Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale (6807 Views)

No Justice In Nigeria - Arrested Cultists Set Free?! / The Bola Ige Murder --Police Admit No Justice -- Wikileaks Revelations! / Selective Justice Is As Bad As No Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by hackney(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2011
Someone is attributing the issues to poor daddies - sweet! !
grin grin
NL! !
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^^

dude, its called sarcasm wink
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by violent(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2011
nvo5:

what a poor mind set, even a child of 5years will not reason the
way you do.

Ever heard of Sarcasm?
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by MaJBlige(f): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
LOL

Too many clowns in here.

I am having a laugh upon their misery.

Cant they have brains to think?

LOL.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by Anaegboka(m): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2011
I was nearly shot by one stupidly drunk police sergeant at bridge head Onitsha one night years back when I gave him a piece of my mind after his idiotic questions about vehicle papers started getting on my nerves. He was restrained by his colleagues after he claimed that he will label me an armed robber and that I was trying to disarm him when the gun discharged accidently. It's a pity that this youngman had to go through this. Let's not blame ma_j blige too much, I think she was just trying to be patriotic.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by MaJBlige(f): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^^

Dem no wan here any contrary view. Is that not a sign of a Nigerian?

I simply said the truth and they go - I go kill u today, i go kill u today. Na today u go die. Haha?

They praise America as if it is heaven, and I simply pointed them to something that happens in America, and they go - we go fry yah head today, yah yanch go boil today, na today u go know say Patience na im marry Jonathan. Which kain thing be this?
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by Kilode1: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2011
@oyb and violent, I thank una o. I don SMH tire for here. LOL
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by bidemi12(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2011
Kilode?!:

I agree with you, they all need to relax and stop shouting.

My Sister, don't let all these people bother you jare.

They complain about everything because their daddies are poor.

I mean, why should we fix our small small problems when there are people with bigger or similar problems all around us.

All these little little whiners on NL are angry because they are not connected or rich, did I mention that their daddy's ain't rich too? especially that oyb. angry

Kini big deal about some poor man in jail for 15 years without trial? Ignore them jare.

And you are suppossed to be a human being. . . . kai. . . . . . see typical original NIgerian mentality
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by violent(m): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

^^^^

I simply said the truth and they go - I go kill u today, i go kill u today. Na today u go die. Haha?

They praise America as if it is heaven, and I simply pointed them to something that happens in America, and they go - we go fry yah head today, yah yanch go boil today, na today u go know say Patience na im marry Jonathan. Which kain thing be this?

Oh shut it, you brat!

A poster made a thread about the story of a young man whose 15 years of his life has been taking away by an unstable Judicial system that was meant to protect him to begin with, and the first and only thing that came to your mind is "Why should we care, after all it happens in America". . .

You couldn't even step down from your high horse for a minute and empathize the young man's plight.  If you haven't been thinking with your árse, then something must have registered in your pea sized brain that this is not a thread meant to ridicule Jonathan.

Injustice somewhere is Injustice everywhere, and if you happen to have come from a household that had benefited from the treasury loot, why not just keep your vocal cavity shut and let the rest of us mourn what you and your dads have left of our dear nation?
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by bidemi12(m): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

^^^^

And you . . . . . I hope you are not married cause your husband is in big trouble. With the way you think he has to be.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by ayubam: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

^^^^

Please be more real. Because you are comfortable does not mean you should not be touched with the feelings of others. What contrary view are you saying and how does that justify unfair treatment by our leaders on a daily basis. Be sure that if katakat burst, you will not be immune from the vices in the society oo. Please come down from your exalted position.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by violent(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2011
bidemi12:

And you are suppossed to be a human being. . . . kai. . . . . . see typical original NIgerian mentality

****sighs****  even after saying it repeatedly, that the dude is just being sarcastic, you still say this?

It means, the dude is just mocking her with by giving supportive statements even more than she could ever hope for.

{Dear Lord, I never knew a day like this will come when i'd have to explain sarcasm in the most basic manner to NLs, but in everything, i give thanks and if it is  thine will that it be so, so be it}
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by bidemi12(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2011
violent:

****sighs****  even after saying it repeatedly, that the dude is just being sarcastic, you still say this?

It means, the dude is just mocking her with by giving supportive statements even more than she could ever hope for.

********Dear Lord, I never knew a day like this will come when i'd have to explain sarcasm in the most basic manner to NLs, but in everything, i give thanks and if it is  thine will that it be so, so be it**************

SARCASM my foot. If I am you I will round up all my high school teachers with my lecturers/proffessors and have them shot. Especially your literature teacher. Did you read kilode’s post at all? Did you digest the tone? Do you really understand what sarcasm is? Osenobua nagbon!!!!  Bro’s the only reason he tried to downplay his post was because of the counter responses he got and I’m sure he re-read what he wrote and found out that he was really dumb to have written it in the first place.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by violent(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^^

If at least, these two highlighted points don't sound sarcastic to you, then i rest my case

I agree with you, they all need to relax and stop shouting.

My Sister, don't let all these people bother you jare.

They complain about everything because their daddies are poor.

I mean, why should we fix our small small problems when there are people with bigger or similar problems all around us.

All these little little whiners on NL are angry because they are not connected or rich, did I mention that their daddy's ain't rich too? especially that oyb.

Kini big deal about some poor man in jail for 15 years without trial? Ignore them jare.

oh!. . and i went the extra mile. . perhaps i wouldn't need to have my lecturers shot

In sarcasm, ridicule or mockery is used harshly, often crudely and contemptuously, for destructive purposes. It may be used in an indirect manner, and have the form of irony, as in “What a fine musician you turned out to be!”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by monkeyleg: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2011
This is what happens to blind GEJ supports (M_J_Blige and wesley80), they have forgotten that thinking is done with head not nyash. Why do you guys feel that every topic must have an inference to your Oga? damn losers

the injustice in Nigeria is just too much. Did you guys read were he said he lost his Mum whist in Jail? It is such a sad story, all because of Suya and Crazy Nigerian policemen.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by denzel2009: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2011
hackney:

If hell is truly on earth,then nigeria is surely one of the chambers.
absolutely nothing works but people are so used to the suffering for the simplest things that
they actually enjoy it.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME JUST ONE THING THAT WORKS ALL THE TIME  IN NIGERIA ; JUST ONE.

Duh, china generators are constantly working.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by sbeezy8: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2011
shiot happens everyday in America to a black man wtf are youuuuu talking about
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by Kilode1: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2011
@Violent, Thank you for defending me. I appreciate.

bidemi12:

SARCASM my foot. If I am you I will round up all my high school teachers with my lecturers/proffessors and have them shot. Especially your literature teacher. Did you read kilode’s post at all? Did you digest the tone? Do you really understand what sarcasm is? Osenobua nagbon!!!!  Bro’s the only reason he tried to downplay his post was because of the counter responses he got and I’m sure he re-read what he wrote and found out that he was really dumb to have written it in the first place.

Bidemi, my brother, O de mu suuru (take it easy)

At least if my sarcasm flew right over you, You can give me a small benefit of the doubt and check at least my recent posting history to get an idea of where I stand rhetorically.

You read my post and asked; "are you supposed to be a human being?", that obviously shows how outrageously unbelievable and sarcastic my comments were. Give me some credit bro! That was good sarcasm right there. grin cool

Sarcasm is better and more effective when it confounds and ridicules harshly IMO, it's ok if you don't get it though, It's not supposed to be too obvious, else it loses it's sarcastic value cool

I will not blow my trumpet futher. I think Violent did a good job already, and you did too by acknowledging how harsh and unbelievable the tone was.

Arguing over wether my post is sarcasm or not is really a compliment to me

I didn't know I was that good. cool
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by MaJBlige(f): 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2011
violent:

Oh shut it, you brat!

A poster made a thread about the story of a young man whose 15 years of his life has been taking away by an unstable Judicial system that was meant to protect him to begin with, and the first and only thing that came to your mind is "Why should we care, after all it happens in America". . .

You couldn't even step down from your high horse for a minute and empathize the young man's plight.  If you haven't been thinking with your árse, then something must have registered in your pea sized brain that this is not a thread meant to ridicule Jonathan.

Injustice somewhere is Injustice everywhere, and if you happen to have come from a household that had benefited from the treasury loot, why not just keep your vocal cavity shut and let the rest of us mourn what you and your dads have left of our dear nation?

Kiss my butt hole to prove a point. Schmuck.

Mourn? You? LOL. Mr. Social Crusader.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by MaJBlige(f): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2011
Now they fight one another.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by buzugee(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2011
all you whining azz victim mahfukaz need to be pro-active o jare and stop whining like a lil beyachhhhh everyday about naija. if you have no money, do not have 5 kids. this way your money can stretch further. if you are worried about olopa, why not go to oluwole and make fake police papers. then paint a car into police colors and start driving around like you are a police. they will wave and salute you for any checkpoint. yall gotta be gangster to survive out here mayne. stop whining like a lil beyachhhhh. do something angry
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by monkeyleg: 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Kiss my butt hole to prove a point. Schmuck.

Mourn? You? LOL. Mr. Social Crusader.

I keep saying that Mental illness is Nigeria's Biggest problem.

I really dont know what your problem is? Are you saying there is nothing wrong with what happend to this guy? or you just dont give a FfuckK
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by Kilode1: 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Now they fight one another.

grin grin cheesy

My sister, I don repent, I think it's time for me to join the goodluck team.

Space go still dey so?
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by tolu001: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2011
Mary.J Buffon

You have never posted anything reasonable on this forum all your entirely miserable life. You are one of the reasons why Nigeria is so backward today, because s.hit happens elsewhere does that mean it's normal and can happen in Nigeria as long as it does not affect you and your good for nothing a.s.s.holes looting Nigeria dry.

Don't worry, your day of reckoning is at the corner when you and your ilks shall be made to face the music.

Nemesis will surely catch up on u, meanwhile enjoy it while it lasts cos it wont last long
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by buzugee(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2011
niggaz whine so dayum much, am thinkin about buying yall a diaper for valentines day present
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by teeboyseve(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2011
Very Sad story, the main problem is that this can happen to anyone. sad sad story.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by tyson55(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2011
@Bidemi12 - I 'm suprise you couldn't get it that KILODE is being sarcastic, even after Violient try to dicept it in a more simplistic way possible.  May be somebody need to explain it to you in yoruba language.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by hackney(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2011
Abeg : kilode, oyb & violent no sarcasm inside jungle pls.
grin grin grin grin

I go die for here ooo

Strangely, when i view posts here, my state of mind is such that applications of sarcasm dont register straight away
because my frame of mind is to interact with monkeys.

Someone will call me ode.
no problems.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by MaJBlige(f): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2011
LOL. clowns.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by saint119: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

Its really a sad case of injustice on which we can only but wonder ,

Everybody is entitled to his opinion and because his opinion is different from yours should not result in a fight.
we are "The Government" directly or indirectly. Let us all mend our leaking roof and be "more matured" about it.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by saint119: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

Its really a sad case of injustice on which we can only but wonder ,

@all
Everybody is entitled to his opinion and because his opinion is different from yours should not result in a fight.
we are "The Government" directly or indirectly. Let us all mend our leaking roof and be "more matured" about it.
Re: A Country With No Justice - Read This Man's Tale by mrmayor(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2011
@MaryJ,

September 2010 I was arrested by the Anti Kidnapping Unit at State CID Moscow Road, Port Harcourt based on a petition by family member that I was planning to kidnap and murder him, like play like I was about to be thrown in the Cell to appear in court the next day. My saving grace was a chance meeting of an ASP whom I have lost touch with years ago. Long and short of it was I parted with substantial amount of money.

Nigeria Police are no friend of the people, if you have enough money and influence, you can lock up anyone you want.  There is very little justice for the ordinary Folks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro / Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. / My Visit To Enugu Tunnel, Today. Shame!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.