Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

"Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan (51597 Views)

Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sagay212:

Bro we talking 80 phucking cases in just 30 phucking days.

I don tell.you make you dey shine your eyes like that fake biafr.aud beggar.
who is your bro? undecided........Around the whole yerobaland, daughters are being turned to intimacy gadgets by the father

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by frankyychiji(f): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sagay212:

Wow...thank you for confirming say you be 'hook up only' ..which hotel you dey stay make I come do day break. So you mean say some of your colleagues towtow dey smell?

No lie you self dey use juju sometimes and ya towtow dey gbes heavily...I no go tell anybody..just tell me.

Hope the news below nor affect you? Because I hear say na after this things happen una dey enter 'hook up only' business
Get behind me Satanu!

Go and apologize to your stepmother quickly before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Sagay212: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
IspitonCowards:
who is your bro? undecided........Around the whole yerobaland, daughters are being turned to intimacy gadgets by the father

Still not up to 80 cases in one phucking month. I don't want to even start with baby factories.

Guy nor let us open another page ontop you biafr.auds. find something do concerning the rape cases, poverty, cannibalism in biafr.aud land first before we open another chapter. cheesy
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Tochi3(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ngozioma:
grin grin grin Inconsequential Yoruba people
Lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Sagay212: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
frankyychiji:
Get behind me Satanu!

Go and apologize to your stepmother quickly before it's too late.

Mo fe fo e lenu... I go pay... je kin run see Yeken yeken..
Day break...I dey pay well.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sagay212:

Still not up to 80 cases in one phucking month. I don't want to even start with baby factories.

Guy nor let us open another page ontop you biafr.auds. find something do concerning the rape cases, poverty, cannibalism in biafr.aud land first before we open another chapter. cheesy
Find something to do about yeroba father's taking their daughters to bed and the Soka forest cannibals in Ibadan,....iti

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by steeltrust: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
ok we Ve heard

lemme remind u

Edo is not, can not, will not, Never not, either not, neither not, better not or even not lagos
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by officerfudo: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tkester:
[/b]

Very useless indeed

And all your people toil everyday in Yoruba land for their daily bread including your father, Ogun kill you there.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Oshiogwemoh(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Benbellamor:

Trasssssh

Obaseki is simply teaching you people to PUT VALUE ON YOURSELF
Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery forced on you by the Self styled Asiwaju
Ambode failed to put value on himself .

Where is he Today? Efcc is After him
He is not even considered For Senator or A minister

Despite telling his followers not to decamp and fight
But Obaseki refused to be Bullied

He took the fight to a coward hidding in bourdillon dictating people's destiny

Obaseki is on the verge of Making History

If you fail to see the hand Of God in Obaseki then nobody will help you

You said more than this when Obaseki finally sack Oshiomole
But what happened

His name is Godwin
Na God go always dey win

2 Likes

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by ernieboy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
biGwal:
Why is obaseki always mentioning others politician's names to cover up is mess...... Biko leave mimiko out of your misfortune. Tell people wah you've done.

September 19th will speak for itself.....
are u plain dumb or what? is it onaseki that mentioned mimiko's name or the unfortunate writer of the piece of junk?
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Iphupa: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
meccuno:
So Yoruba people want to start grabbing lands from the people of South South? Useless people grin
Your father that could have avoided this embarrassment and disappointed that me made with his watery sperm is useless.....you dare call a whole race useless...my God will punish you
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Ojiofor: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Obaseki has already proven that Edo no be Lagos.See wetin dey did to the coward and frightened Ambode,he can't even talk, in fact his freedom of speech is in Tinubu's pocket.

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by ernieboy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
sotall:
The writer must be very stupid!

So anyone that becomes a governor under the APC must bow to Tinubu or lick his ass? And if not, he is ungrateful!

Stupid talk!

Obaseki is a free born and not a slave to anyone.
I tire for this idots oo, was it not people that were the founding fathers of pdp, we have not heard them say any pdp gov is ungrateful to them.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Topsic70: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by ernieboy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
steeltrust:
ok we Ve heard

lemme remind u

Edo is not, can not, will not, Never not, either not, neither not, better not or even not lagos
then y is it difficult for u guys to mind your business and leave Edo to edolites?
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Xano(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
IniAkpanMorgan:
"Edo Is Not Lagos": Godwin Obaseki's Ingratituous Bill Of Insult On Tinubu

It is a worthwhile venture when one chooses to stand far away from ingratituous people. They are like the "Bermuda Triangle", always "swallowing" and not getting filled up. And unless they continue to take from you, you have not done anything for them. One thing is sure though, an ingratituous person is an armed "emotional robber".

When a matter is like that, no time should be wasted to attempt to waste time and resources to assist such people. This is why the bill posted as "Edo is not Lagos” is an ingratituous insult on AsiwajuBola Ahmed Tinubu.

Let us recall that the Asiwaju held and lifted former Governor Olusegun Mimiko up to become Governor of Ondo State, to help him grow his South West outreach, but at then end of that effort, Governor Mimko floundered and left Asiwaju Tinubu in the cold. He was ungrateful.

At the end of that political trip the Asiwaju helped Olusegun Mimiko embark on, and when it mattered most to the Asiwaju, the former governor chose to work with erstwhile President Goodluck Jonathan than with the Asiwaju. As clearly as pictured, investing his resources in Olusegun Mimiko was a big loss to the Asiwaju - Mimiko should not have been helped to be governor. It is now about the ingratitude of Governor Obaseki.

However, in the above review, of that relationship between the Asiwaju and Mimiko, it is very clear, how, at no point did Mimiko insult the Asiwaju in his show of ingratitude. The same thing cannot be said about Governor Godwin Obaseki, who has taken his own ingratitude to a new level.

Governor Obaseki, who is a secondary beneficiary of the political magnanimity of the Asiwaju, having inherited a political dynasty put in place by the Asiwaju.

"Edo is not Lagos" is a geographical fact when the cadastrals mapping of the 2 cities are considered, but referring it to the politics of Edo State and the incumbent governorship, Edo State and especially Governor Godwin Obaseki has the Asiwaju to be grateful to, for what Governor Obaseki enjoys today as the governor of the State.

Edo may not be Lagos, but the governorship and the incumbent political status quo Godwin Obaseki is currently enjoying was strategically planned in Lagos, sponsored from Lagos and it took the shape and the image of what Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu delivered. So politically, Edo, undeniably, smells like Lagos.

Now, what did the Asiwaju do wrong and where did he incur Governor Obaseki's displeasure?

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a seasoned democrat, is the only Nigerian politician who committed every needed resources to sustain, deepen and grow our democracy: he sustained a vibrant and a dreadful opposition polity until it was victory for the opposition parties. Governor Obaseki should not have expected such a democrat to support his attempt to muzzle 14 members of a 26 members Edo House of Assembly.

The Asiwaju's offence was in telling Godwin Obaseki that he was wrong to insist on a "minority rule" in the Edo State House of Assembly. What was it that promoted Governor Obaseki's fears that Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State did not encounter? Governor Obaseki had a House of Assembly populated by his party men, while Governor Uzodinma inherited an already operative Imo State House of Assembly dominated by the opposition.

The question is: how is Governor Uzodinma successfully managing a House populated by enemy legislators when his colleague, Governor Obaseki cannot manage his 26 members House filled with his party men? It shows that Governor Obaseki is unlearn in the arts of governance. Compare him with his Imo State counterpart, the difference in their experiences is very clear.

So, like Governor Olusegun Mimiko, Governor Godwin Obaseki enjoyed the continuity of the Asiwaju political magnanimity and was ungrateful, but unlike Governor Mimiko who left out adding insults to his ingratitude, Governor Obaseki took his to a childish climax by adding insults to his ingratitude against the Asiwaju.

Unfortunately, Governor Obaseki was blind to who the Asiwaju is: a politician who has "the right to be insulted", a politician who has grown politically through the "insults" he has suffered, and the one who is who he has become through insults from those he "out runs". So Governor Obaseki's inglorious show of ingratitude and his insults can only raise the Asiwaju's political pedestal than diminish it.

But as for him returning to Government House, Benin City, he has lost the opportunity for taking a hard earn political victory for the Edo people back to their mark of political slavery. Indeed it is not proper to "give the children's bread to dogs". And Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is right to suggest the removal of Governor Obaseki and come 19 Sepywmber 2020, he will prove it indeed that, politically, "Edo is Lagos".

Ini Akpan Morgan writes from Uyo, Nigeria via "time.subsidaries@gmail.com"

Interesting

Marked for a later date.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by ernieboy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
prekumohtim:

A write up from an idiot . The worst mistake Nigerians could ever make is to allow Tinubu to become President. He would turn Nigeria to his own personal property. And 20 years later , he will still be the to decide who becomes President or not.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Topsic70: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
prekumohtim:

A write up from an idiot . The worst mistake Nigerians could ever make is to allow Tinubu to become President. He would turn Nigeria to his own personal property. And 20 years later , he will still be the to decide who becomes President or not.
Lolz, diswan is already weeping in advance over 2023! grin grin

If I have a prayer for only one person, dt person na KANU.
God don use d guy expose una true toxic nature for even d blind to see.

Make una sha get una Biafra fas-fas make we know d beta ppl wey remain!

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Topsic70: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tflex01:
Of all the campaign slogan in this life, "Edo no be Lagos" is the only one that make sense to them.

But they don't want Tinubu to have interest in the outcome of that election.

Hypocrites.grin

btw, this is another proof that an average South Southerner is more sensible than igbo. cool
On d contrary, its d latter dt's instigating d former.
Check their antecedence, they always tilt towards the deviants: from saraki to ambode to obaseki!
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by BabaRamota1980: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
OgatheTop:

All I can tell you is that Obaseki will win, landslide....

I'll come back here to mock you after the election.

Thereafter, I'd hope you'll discard your herd mentality.

Nonsense.
Same people shouting Edo no be Lagos will return here to mock Obaseki after loss. Herd mentality.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Same people shouting Edo no be Lagos will return here to mock Obaseki after loss. Herd mentality.
what an irony

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Kennyswag: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sagay212:

Rescue the sad beast first. Edo will be free from suffering. Very soon edo will be the next destination for cursed biafr.auds who cannot breathe in the sad beast cheesy
spits

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Csymb(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
It's really ingratitude. so when someone sees wrong he should keep quiet just because you fought for him to become somebody, God can use anything to make someone great.with Tinibu or not Obaseki is destined to be great. NOTHING LIKE INGRATITUDE. STUPID WRITE-UP
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by oodua1stson: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Very easy to know a political dog, crumb eater and bottom feeder. If you don't have sense at least have dignity. Same tinubu who in a sane society would be in jail is the same Mae you're whitewashing here? Tinubu a terrible human being who couldn't work peacefully with 2 of his deputies till he got them forcefully impeached. Same tinubu who allegedly had a hand in the assassination of a political rival

See, if you don't want to jam agbako, just be a bottom feeder peacefully and eat under the table of politicians. The moment you try to make any of them a good person you will jam agbako in life

1 Like

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Kennyswag: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sagay212:

Small small madness don dey enter. I never seen any human being who is yellow though. Only an illiterate biafr.aud monkey thinks humans are yellow. Mr ibu is light skinned I guess and mayorkun is dark skinned.

When we say go to school so you can have sense, you nor gree. Na ' hook up only' you choose. See ya life nau. Them don phuck the small sense comot your brain.

How much for day break..I go do like 15 rounds cheesy grin cheesy
he is clearly dumb
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Averys(f): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by ajl: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Imjustagirl:
This "Edo is not Lagos" slogan really pain Tinubu and his minions sha grin

Yes, Edo is not Lagos. Cry more tongue

I am a born and bred Lagosian. I too say "Edo is not Lagos". Thank God someone finally has balls to challenge this Lagos maggot. A sojourner that took over the Land by crook. His days are numbered. Hopefully this will give many Lagosians the gut to start chanting "Oto Ge" by next election. Because this magott has cowed every body as well as the native indigenes.

2 Likes

Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Owologbo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tflex01:

Igbos have been sabotaging the entire South with their inordinate ambition since 1959.
Nigeria did not start in 2015 oh. cheesy

so, anybody that called you out on two face life style is an ibo?
I'm not an Ibo. The Ibo is more trust worthy than you lots though.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Miracle1991: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
OgatheTop:

All I can tell you is that Obaseki will win, landslide....

I'll come back here to mock you after the election.

Thereafter, I'd hope you'll discard your herd mentality.

Nonsense.
let's bet. Obaseki will not win this election. I know what am saying.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Miracle1991: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Benbellamor:

Trasssssh

Obaseki is simply teaching you people to PUT VALUE ON YOURSELF
Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery forced on you by the Self styled Asiwaju
Ambode failed to put value on himself .

Where is he Today? Efcc is After him
He is not even considered For Senator or A minister

Despite telling his followers not to decamp and fight
But Obaseki refused to be Bullied

He took the fight to a coward hidding in bourdillon dictating people's destiny

Obaseki is on the verge of Making History

If you fail to see the hand Of God in Obaseki then nobody will help you

You said more than this when Obaseki finally sack Oshiomole
But what happened

His name is Godwin
you said more than this in osun and kano
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Owologbo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Topsic70:

90% of yorubas can worship anybody just eat the crumbs that fall from such a person's table.
Re: "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan by Owologbo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Topsic70:

90% of yorubas can worship anybody just eat the crumbs that fall from such a person's table

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

New Nigerian Navy Ship Stops Over In Ghana. Greeted By Ghanaian Officials / 30 Facts About Owners Of Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks In The Midst Of Poverty / Jonathan Meets Buhari Immediately After National Security Council Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.