Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,606 members, 7,861,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

JAMB Failure In Northern Nigeria, Who's To Be Blamed, Parent, Teachers Or Studen - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Failure In Northern Nigeria, Who's To Be Blamed, Parent, Teachers Or Studen (364 Views)

YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online / Ibrahim Waziri Jnr: The HND Graduate From Nigeria Who Earned A Phd In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Failure In Northern Nigeria, Who's To Be Blamed, Parent, Teachers Or Studen by Gensan: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
By Asma'u, a 300level Student of Accounting, Bayero University Kano.

I will rather put the blame on all the three categories,the parents, students and the teachers.

The students are to be blamed because,They think the teachers wil have to

teach them everything not knowing that,them too need to study extra miles.

Read full story :-

https://www.myarewaschool.com.ng/2020/08/Failure-of-jamb-in-northern-Nigeria-who-is-to-be-blame-teachers-student-or-parent-by-Asmau.html
Re: JAMB Failure In Northern Nigeria, Who's To Be Blamed, Parent, Teachers Or Studen by mamaafrik(m): 4:28am On Aug 10, 2020
I will put it on Religion.
Think before you quote me,ani ku ni kekereoooo
Re: JAMB Failure In Northern Nigeria, Who's To Be Blamed, Parent, Teachers Or Studen by paulolee(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2020
would blame the culture and religion in North..

(1) (Reply)

How Tertiary Institutions Should Respond To Legitimate Grievances / WAEC Labels Leaked Question Paper For 2020 WASSCE As "Fake" / Why You Need To Have Your Transcript Handy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.