Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom Felicitate With OLUWO Over The Death Of His Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom Felicitate With OLUWO Over The Death Of His Mother (238 Views)

Dr Ramon Adedoyin Celebrate With Oluwo Of Iwo@53 / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother / Eid-el-fitr: CAN, DPC Felicitate With Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom Felicitate With OLUWO Over The Death Of His Mother by packagerz: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2020
Dear kabiesi
Oba Dr Abdulrasheed Akanbi..Telu1

Oluwo of iwoland.

I am deeply sorry for the loss of your mother IYA OBA SUEBAT AMOPE ALIMI NEE AKANBI. "IYA ONIGOLD"

Iya was a role model and a strong pillar with joyful heart..

We hold you close in our thoughts and hope you know you can lean on us for whatever you may need. Sincere condolences

It was truly a pleasure to have gotten to know Mama,She will be missed dearly.

I pray Allah fills your heart with love and compassion. My prayers are with you.

Eternal peace to your Mother. May Allah watch over you and your kingdom.. May time help you heal and bring you peace.

My sincere condolences, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.

Death relieves our loved ones of their suffering, but it puts us in pain… what a conflict. I am sorry for your loss.

Sending you lots of love and comfort, we are so sorry for your loss.

May loving memories of your mother comfort you.

My heartfelt condolences.

Dr Ramon Adedoyin

Maye of Yoruba kingdom

The Giant of Africa

This Message is brought to yoy by the House of Maye of Yoruba Kingdom

Re: Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom Felicitate With OLUWO Over The Death Of His Mother by donsola(m): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2020
grin felicitate indeed
Re: Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom Felicitate With OLUWO Over The Death Of His Mother by BlowYourMind: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2020
Hmmm felicitate
Re: Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom Felicitate With OLUWO Over The Death Of His Mother by Vyzz: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2020
Felicitate
Re: Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom Felicitate With OLUWO Over The Death Of His Mother by notbroke: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2020
It took funny

(1) (Reply)

Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption / Kofi Forest Kidnappers And Bandits Found And Arrested / DSS, Police, Deny Inviting Don Jazzy, Other Entertainers For Questioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.