Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) (23319 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by gst101: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2012
questions pls. What has the mystical vowel sounds like 'aum', 'ra', 'ma', 'kei' etc got to do with the worship of the most high god? How do i worship god by saying those sounds? I cannot draw a connection at all. From genuine seeker
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2012
Im really happy to see my thread surface again, that is the problem of other sections on NL, they get such a low traffic!
@jacobscros, u really made me laugh. We n AMORC are nt just guys, we ar gals nd guys, men and women! Every humanbeing, including you, actually flies at night! I know u say 'to fia kua', bt you do! Even during the day many of us do( have you heard of daydreaming?).

@enitan2002, I have the three editions of 'In the Light of Truth' and I love reading them( the single edition was split into three, I think for portability). I kno some people who actually are Eckist and AMORC at the same time and I also have pure Eckist friends.

@mathew7:1, thanks Frater, may Peace Profound be your portion and please help keep the thread open
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2012
@gist101, they vowel sounds, when properly intoned, actually stimulate and make active some organs in our body that are centers for spiritual connections. So when u activate these organs, through vowel intonations, u open up a connection for the reception of spiritual information and hence, enhance the proper worship of God!
For how to properly intone and know which vowel suits a particular organ or purpose, then you may have to go through the official teachings of the Order(AMORC) by being a member! Mind you, to properly use the vowel sounds is not a day's job, it involves serious and constant practice

2 Likes

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by gst101: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2012
is the rosicrucian order an organisation with secrets or a secret organisation? That things are kept secret, does it mean they are wrong?
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by gst101: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
rosicrucianism and freemasonry relationship? Difference between the rosicrucian order and other esoteric orgs? Why are there so many esoyeric orgs if they preach the same thing, Is it for the same reason we have diff churches?

2 Likes

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by gst101: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
why do you think there is this negative feeling toward your org especially from christians? Why do you think christians term amorc and the trditional religions 'demonic'? of course we cannot say it is because of diff in philosophy and theology. Afterall christians do not see islam and judaism as demonic even though there are differences between them. But when it comes to esoteric orgs and traditional religions, the case besomes different.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
Coca Cola is more secretive than AMORC, but surely everything that is done in Coca Cola, including their secret formula is what is "known" to everybody!
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
@gist101, you are real seeker, you much questions in your heart! Much of your questions could be answered by direct contact with the ORDER without joining them, joining is not compulsory but all enquiries will be entertained.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
I am not a freemason but I think for the difference AMORC seeks more on the spiritual than the freemason, but on the similarity both of them use symbolisms in their teachings. This is just my personal perspective of the two!

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2012
Many people belong to both freemason and AMORC at the same time, but this is usually advised against, as I have heard some AMORC said, since there will be conflict of ideas soon and some people will not be able to reconcile the conflict of ideas thus resulting in confusion!

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by mathew71: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
gst101: is the rosicrucian order an organisation with secrets or a secret organisation? That things are kept secret, does it mean they are wrong?
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by mathew71: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
gst101: is the rosicrucian order an organisation with secrets or a secret organisation? That things are kept secret, does it mean they are wrong?

beloveth, every organisation in the world has secrets that keep them in business. The day they loose this secret, their failure starts. Same goes for Amorc and your church. Secrecy is part of success.. That some evil are done in secret does not mean that all secret acts are evil. Secrecy has never and will never mean evil.

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by mathew71: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2012
cogitoErgo: Many people belong to both freemason and AMORC at the same time, but this is usually advised against, as I have heard some AMORC said, since there will be conflict of ideas soon and some people will not be able to reconcile the conflict of ideas thus resulting in confusion!
there is no confict. Its ability to understand the teachings. No conflicts at all

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
Thanks Mathew7:1
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by gst101: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2012
cogitoErgo: @gist101, you are real seeker, you much questions in your heart! Much of your questions could be answered by direct contact with the ORDER without joining them, joining is not compulsory but all enquiries will be entertained.
but you asked us to be free to ask questions. I believe this forum is wide enough to let you answer my questions. These questions i am asking you are thingsthat have been on my mind since i took interest in the esoteric. But i was not able to ask any one becos there are not too many people who have that knowledge around me and becos of suspecion. So when i saw this thread i was so happy.

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
Yea, gist101, even a Professor in a university can not answer all the questions in his field! and Im not even near a Professor, Im just a student of life!
I may even have a question I may wish other Fraters to clarify for me!

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
IAm a student and lover of the teachings of AMORC and not an official of AMORC
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
But gist101, I think your questions were answered, with contributions from Mathew7:1! But if you still have more questions, please continue to feel free, they will be answered within the allowed limit and available knowledge!
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by gst101: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
what brings genius out ofmembers of esoteric orgs. Not even christians, who the bible says will be the head and not the tail, have been able to make remarkable break throughs in science, arts etc. When i look at renowned inventors i do not find scripture quoting christians but i can only see members of one esoteric org or the other. So what makes them stand tall?

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2012
Well, gist101, Jesus himself said that we are all gods. If you have 'faith' you can tell a moutain to move, and it will indeed move!
AMORC, teaches you to beleive only in yourself and nobody else, follow the God within you and that is all! I think it was Martin Luther Jnr that said it is a sin to act contrary to the dictate of your inner conscience! You can learn from others but your inner conscience takes the paramount position in taking disicion. That is why it is said that you are your own God and you are your own devil!
If you can just follow the small still voice within you, then you can be a genious. But it takes some work to know how to do so!
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by mathew71: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2012
gst101: what brings genius out ofmembers of esoteric orgs. Not even christians, who the bible says will be the head and not the tail, have been able to make remarkable break throughs in science, arts etc. When i look at renowned inventors i do not find scripture quoting christians but i can only see members of one esoteric org or the other. So what makes them stand tall?

Beloveth GST101, your observation is well founded, but there is a Genius in every grain of sand. Everybody is a genius, but not everybody is opportuned to explore it. It is one of the many benefits of belonging to an esoteric order. To be a genius, you must learn and understand the higher things of life and not to fear them.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by mathew71: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2012
my email address is beloo2010@yahoo.com.08032550651
you can add me to your chatting platforms (yahoo, nimbuzz, whatsapp etc)
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by mathew71: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2012
gst101: questions pls. What has the mystical vowel sounds like 'aum', 'ra', 'ma', 'kei' etc got to do with the worship of the most high god? How do i worship god by saying those sounds? I cannot draw a connection at all. From genuine seeker

Mystical sounds are not outside the normal sounds we use in music and speech. Esoteric organisations understand the relevance of these sounds and have deviced means on how to make best use of it. Have you asked why yourself why christians and other religions sing before or while praying, majority do this just because they have been told to, not really for the main intention.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 18, 2012
What is DEATH?
What really happen when we die?
Are we suppose to be afraid of death?
When people die, are we suppose to be happy or sad for them?
Can we discuss?
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by gst101: 5:05pm On May 02, 2012
when i look at materials of your order, i see the hieroglyphics and other egyptian painting. This makes me to think that the egyptians were rosicrucians in one way or the other.

If this is true, and god, when he was taking the hebrews out of egypt, drowned the egyptians and their rosicrucian teachings in the sea. Can we then say that yahweh is not the god in your order and that yahweh is superior tothe god in your order or is there something i am missing here?

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by gst101: 5:58pm On May 02, 2012
what is the difference between magic and miracle. All the explanations that i have been given by christians is just not satisfactory. All i understand from their explanation is that, to them, any wonder done by non christians or any wonder done without saying ''in jesus' name'' is magic. And the only thing they call miracle is that which is done only by christians and when you say ''in jesus' name''

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by tchaik(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2012
gst101: when i look at materials of your order, i see the hieroglyphics and other egyptian painting. This makes me to think that the egyptians were rosicrucians in one way or the other.

If this is true, and god, when he was taking the hebrews out of egypt, drowned the egyptians and their rosicrucian teachings in the sea. Can we then say that yahweh is not the god in your order and that yahweh is superior tothe god in your order or is there something i am missing here?
There is only one 'GOD'(feel free to use your own nomenclature); the 'GOD' of our hearts and realisation.
Have you ever thought of what or whom you personally think 'GOD' is? By this, I don't mean what Pope, Bishop, Iman, Pastor,chief Priest, Alfa, Rabbi etc tells you about; but what is your own perception of the divine?
Or do you still believe in others pre-conceptions of 'GoD'?
It might interest you to know that many teachings in the Bible (if not all), are allegorical. How and who interpretes them matter a lot.
The most important thing is : Did you get the message?
Corrections will be appreciated.
PEACE PROUFOND!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by tchaik(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2012
cogitoErgo: What is DEATH?
What really happen when we die?
Are we suppose to be afraid of death?
When people die, are we suppose to be happy or sad for them?
Can we discuss?

Can any frater help with this?
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 9:19pm On May 02, 2012
I am indeed happy that this forum is back to live. Please it should continue this way. I have been interested in esoteric teachings for a while, it fascinate me. However, I have delayed so much to join AMORC, but I am glad to have made payment (finally) and awaiting my monographs and other materials. I have heard about some many negative things about AMORC, even I am losing a relationship because of this but it wont stop me. Out of curiosity I am going to join. I pray it becomes the best decision I have ever made in my life. Active members can share experience (although I hear its personal), it may convince a lot of people like me to stay strong.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by gst101: 10:43am On May 03, 2012
@tchaik, i am not saying that amorc worships a diff god. Remember i said something about ''if this is true'' and ''or is there something i am missing''. I did not conclude on anything

and how are we to know when the bible is being alegorical and when its not?

If god is to be understood relatively it means that our idea of god will be diff. And if that is the case, then organizations including AMORC will have no reason for their existence! Since organizations constitute people of the same believe dont you think.
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by tchaik(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2012
omosexy1: I am indeed happy that this forum is back to live. Please it should continue this way. I have been interested in esoteric teaching for a while, it fascinate me. However, I have delayed so much to join AMORC, but I am glad to have made payment (finally) and awaiting my monographs and other materials. I have heard about some many negative things about AMORC, even I am losing a relationship because of this but it wont stop me. Out of curiosity I am going to join. I pray it becomes the best decision I have ever made in my life. Active members can share experience (although I hear its personal), it may convince a lot of people like me to stay strong.
Very happy for you,really happy. Though some people(may be because of ignorance) view Mysticism (whether AMORC or others) as a 'demonic' undertaking; many other sincere seekers have extremely benefited from the Rosicrucian Teaching. It all boils down to 'WHY' do you want to embark on this path of enlightenment? "OUT OF CURIOSITY"?
With due respect and utmost humility, I don't think (personally of course) that any venture one embarks upon 'out of curiosity' will come to its utmost fruition. Myself, when I was still in UI, researched and researched and researched for 3 yrs about AMORC before I venture on this journey that has changed my life in all ramifications. Although like you, I have always been interested in mystical and esoteric works.
But today, I can proudly say that being a Rosicrucian (AMORC), is the best decision I have ever made in my whole life.(Coincidentally,most fraters do affirm so).
I told my GF about my affiliation with AMORC, she was sceptical at first; but later, everything normalised. WHY? Because, according to her; "it seems that those unna people don change you to beta person".
It is not a day journey, but the goal is worth it.
I wish you all the possible best in this journey.
gst101: @tchaik, i am not saying that amorc worships a diff god. Remember i said something about ''if this is true'' and ''or is there something i am missing''. I did not conclude on anything

and how are we to know when the bible is being allegorical and when its not?

If god is to be understood relatively it means that our idea of god will be diff. And if that is the case, then organizations including AMORC will have no reason for their existence! Since organizations constitute people of the same believe dont you think.
Thank you so much. Before I proceed, please let me make it clear that anything said on this thread is the personal ideas of the poster; and NOT the official position of the Rosicrucian Order,AMORC.
@gst101, I am not claiming to be a 'chairman' in esoteric/mystical issues, I am still a student(and Shall continue to be).
But you seem not to see where I am coming from. One criterion of becoming a member of AMORC is belief in the Supreme Being! WHY? Because we ve different religious backgrounds and orientation, and imposing anybody's faith/religion to another will not achieve anything for anybody. But you have not answered my question: WHAT IS YOUR OWN PERSONAL IDEA/BELIEF/DEFINITION OF GOD?
It was my quest to answer this question that led me to AMORC, and will forever be grateful to the pastor that asked me the question in the first place.
We don't worship different 'GOD', we 'worship' the 'GOD' of our hearts. And what did I mean by that?
Many folks of different backgrounds (religious wise) belong to the Order, now are you going to teach them this or the other faith's belief/perception of 'GOD'. Will you even teach a Muslim/Buddhist using the nomenclature 'GOD'?
Rosicrucians worldwide have the same belief, and that is in the 'GOD' of your heart and realisation; and also of the faith in Peace Profound (amongst others). But wait a minute,do you honestly think everybody has the same definition about God? That was why I asked you of what your heart tells you of GOD.
On the allegorical nature of the Holy Bible, I think a theologian will do better justice to that.

Let me stop here, but I will gratefully welcome any correction/suggestions.
@Matthew 7:1 and CogitoErgo where you at? Any opinion?
Re: For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) by omosexy1: 9:58pm On May 03, 2012
@tchaik well many great free thinkers and early Rosicrucians joined the order out of curiosity only to discovered that it was good for them (well according to the Mastery of Life). I still have my fears and doubts, that is where I can count on members like you to come in and encourage us in this school of life. We want to know what its like; what are the things in your life that has changed. Though I told my girlfriend that its going to help me become a better person, a more loving person, she seems not to be interested and the relationship is severely strained. I also want to join so that I can be a master of my own destiny and to hear that inner voice ( I have always wanted to hear it) Can the Order help with that? Is there a special technique required to hear one's inner voice? Do you hear yours? I took time to go through the Degrees online - very fascinating I tell you, but it looks like a lot of patience needs to be applied. How soon will I discovered changes in my life once I join?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh / If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.