Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,130 members, 7,856,516 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

"We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) (294 Views)

Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2020
That's what our LORD instructed the apostles to be to the church. There is great wisdom in that. I understood that recently, but won't say exactly what yet.

I see one or two people (they could be more) claim that a certain man is the head or probably leader of the whole "church". Our LORD is the head of the church.
pastors, bishop, prophets, evangelists etc are your brothers, sisters and servants.
Re: "We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
That's what our LORD instructed the apostles to be to the church. There is great wisdom in that. I understood that recently, but won't say exactly what yet.

I see one or two people (they could be more) claim that a certain man is the head or probably leader of the whole "church". Our LORD is the head of the church.
pastors, bishop, prophets, evangelists etc are your brothers, sisters and servants.

Bump
Re: "We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: "We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: "We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump
Re: "We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: "We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) by Csonice1: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

True.
but I won't be telling the whole truth if I don't point this out:
there is a hierachy, even in heaven it is so; there are people who are Fathers in the Lord (Paul, Peter, John,etc) even in our generation. Obey them according to God's will, be a partaker of their grace.
There is a place for honour.
However, the reason for the power is to minister(to serve).
Therefore, the greatest is anyone who humbles himself as a child. very important.

1 Like

Re: "We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ......... ...
Re: "We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Apr 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: "We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:57am On Jul 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . ..
Re: "We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) by GdNews32: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: "We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) by GdNews32: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... . .. ... .
Re: "We" are your Servants (To the born-again children) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On May 05, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Why Sentence A Singer To Death And Set FreeThe Terrorist? / Single Or More Wife(s) As A Muslim / Legalistic Or Christ-Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.