Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) (50342 Views)

Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident / Nigeria's 36 States & FCT Ranked In Order Of Land Mass: Photos / Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Wentworthorg: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
The razzmataz
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by BrownLondon(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

And that part is new ABA town ? ...see this one ..oshogbo can not match ABA in any aspect of development ... absolutely no part
Aba?

Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
BrownLondon:

Aba?
Yes ABA i dare u ...if your mama no be asha....
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
. the plan is really working out well for kalu,after setting up his home front,then the south south , Southwest and then the north

kalu has struck a deal with the powers that be in the north and as time goes on,we will know
Which South South?? undecided did d igbos vote for Gej??
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:
more like "we'll support you if you garner the support of your people and the south south".
i ask again which south south?? Didn't d Easterners turn their backs on Gej??
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by BrownLondon(m): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Yes ABA i dare u ...if your mama no be asha....

No, this is not habitable.

I said something earlier that you guys are guilty of what accuse others of.

You guys branded Yorubas as dirty, whereas Ibos are the real pig, you would never find places like this in the West not even the overcrowded city of Lagos.

You calls us Ofe maanu when Palm oil/ fruit is the major recipe in your soups especially Banga soup.

You lots makes fun of Ewedu when your Ogbono is even more disgusting.

Brown roofs in Igboland is not different from the ones in SW but SW is the brown roofs republic.

What about the Hausa slave label? Who started the Hausa asslicking ?

My friend, Aba is more of a pen, meant for pigs.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
BrownLondon:

You guys branded Yorubas as dirty, whereas Ibos are the real pig, you would never find places like this in the West not even the overcrowded city of Lagos.

You calls us Ofe maanu when Palm oil/ fruit is the major recipe in your soups especially Banga soup.

Brown roofs in Igboland is not different from the ones in SW but SW is the brown roofs republic.

Oga show illorin or shut up
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by SeanBeezy(m): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Webmannigeria:

The same Abia that he looted and Aba that he failed to develop.....I'm not against his personal ambition though but all these drama he pull's from time to time should stop
well to me, I don't think there was any drama. I bet nobody knew he was coming into town today, he drove straight to CKC for Tonimas' Requiem mass, that was how he was crowd started gathering. Bros, Aba people had to wait for him till after the mass o, on seeing the crowd, he had no other option than to reciprocate the hailings he received...
I'm not a supporter of either APC or PDP but OUK is loved by all, he's the man of the people. He's the only man that'd be welcomed in the state in this manner. Them no born T.A. Orji well make eim enter Aba like this!
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by BrownLondon(m): 12:11am On Aug 11, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga show illorin or shut up
If I had one, i would've shown you,

But ilorin Afonja can never be Aba.

Ilorin is more Bigger, more populous and more cosmopolitan than your ghost city Enugu.

Have a good night rest with your pigs.

Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by mohhabfarm: 3:59am On Aug 11, 2020
MOHHAB POULTRY FARM LTD.
MOTOR: YOUR SERVICE IS OUR CONCERN.
RC.77261

We deal on the sales of fresh eggs directly from the farm, production and sales of poultry feeds, sales of all kinds of birds such as broilers, pullets, cockerel, fish, high breed turkey, Brahma birds, ostrich, peacook, goats, grasscuter per colony, grasscuter cage, etc. We also make charcoal briquettes that can burn longer within (5-7hrs) to keep your day old to 3weeks chicks warm.
For enquirers and booking visit MOHHAB POULTRY FARM LTD @ PLOT 10,11. BLOCK B, ORLUYOLE INDUSTRAL ESTATE, IBADAN. OR CALL +2348160604420. YOU CAN ALSO WHATSAPP US ON +2348160604420.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.
NOTE: We make delivery to any state within the country.

Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by DedeNkem: 4:28am On Aug 11, 2020
Idiots praising a criminal, a convict who raped them financially! Most of them there in the pic. are ready to kill for that thieve! In fact, majority of Abians are plain stupid!
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Anago55: 5:08am On Aug 11, 2020
newdawn2017:
Which South South?? undecided did d igbos vote for Gej??
. No they voted for Donald Trump

move back to the romance section your likes are found. this place is beyond you
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 5:51am On Aug 11, 2020
Golan007:
Just look at the environment.
what about the background?
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 5:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Very silly display. OUK ruined Aba and I can't believe he is waving hands to Aba people...as what exactly?
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2020
useless youth of Aba that is supose to stone him with eggs and bananas and other type of waste food are there chanting him

shame to Nigerian youths
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by akelliah(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2020
I keep wondering what the problem is with us the people
How can we celebrate someone who for eight years couldn't impact our lives positively.
This same Aba is as backward as backward could be defined in capital letters and the same people of Aba would come out in their numbers to celebrate the one who contributed to the backwardness in no small measure. It beats my imagination.
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2020
If i was an assassin i b gud at it
All i need is a sniper gun
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Wentworthorg: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2020
He is back
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Webmannigeria: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2020
SeanBeezy:
well to me, I don't think there was any drama. I bet nobody knew he was coming into town today, he drove straight to CKC for Tonimas' Requiem mass, that was how he was crowd started gathering. Bros, Aba people had to wait for him till after the mass o, on seeing the crowd, he had no other option than to reciprocate the hailings he received...
I'm not a supporter of either APC or PDP but OUK is loved by all, he's the man of the people. He's the only man that'd be welcomed in the state in this manner. Them no born T.A. Orji well make eim enter Aba like this!

iT IS WELL, these are politicians and HIS foot soldiers may have arranged those and then others JOINED ...........I wished PDP have performed in Abia because i don't want anything APC close by
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by rummmy: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

This clown keeps fooling himself by himself

Ibo Presidency threads and topics should be moved to Nairaland Jokes section

kill yourself by drinking poison.
It will be faster.
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by felzokugo(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2020
Laff wan kill me oo.
Mo3891:
cool

This clown keeps fooling himself by himself

Ibo Presidency threads and topics should be moved to Nairaland Jokes section

Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by rummmy: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:
Mrvitalis, you once said an average Igbo man is a millionaire.

Those I'm seeing up there, are they also a millionaire
they are in the upper echelon compare to the average northerners.
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2020
Abia state voted for a prisoner and he won and became the Governor. Orji Kalu has seized the destiny of Abians. He used juju to lock up their destiny. He then introduced the prisoner-Governor, TA Orji to priests of Okija where he underwent rituals to further keep Abians destiny under padlock. Now Ikpeazu, a failure who barely knows his left from right has been hijacked. TA Orji son is speaker of Abia house of assembly and with his father forced Ikpeazu into a ritual oath of harekrishna to remain perpetually a slave to father and son. Kalu is a political prostitute, like Atiku.

Kalu was in PDP, left to form PPA, abandoned it to join APGA, returned to PDP and now in APC.
Everytime he donates Abia fortune to North they give him a turban. He is currently the turbaned danbaiwa of entire Hausaland. He has sold Abia and its citizens to North. Kalu is the Arthur Eze of Abia.
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by SeanBeezy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Webmannigeria:

iT IS WELL, these are politicians and HIS foot soldiers may have arranged those and then others JOINED ...........I wished PDP have performed in Abia because i don't want anything APC close by
Everyone's wish, but APC is gradually taking over Abia State.
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Anago55:
. No they voted for Donald Trump

move back to the romance section your likes are found. this place is beyond you
Get lost pls, if they dis with d combined vote of d enyire SS, he would ve won. Omoburukun oshi! undecided anything ibo presidency should be posted in jokes section of dis forum.
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Anago55: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
newdawn2017:
Get lost pls, if they dis with d combined vote of d enyire SS, he would ve won. Omoburukun oshi! undecided anything ibo presidency should be posted in jokes section of dis forum.
. geeezzz
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Such a good man, he mad aba and abia Great
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2020
BrownLondon:

That picture is not different from places in lagos
Although lagos is not part of Yorubaland sha
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nooel1:

You're right Mr. IGR, Osun's IGR is bigger than the whole of the East combined abi? Didinri! But Osun is second to none in brown ROOFS is that not a misnormal?
nna men i be igbo oooo only teasing afonjas so nwanne pasa
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Nooel1: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
nna men i be igbo oooo only teasing afonjas so nwanne pasa

Okay na. No wahala
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by BrownLondon(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

That picture is not different from places in lagos
Although lagos is not part of Yorubaland sha
I understand Lagos is your imbecilic father's property.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.