Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (13612 Views)

I'm Very Confused With My Life. / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by jornwhite: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2020
BigJoe19:
shocked grin

You must av been fast, my post you quoted as bin deleted, ALOL !

Hi pocohantas undecided waving @ d cctv cameras grin
Re: . by BigJoe19: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2020
jornwhite:

You must av been fast, my post you quoted as bin deleted, ALOL !

Hi pocohantas undecided waving @ d cctv cameras grin
cheesy cheesy Na dat stupid simp mod mind44 dey delete am, u know say e girlfriend dey this thread grin

2 Likes

Re: . by jornwhite: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2020
BigJoe19:
cheesy cheesy Na dat stupid simp mod mind44 dey delete am, u know say e girlfriend dey this thread grin

He is know i don't care, hi myndd44 waving @ cctv grin ... one thing am certain of, only jesus can save grin

1 Like

Re: . by AfroKnight: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kondomatic:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who created these memes? Too funny. cheesy
Re: . by pansophist(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Palema007:
You probably think the playful mentions I give you, Pansophist and other people I presume intelligent is from some kind of romantic likeness...Even Pan I literally flirt with won't claim this. Hello! I'm a very playful person and I like intelligent people but I don't do Nairalanders! grin

Sha don't stop the flirting. Let's make nairaland great again cool
Re: . by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
pansophist:

Sha don't stop the flirting. Let's make nairaland great again cool

LMAO! grin grin grin

Never never never never that gonna happen again grin grin . If you had pulled this stunt,I will understand the misconception. But not KO.... Lol Only praised the guy once in a while but dude claims I'm drooling. grin grin What would you claim? I'm fainting? grin
Re: . by pansophist(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Palema007:
LMAO! grin grin grin

Never never never never that gonna happen again grin grin . If you had pulled this stunt,I will understand the misconception. But not KO.... Lol Only praised the guy once in a while but dude claims I'm drooling. grin grin What would you claim? I'm fainting? grin

I don talk my own sha. Just no stop. cool
Re: . by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
pansophist:

I don talk my own sha. Just no stop. cool
I don hear you.
Re: . by pansophist(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Palema007:
I don hear you.

I think say I be the exception. Even on top my obodo oyinbo package, you still no fall for me. Na wa o cry
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wow, this thread is an eye opener, beyond shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
pansophist:

I think say I be the exception. Even on top my obodo oyinbo package, you still no fall for me. Na wa o cry
No vex I get Lionheart abi nah ironheart grin grin
Re: . by Westernlove: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I mumu ooh. Chai! I been mumu before ooh. undecided

When I first joined, I was replying some pms because I thought I was being a good person. In fact, some even have my whatsapp number and that's my main number. I even sent "extra" things to someone right before I realised some people are not stable mentally. For more than two months now, I've stopped replying pms.

As this thing don happen like this for this thread, na so I don dey bite my fingers like crazy. Who send me message ooh? Na friendship I been dey do when I reply pms but it looks like that shit won't end well for me. If the nigga decides to act like LordKO, na im be say that thread go long pass wall of China.

God of the helpless, I been dey on my knees ooh. No let them drag me for here ooh cry cry

Lol so you are still this naive and dumb, You are still In the nairaland maturing stage.... grin grin grin I was once a Novice like you, but that was Five Years Ago lol......

3 Likes

Re: . by Westernlove: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Shugavee:
you deep down in ur heart , that that’s a big lie . I lived in a compound of brothers where this brothers tenant can’t greet the other brothers tenant. I feel it’s worse in anambra state , cause they are in constant competition with themselves . It’s an individual problem I agree. But don’t act like scents . Cause anambra people are the least when it comes to brotherly love . The truth is bitter . I am not from the east

I'm Imploring you to always type In pidgin language henceforth because I don't think the conflict between you and english language will ever be resolved.......To read your post na serious headache, No be by force to type In english...... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: . by Shugavee(f): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2020
Westernlove:

I'm Imploring you to always type In pidgin language henceforth because I don't think the conflict between you and english language will ever be resolved.......To read your post na serious headache, No be by force to type In english...... grin grin grin
kolo , good job u were able to read it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: . by AgathaMoses(f): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2020
eye opener 4 what? I still have dos nudes u sent 2018
Biglittlelois:
Wow, this thread is an eye opener, beyond shocked shocked
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2020
AgathaMoses:
eye opener 4 what? I still have dos nudes u sent 2018

Lmao, you really need what your signature says.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by sisisioge: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

What a backward thought process. The guy is not exposed in the true sense, his siblings are entitled. One rich person amongst several poor family members is a poor person too. He should go out some more, attend parties of the affluent to see the importance of good looking well to do families! They look better than any decorations at events! Whew!

Lordylordy! No wonder someone found this my post confusing!

I just went through the post here and fear of God caught me! Poco and Palema...you girls rock! Chai! That's how baba for just drop fake gist and let it stick...na real wa o. Honestly, without meaning to get entangled in any fight, I must confess here that the first few times I noticed the Baba's post, my interest was pricked until I consistently saw his plenty small minds posts. O ma se o. May God really help us...what was he about bikonu? Chai! Thank God you guys are not like me that would rather let it slide. Well done!

1 Like

Re: . by sisisioge: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
fieryy:

I was so confused by your post and then I remembered op's post, lmaooo. Op must now be very confused sef

I had not read the several reply posts ni grin grin grin grin

The sub matter completely dwarfed the main matter! Imagine! Chai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by sisisioge: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
fieryy:

Intellectual posts? He's good with words but there's been nothing intellectual about his misogynistic posts.

No baby...being good with words means being able to communicate effortlessly regardless of the level of persons you're communicating with. Once you leave your recipients stuck on words, especially when it comes to context, it becomes ineffective grin

2 Likes

Re: . by sisisioge: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chai! They have started stoning me o...please I'm sorry and out of here grin grin grin

Re: . by sisisioge: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
tongue tongue tongue tongue

I can't resist...baba went to corner me in a dead thread to address the posts I made so innocently here but like the very innocent person I am, I kukuma called his ogas for him and brought a copy here since he's too shy to post directly. Thank you too grin

1 Like

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sisisioge, na only you dey reply yourself. Nawa o. grin

2 Likes

Re: . by sisisioge: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Sisisioge, na only you dey reply yourself. Nawa o. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na trouble I dey find. Chai...completely missed out when the gist was fresh. I was too lazy to read post then grin

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
sisisioge:
tongue tongue tongue tongue

I can't resist...baba went to corner me in a dead thread to address the posts I made so innocently here but like the very innocent person I am, I kukuma called his ogas for him and brought a copy here since he's too shy to post directly. Thank you too grin

We are soon going to hear how you did 5 abortions for him. That was how he cornered me first. Wait for it... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by sisisioge: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
pocohantas:

We are soon going to hear how you did 5 abortions for him. That was how he cornered me first. Wait for it... grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

But he already said I'm not worthy of speaking to him in real life so I doubt if he would use that line grin. The guy fell my hand although I have always suspected his posts. NL too get funny funny characters jare amidst it's good peeps grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Are You Facing Manhood Challenges in Your Marriage? See Solution here. / (photos) World Biggest Snake Killed In Africa / 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.