Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Cost Of Building A 5-bedroom Bungalow (in Imo State) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 5-bedroom Bungalow (in Imo State) (883 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building A 5-bedroom Bungalow (in Imo State) by IykeD(m): 3:02am On Aug 10, 2020
--
Re: Cost Of Building A 5-bedroom Bungalow (in Imo State) by Ladylite: 3:06am On Aug 10, 2020
IykeD:
Hi,

I need the cost estimate of building a 5-bedroom bungalow from professional and reliable builders in Imo state.
The person would handle the project from building plan to finishing.

Kindly drop your details and perhaps pictures of similar projects done in the past.

Thanks

13-17 million
Re: Cost Of Building A 5-bedroom Bungalow (in Imo State) by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:53am On Aug 10, 2020
IykeD:
Hi,

I need the cost estimate of building a 5-bedroom bungalow from professional and reliable builders in Imo state.
The person would handle the project from building plan to finishing.

Kindly drop your details and perhaps pictures of similar projects done in the past.

Thanks

Good morning, I am a builder. budget 10 - 14m depends on the level of finishing.
Contact me on
(09056082348)(call & WhatsApp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com

One of our past projects

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building A 5-bedroom Bungalow (in Imo State) by bameyi(m): 4:56am On Aug 10, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

Good morning, I am a builder. budget 10 - 14m depends on the level of finishing.
Contact me on
(09056082348)(call & WhatsApp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com

One our past projects
With this picture you posted how much was the estimate finishing?
Re: Cost Of Building A 5-bedroom Bungalow (in Imo State) by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:09am On Aug 10, 2020
bameyi:

With this picture you posted how much was the estimate finishing?
Total cost N34m with ( pile foundation).
Re: Cost Of Building A 5-bedroom Bungalow (in Imo State) by IykeD(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
I need more inputs please

(1) (Reply)

ALL TAKEN- Price Drop- Mini Flat/studio, Lekki Phase1- 45k/Month, 120/Quarter / Are you Building your own home or into construction full time? Then get in here! / Lavida Hills Estate Alagbado Ikola Lagos Still Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.