Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose (2079 Views)

Any Nigerian That Praises Obasanjo Will Go To Hell – Seun Kuti / Did You Know That Obasanjo Hosted 3 American Presidents? (Throwback Photos) / I’m Ready To Go To Prison, Ayo Adebanjo Dares FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by Lagosfinder(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by socialmediaman: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Isn’t Fayose supposed to be saluting kodo somewhere himself?

2 Likes

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by festacman(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
The hardest thing about following Jesus Christ is NOT being born again but forgiving fellow human beings when they cause you some pains. Obasanjo couldn't forgive Kasahamu. Fayose can't forgive Obasanjo.

4 Likes

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by Simplyleo: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hmmm.

This war of words between a long time god of the potors and their recently acquired god get as e be.

Potors will be confused on which lane to go. undecided

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by Bola146(f): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by ERockson: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
I am Ibo I don't know whether to wish Fayose well or curse him shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by decatalyst(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
That's why he can never be President, not when Obasanjo is still alive. grin grin

Dem be like cat and dog.

One young stubborn and disrespectful son and one old strong willed somebody grin

10 Likes

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by joyandfaith: 2:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
Hmmm.

This war of words between a long time god of the potors and their recently acquired god get as e be.

Potors will be confused on which lane to go. undecided

tribalist

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 11, 2020
decatalyst:
That's why he can never be President, not when Obasanjo is still alive. grin grin

Dem be like cat and dog.

One young stubborn and disrespectful son and one old strong willed somebody grin

Who be Fayose? That confused & inglorious tout that insulted his Mother for wearing diapers at 70 in a bid to score cheap political points against the Fulani Terrorist in Aso-Rock?

The same bastard who secretly wrote an apology letter to OBJ while lambasting him in public?

We know who to take seriously in Yorubaland, not some accidental Governors who found themselves in the seat of Government by unfortunate coincidence.

Go to Ekiti and see what the bastard did there. There's no difference between Ekiti State & the Kalahari desert that covers parts of Namibia, Botswana & South Afrika.

Fayose can only become the President of Iyin Motor Park Garage in Ekiti - Omo ale jati-jati!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by Onlinesmart: 4:24am On Aug 11, 2020
When you become president? You need to first pray for obj grace before spewing trash here. You think Nigerians would vote some that promoted stomach infrastructure? If dem dey share am 3 for 2kobo,it won't reach you. Oniranu àgbàlagbà

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by Olatomiwami(m): 4:27am On Aug 11, 2020
Zoharariel:

Who be Fayose? That confused & inglorious tout that insulted his Mother for wearing diapers at 70 in a bid to score cheap political points against the Fulani Terrorist in Aso-Rock?

The same bastard who secretly wrote an apology letter to OBJ while lambasting him in public?

We know who to take seriously in Yorubaland, not some accidental Governors who found themselves in the seat of Government by unfortunate coincidence.

Go to Ekiti and see what the bastard did there. There's no difference between Ekiti State & the Kalahari desert that covers parts of Namibia, Botswana & South Afrika.

Fayose can only become the President of Iyin Motor Park Garage in Ekiti - Omo ale jati-jati!

Nothing but the truth, u are an Omoluabi without mincing words, unlike some people .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by GoodofNaija: 4:50am On Aug 11, 2020
You for become one first before making mouth grin
Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Una dey see so?

We dey come.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by krebdawise(m): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Zoharariel:

Hey Mr Man..... Have you been to Ekiti before.... No come here to dey give us Lamba....

The best ever Governor in my state is Fayose.
Come to Ekiti, ask questions and see for yourself....

Not reading some polarised news and the judging from it....
Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by helinues: 6:33am On Aug 11, 2020
In your dreams.

Except President of Biaflop sha

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by Sammy07: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Zoharariel:

Guy Fayose focused on roads, he modernized Ekiti.

Fayemi focused on agriculture.
Fayose tried ooo, no underrate am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by Sammy07: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2020
festacman:
The hardest thing about following Jesus Christ is NOT being born again but forgiving fellow human beings when they cause you some pains. Obasanjo couldn't forgive Kasahamu. Fayose can't forgive Obasanjo.

On point

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by div111(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2020
post=92685540:
Una dey see so?
We dey come.......
everytime "WE" biko take ur time ooo
Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2020
div111:

everytime "WE"
biko take ur time ooo
Sha don commit suicide on DEM MANNA matter.
We no know any of una family o.
Take am easy biko.

Hatred for your country kills more than coronavirus o wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy Fayose focused on roads, he modernized Ekiti.

Fayemi focused on agriculture.
Fayose tried ooo, no underrate am.
Especially the flyover at Fajuyi and modernization of Fajuyi park.
Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by explorer250(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2020
lol
Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by Sammy07: 7:09am On Aug 11, 2020
matex97:
Especially the flyover at Fajuyi and modernization of Fajuyi park.

Yeah
Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by Mo3891: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2020
cool

Naso ee easy to jail Ebora owu?

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by femi4: 7:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Dream again

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, That Obasanjo Will Go Back To Prison - Ayo Fayose by Dayoebe(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2020
I hope that day will never happen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say No To Division Of Nigeria / Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorist / I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.