Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Stop Saying ‘hello’ When Someone Calls You- See The Correct Word And 13 Others - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stop Saying ‘hello’ When Someone Calls You- See The Correct Word And 13 Others (8190 Views)

Stop Saying "Up Nepa", This Is The Correct English To Use / Stop Saying “how Was Your Night”, Here’s What To Say Instead / Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Saying ‘hello’ When Someone Calls You- See The Correct Word And 13 Others by pek(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Op, just the first two I read and I lost interest. Do you know why? Your write up is full of blunders. Both typographical and syntactic.
Re: Stop Saying ‘hello’ When Someone Calls You- See The Correct Word And 13 Others by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dottore:

Well the people I mentioned weren't born into their respective current glorious position. They climbed into it by hard work and being the best in their hustles not by speaking English Grammar to impress anyone.

You just confirmed my suspicion.

Cheers
Re: Stop Saying ‘hello’ When Someone Calls You- See The Correct Word And 13 Others by Papadoh(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ah, you get time oo.
Re: Stop Saying ‘hello’ When Someone Calls You- See The Correct Word And 13 Others by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
pek:
Op, just the first two I read and I lost interest. Do you know why? Your writeup us is full of blunders . - B both typographical and syntactic.

Says the perfectionist

1 Like

Re: Stop Saying ‘hello’ When Someone Calls You- See The Correct Word And 13 Others by Dottore: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

You just confirmed my suspicion.

Cheers
What are your suspicions sir.
Re: Stop Saying ‘hello’ When Someone Calls You- See The Correct Word And 13 Others by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dottore:

What are your suspicions sir.

Your understanding of my statement was limited to "grammatical correctness" as against an all-round grooming of one's personality which i proposed in my submission, Sir.
Re: Stop Saying ‘hello’ When Someone Calls You- See The Correct Word And 13 Others by Magnoliaa(f): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2020
DrayZee:
Nairalanders Nigerians always think everything is about how much money you can get immediately. Just to learn a few things and get your vocabulary up to standard, people are here talking about money. Will good English speaking skills prevent one from getting money? Or do people get paid for not knowing English?

You can get a job just by having a respectable command of the English language.

But no. Money money money. Every time, you people will gather to type rubbish, all the English you refused to know, how much money has it gotten you? Some of you are just averse to anything concerning knowledge.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Computer Based Test-post Utme / 20 Strange Facts About America That You Won't Believe / 2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic Nekede Official JAMB Cut Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.