Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru (34308 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas / Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report / Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by henryudgrt(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Why this pple be like this now?
Which one be wrongly payed in account associated to magu , Fcmb and magu should be Gail for 600 hundred year... Na mumu una Dey call us? ... APC Na the future wey una promise be this ?
After NDDC will wrongly pay VICE president soon .

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by olmoRoc: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Okay, agreed. Did he spend or withdraw it?
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by AerialMapper: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
There is no lie here.

Magu is a man of integrity! He can never be found wanting and is definitely not corrupt which is why the best President Nigeria has had kept him there as acting chairman even when the senate refused to confirm him!!

This being said, it is truly possible that the payment was made in error to the Pastor as his bank account number is similar to the bank account number for EFCC's recovery account!!!

This is purely a witch-hunt by the people of perdition and corruption fighting back
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Ahulu(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Go tell that to the birds.Yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by pek(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
If you believe this, then believe Nigeria is sending someone to the moon next month.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Kormex: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Robinson155(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin

So
The bank didn’t see my own account eg
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Vitus2000: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
see below
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Thunder fire all of una. Thieves! APC arm robbers
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by bptc10: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
This FCMB Managing Director need to be arrested immediately
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Ogegeodey(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
is Mag u not a Muslim again?
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Advocate500: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Flier:
We really need to thank APC because this allegations won’t see the light if PDP was in power
Come to think of it,Magu was chasing yahoo boys not knowing that he was even worse than yahoo boys
and u think if not because of the in fighting u will hear anything about it? Also tell me is Buhari doing. The same man took almost 6months to appoint this this corrupt into government, after how many years in office they are now exposing each other.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by moneyissweet(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
If never run things or no dey run things with bankers then you be capital mugu
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Amotolongbo(f): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
roszilman:

u're disgusting, just get off my line!!!
So so irritating like a rotten rat
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by magzey: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Is Magu a Christian? For him to have a pastor? grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Depressed101: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by PropertyBuying(f): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
batstan:
grin

And the Mirage abracadabra continues.
grin We'll see to the end of this.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by RTSC: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Flier:
We really need to thank APC because this allegations won’t see the light if PDP was in power
Come to think of it,Magu was chasing yahoo boys not knowing that he was even worse than yahoo boys
That is a lie.

There were so many scandals that came to light during the pdp era.

Apc even used some of them to campaign.
And if apc leaves in 2023, we will get the full gist of their own whole corruption

Keep defending an utterly corrupt govt.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by RTSC: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
What is filtering out to the public is a tip of the ice berg.

By the time this govt leaves, everybody will hear the full and bitter fact of the high level corruption and profligacy.

Though a corrupt apc successor may bury it just like the Lagos dynasty.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
The ceo of fcmb is also magu's accomplices who helped him to launder funds abroad.He should be arrested and jailed.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by frequencyyor(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
oga cam down u can lie for African
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by klas(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Magu's Pastor ? I didn't know Magu is a Christian.

Lordsonn:
Christians in Buhari's government are really disgracing Christianity in Nigeria:

1) Magu
2) Magu's pastor - Omale
3) Babachir Lawal
4) Adeosun
5) Former CJN, etc.

6) Orji Kalu
7) Former governor of plateau state

Ibrahim Magu is a Muslim.
He used to attend jummah prayer with Buhari
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by themanderon: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
These guys must think we have potato pudding for a brain just like their dumb followers who chose to abandon their God given brain in the trashcan.
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by toolovely(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is one of the dumbest excuses I've ever heard in my life. Where they moving the individual accounts one one? You have your existing server where the accounts are domiciled. Was it a server application they changed or the application at the client end?
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by klas(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Was the MD not cross examined?

The problem is not the 'erroneous' inflow into the pastor's account which was wrongly flagged to NFIU but did the pastor make outflow of the same amount?

If the bank claimed that the whole amount was the total balances of 943 customers in the branch, when and how was the error discovered and rectified?

Why was the error not reported to the NFIU when discovered?

What did NFIU see that made it link the sum to Magu when it was apparently an internal transfer of balances albeit erroneous as claimed?
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

brother na poor dey kill themselves over anything in Nigeria

use edo state election as a case study 4 years ago some people died in election violence trying to vote PDP or APC

THEM DIED AND WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THE EARTH AGAIN

FAST FORWARD TO 2020 BLACK CHANGE TO WHITE AND WHITE CHANGE TO BLACK

AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE SOME IDIOTS GO STILL DIE FOR THIS ELECTION COMING SO .

FOR WHAT YOU MAY ASK ?

IT IS TIME WE ORGANIST OTHER SELVES DO BETTER MEETING ALL THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY

DRIVE THEMSELVES EXPIRED HUMANS CALLED POLITICIANS OUT OF OUR NATION ONCE AND FOR ALL

True talk bro !
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Bimpe29: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wrongly posted for over 4 years.

And the financial statements have been audited accordingly without uncovering the wrong posting.

What a systematic fraud!
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by Awoleesu(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Oga CEO, you're a dumb guy and a big disgrace to the Banking industry!

Dumb because you do not even know the correct pronunciation of the Banking solution used in your own organization! ( it's Finnacle, not Pinnacle). Well, I can pardon you on that, cos it could pass for interference of mother tongue in language...

But, my concern is while you're trying hard to rescue your kinsman, Magu, you may as well be digging up grave audit exceptions for your Bank! For instance, audit flags may want you to explain these:

1. Did the customer (Pastor Omale) access the account by way of withdrawal(s) after the wrong credit?

2. What effort was made to regularize the error especially as it affects other customers, and when was this regularization done?

3. Are you saying, you sent a report to NFIU on only a customer's account when ALL other customers have be 'forced' to pay "offering" into Pastor's account, whereas other customers balances could have as well been in ALL DEBIT, yet both your Ops and Control guys didn't seem to notice any misnomer?

4. Do your guys do daily call over of all records and postings?

I'm not even a Banker or Accountant nor an Auditor, yet I could pick holes already in your claims...
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by frog12: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
meanwhile, the PASTOR go don LAVISH the money !
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by oladipupo2234: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
“In that branch, we have 983 accounts (Banex). The credit balance in all the 983 accounts domiciled came to the aforesaid amount. It was that balance of N573 million that was wrongly posted as an inflow into Divine Hand Ministries as reported to NFIU,” Nuru added.

...so what happened to the remaining 982 customers? And how come it took so long to discover this, or does it mean none of them came to lodge a complaint?

If my bank should mess with my current insignificant balance, they should be ready to receive me first thing tomorrow morning. This I expect from other customers too.

You see, I work in the environment and I find it difficult to believe the MD's excuse. Aside making mockery of himself, he has just embarrassed the brand he represent.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by obama30: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Maxymilliano:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/efcc-probe-bank-says-n573m-was-wrongly-posted-to-magus-pastor-account/

I already knew that all Nigerian administrators and their associates are potential criminals,
Re: Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru by delpee(f): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Let's assume it was an error like he stated. Has the money been recovered from the Pastor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant / 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos / Man Removes Flood Water From His Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.