Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) (38229 Views)

Buying Multi Million Naira Properties In Nigeria, Is It Worth It? / Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) / Lanre Olaoluwa, AMCON's RM Uses Touts To Harass Residents At Victory Park Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by saajus: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Boss, I agree with you but competent valuation happens in sane countries. A lot of fraudulent activities going on in our banks.

nativedoctor:

The loans taken were based on a competent valuation of the property. Banks will not give you a loan on a property of less value
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
nativedoctor:

The loans taken were based on a competent valuation of the property. Banks will not give you a loan on a property of less value

that's a lie
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by saajus: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
My brother, I agree with the first and third building. I think the second building won't worth more than 50m. You know better sha cos I don't live in Owerri.
80 + 50 + 80 = 210m. The biz owner still makes some profits from AMCON. Let's assume the original loan is 350m, and 90m is interest accrued. The man may have used the 350m loan to make some profits but intentionally refuse to pay back. The biz owner knew the worst case scenerio is to seize those buildings while he has many hidden buildings elsewhere. These rich guys are playing games with our money. The rich are getting richer.

obstead200:

Oga, those buildings are in choice locations. Even under distress sale, none of those buildings will fetch less than 80 million.

I live in Owerri so I should know their worth

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by frog12: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
so seizing a CRAP property is big news ?
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by sassynneoma: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Golan007:
Just look at the environment.
The owner does his business (wholesale drink, Nigeria Breweries, Coca-Cola etc) at the old Okigwe rd building)
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by sassynneoma: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
frog12:
so seizing a CRAP property is big news ?
lol
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by moorevic(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
saajus:
Can they recoup the money with these three wretched-looking buildings in Owerri? Na poor people dey suffer for this country. Some officials in our banks will allow these wealthy biz owners to take Billions of Naira loan with collateral not worth 1/3 of the loan.

AMCON na scam.

The lands are well sited, demolition and erecting a good structure could earn them back their money on a long-term.
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by Prokaryote: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
And what will be the faith of the occupiers? That's is not there business ba?
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by costandi(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
emillysmigael:
When AMCON comes after you... Nothing can save you
Because they're God? They lost a case to my family. They're into illegal stuffs too and are not always on the right side of the law.
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
mdchikezie:

STORY FOR ODUDUWA, AND THIS MAN IS MOVING FREELY AND DOING HIS BUSINESS BACK TO BACK.
TELL ANOTHER JOKE BRO OR AT LEAST SAY WHAT YOU KNOW

The man you quoted is right

Ifeanyi Ubah is a fraud and a chronic debtor
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by mdchikezie(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
DexterousOne:

The man you quoted is right

Ifeanyi Ubah is a fraud and a chronic debtor
HE'S A WISE BUSINESS MAM FROM ANAMBRA, YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU LIKE,
AND FEDERAL GOVT IS NOT BLIND TO SEE ANYTHING HE'S PERPETRATING.

HE ISN'T TOO BIG FOR NIGERIA TO CLAMP DOWN AND OBVIOUSLY HE'S AN IGBO MAN AND IT MAKES IT EASIER JUST LIKE THEY DID TO IBETO CEMENT.

HE'S A WISE BUSINESS MAN AND THAT'S FACTS.
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 1:20am On Aug 11, 2020
mdchikezie:

HE'S A WISE BUSINESS MAM FROM ANAMBRA, YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU LIKE,
AND FEDERAL GOVT IS NOT BLIND TO SEE ANYTHING HE'S PERPETRATING.

HE ISN'T TOO BIG FOR NIGERIA TO CLAMP DOWN AND OBVIOUSLY HE'S AN IGBO MAN AND IT MAKES IT EASIER JUST LIKE THEY DID TO IBETO CEMENT.

HE'S A WISE BUSINESS MAN AND THAT'S FACTS.

You obviously know nothing about the subject matter on the ground
All sentiments :-○

No need going further with you
Just do a more thorough research on the man you are praising
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by fecosequence(m): 5:22am On Aug 11, 2020
I'm a victim of this seizure,the worst is that most of us just renewed our rent last month
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by Wentworthorg: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2020
Amcon in Action
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by mdchikezie(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2020
DexterousOne:

You obviously know nothing about the subject matter on the ground
All sentiments :-○

No need going further with you
Just do a more thorough research on the man you are praising

I AIN'T PRAISING NOBODY, HE AIN'T GIVING ME SHIT.
JUST SAY AND WRITE WHAT YOU ARE SURE OF.
CAN'T YOU SEE HIS BUSINESS PROWESS? HAVEN'T YOU SEEN HIM DIVERSIFYING IN OTHER AREAS WHERE NONE HAS THOUGHT OF I.E WANTING INCORPORATION WITH LEICESTER CITY.

HE ISN'T TOO BIG FOR NIGERIA TO CLAMP DOWN IF HE'S BEEN BAD.
HE'S SIMPLY BUSINESS WISE AND THATS FACTS.

SAY WHAT YOU KNOW AND NOT WHAT YOU FEEL OR WHAT YOU HEARD
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
ONLY IF WE CAN RESPECT AGREEMENT.

It will save us from all this seizures.
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by ujoatu(m): 2:16am On Aug 12, 2020
fecosequence:
I'm a victim of this seizure,the worst is that most of us just renewed our rent last month
Relax, they are negotiating and will end in your favor

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Amcon is should be disbanded. The assets seized cannot repay those loans and no one would buy these house as it was over inflated during loan negotiations and fear of takeovers later. The rich just dey scam 9ja banks dey go
Those properties are sited in choice locations. Each of those buildings can sell for up to 100million naira
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Those properties are sited in choice locations. Each of those buildings can sell for up to 100million naira
na you go buy am Given the history. No one will buy it. There are two rigs in cms seized by first bank and now taken over by AMCON. No one had bought it since 2014.
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by fecosequence(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
ujoatu:

Relax, they are negotiating and will end in your favor
I pray o
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
saajus:
My brother, I agree with the first and third building. I think the second building won't worth more than 50m. You know better sha cos I don't live in Owerri.
80 + 50 + 80 = 210m. The biz owner still makes some profits from AMCON. Let's assume the original loan is 350m, and 90m is interest accrued. The man may have used the 350m loan to make some profits but intentionally refuse to pay back. The biz owner knew the worst case scenerio is to seize those buildings while he has many hidden buildings elsewhere. These rich guys are playing games with our money. The rich are getting richer.

Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Fence Their Houses? / Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic / A PLOT URGENTLY AVAILABLE NOW AT AMEN ESTATE. CALL ME NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.