?
Lol.....
In a simple reply......NO
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by fizokey(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items / Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.