Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Come To God Your Father Through Jesus Christ Crucified Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come To God Your Father Through Jesus Christ Crucified Now (210 Views)

4 Ways You Can "Honor Your Father And Mother" / Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. / How To Connect To God, Your Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come To God Your Father Through Jesus Christ Crucified Now by ochibuogwu5: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
Do you know that God exists and He loves you unconditionally which made Him to create the universe including human beings by His spoken words only ?

The first man and woman God created disobeyed God and deserved both physical and eternal death which transfers the same death penalty upon all human beings but God showed his love towards humanity by sending His Son into the world to take human flesh, suffer rejection/cruelty/crucifixion and death on the Cross of Calvary but after 3-days; He rose from the dead as a confirmation that He is the Son of God and God thus “For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 Then he appeared to more than five hundred brothers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles. 8 Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me.” (1 Corinthian 15:3-8 )

Each human being therefore stands a chance of pleasing God not by *striving to impress God or impress themselves or impress other human beings or impress other living creatures* but by accepting the death of God’s only Son on the Cross and His Resurrection as their own by grace through faith in the gospel.
This is because *only God can please God; “and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.” (Matt. 3:17)*
And
*only the blood of God(Jesus; the Son of God) can appease God; “For *in him(Jesus Christ) all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell*, 20 and *through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross*.” (Colossians 1:19-20)*
Which means that Jesus Christ; the Son of God suffered death on the Cross and rose from dead on the 3rd day for each and every human being as a sign of God’s love, grace, and mercy to become acceptable in the eyes of God thus *every human being regardless of your religious/political/philosophical/intellectual/financial background needs to submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ for their salvation* or risk spending eternity in hell-fire to pay for inherited sin’s consequence from Adam, parents and your personal sins.

The surprise/awkward gaze in our human faces or minds when our fellow human being die is a pointer that there is something within us telling us that *our life as human being does not need to end like this* or *it is not correct for human beings to die just like that* which confirms that *we are eternal just like God who made us from His eternity inside a mortal-body* however where we shall spend eternity(Heaven or Hell-fire) is dependent upon our belief or disbelief in Christ Jesus death on the Cross and Resurrection as Son of God and God(Origin of Eternity and Eternity-Himself) not based upon any other religious leaders teaching because none of them claimed to be Son of God or God(I AM WHO AM...." Exodus 3:14) but Jesus declared Himself *I AM* in several scriptures (John 8:58, Mark 14:62, John 4:26, John 14:6, John 8:12, John 6:35, John 10:9, John 10:11, John 11:25, John 15:5, John 8:23, John 9:5, John 10:36, John 13:13, John 15:1, Revelation 1:8, Revelation 1:17, John 8:24)

Hence
"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.
2. Become convicted *as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins* by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.
3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.
4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as *your own remission for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle*
5. Decide to live *only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings* through the grace of personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
6. Submit to water baptism if you have never been baptized before *as an outward sign of the new creation life* that you have received in Christ.

Are you convicted as a sinner by the Holy Spirit through this message and you want to receive Jesus Christ into your life now ?

Declare this prayer commitment:
Father, I come to you now because I agree that I am a sinner, I ask you to forgive all my sin because of the death and resurrection of your Son Jesus Christ, receive me as your child, fill me with your Holy Spirit and grace that will sustain me within your presence till the end in Jesus Name. Amen.

If the Holy Spirit convicted you and you made this decision/commitment, you are welcome to the Family of God. Get a holy bible(hardcopy/softcopy), start studying it while asking the Holy Spirit to give you revelation of Jesus Christ who is now the new life that you are carrying within your mortal-body, meet people around you who have been Christians before you and request to do bible studies with them, join any fellowship/church close to you where *Jesus Christ Crucified alone is preached from the holy bible as the only means of human salvation*, make yourself regularly available for bible studies and always ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His Grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ new covenant teachings to you.

If you are convinced that we can mutually encourage each other’s faith, you can send me an inbox message on any of my social media handle.
Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come To God Your Father Through Jesus Christ Crucified Now by sonmvayina(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
"I am the lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and out of the house of bondage YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GOD BEFORE ME"

Is it same God or another?
Re: Come To God Your Father Through Jesus Christ Crucified Now by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
sonmvayina:
"I am the lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and out of the house of bondage YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GOD BEFORE ME"

Is it same God or another?
another

1 Like

Re: Come To God Your Father Through Jesus Christ Crucified Now by sonmvayina(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
another

OK...

(1) (Reply)

Kano Blasphemy And Sharia; Listen To An Erudite Scholar Today / MFM Daily Devotional: The Unexpected Knock- Pastor D.K. Olukoya / If God Did Not Spare His Son because of human Salvation ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.