Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Banish Pimples For Good! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banish Pimples For Good! (2517 Views)

I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help / List Of Foods That Banish Bad Breath. / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banish Pimples For Good! by sms4health: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2011
Hello!

Are pimples plaguing you?

Tried everything?

Do you want sure relief?

Check out: www.pimplerelief..com

It worked for me, it can work for you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by sms4health: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2011
What is Acne?

Acne is a skin condition that causes whiteheads, blackheads, and inflamed red lesions (papules, pustules, and cysts) to form. These growths are commonly called pimples or "zits."
Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by sms4health: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
There are two types of acne:

Non - inflammatory
[/b]a) Whitehead
b) Blackhead

A blackhead or whitehead can release its contents to the surface and heal. Or, the follicle wall can rupture and inflammatory acne can ensue (see below). This rupture can be caused by random occurrence or by picking or touching the skin. This is why it is important to leave acne prone skin relatively untouched.

[b]Inflammatory

a) Papule
b) Pustule

The above can affect suurounding skin leading to lesions called nodules or cysts:
Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by sms4health: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2011
Myth: Washing your face more often will help clear up acne

Reality: Pimples are not caused by dirt. Far from preventing acne, frequent washing may actually irritate pores and cause them to become clogged. A washcloth can add even more irritation. The best bet is to wash very gently with bare hands, and only wash twice a day. DO NOT USE A SPONGE.

I have only used my hands in over 2 yrs!
Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by sms4health: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2011
It is also important that you try as much as possible not to touch your face. Really important

It is hard to do, I know. You just want to burst that pimple and hope the swelling will go down.

But what happens is that it becomes a wound, gets infected, heals slowly and leaves a scar.

At the end, your face is scarred with pits and dark spots.

Leave your face!

Want relief from pimples? Check out www.pimplerelief..com
Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by sms4health: 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2011
Why do I still have acne in my late 20s?

At its root, adult acne is caused by the same things that cause teen acne: excess skin oil and bacteria. Any changes in hormones, including those brought on by pregnancy and menstruation, can trigger excess oil.

Acne tends to run in families, so if a parent had adult acne, you're at higher risk. People can get acne into their 40s and beyond.
Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by sms4health: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2011
I wash a lot but still get blackheads. Why?

Washing your skin can't get rid of blackheads or acne. Why? Blackheads form below the skin's surface, when oil, also called sebum, reacts with air in a partially clogged pore. When the pore is totally blocked, you get a whitehead.

Wash your face only twice a day, using a mild cleanser and warm water -- not hot water.
Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by sms4health: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2011
Myth:  Stress causes acne

Reality: Stress may have an effect on hormones and theoretically can promote acne. However, an effective acne system is more powerful than a bout of stress any day.
Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by hackney(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2011
sms4health:

It is also important that you try as much as possible not to touch your face. Really important

Very true. the hand picks up bacteria from the surroundings so quickly and the face is sensitive.
Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by sms4health: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2011
It's hard enough dealing with all the things life has to offer but when there is the added nuisance of your skin not looking its best? It can be really hard.

Unless you've suffered from bad outbreaks (not the occasional zit!) then you won't understand what all the fuss is about.

It get's to be that that is the only conversation topic, "Hey! What are you using for your pimples?" (as if you that was what your life was about); or you get unsolicited help, "My Mother's brother's wife used so and so and it worked" (only for you to rush and get it and it probably made things worse!); or you find that nobody is focusing on what you are saying except the "ripe" pimples on your face!

Get relief! I did!

www.pimplerelief..com
Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by sms4health: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2011
Tip!

Try new products out for about two weeks - 4weeks. In order for something to work, you have to give it a chance to work.
You cannot use it for a couple of days and expect the acne to disappear completely.
Make sure you use the products only as directed.
If no product seems to work with you, then you may want to visit a dermatologist before choosing the next product.

www.pimplerelief..com
Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by sms4health: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2011
The steps to a pimple free skin are easy to do but you must be consistent. It doesn't involve weird creams, oils and all what not.

Infact you don't need a toner! I haven't used or bought any in nearly 2 years.

Try it! You've got nothing to lose.

Check www.pimplerelief..com for details.

Best wishes
Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by samanthad: 5:07am On Mar 22, 2011
here is the good product i used for my silly acne problem, check it may help you too, acne treatment
Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by sms4health: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2011
Still having pimples? No luck getting rid of them?

Don't delay!

Check out: www.pimplerelief..com

You are worth it!
Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by sms4health: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2011
Hello all,

I've been getting good reviews from those that purchased my E-book.

See www.pimplerelief..com. for all the details.

To a pimple free face!

1 Like

Re: Banish Pimples For Good! by sms4health: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2011
What causes pimples (acne)?

Learn what I did to get rid of mine!

It's so simple you'll wonder why you hadn't heard of it till now!

See www.pimplerelief..com for all the details.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tone My Skin / Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. / Boy Born With 34 Fingers And Toes [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.