Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,313 members, 7,853,454 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. (1733 Views)

Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade At Abijo-lekki, Lagos, Nigeria Causes Stampede! / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by gabrielbolt: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Miracles are real, hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
I'm so happy about the souls that were saved!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
God is good all the time.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by gabrielbolt: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thank God for His servant Dr. Sign Fireman

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by gabrielbolt: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
If you need proof attend any of his services.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
CROWD COMING TO OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
gabrielbolt:

And the miracles that day were mind blowing.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by gabrielbolt: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
God Dr. Fireman OSHE!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
gabrielbolt:
If you need proof attend any of his services.

Very right my brother!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
gabrielbolt:
Just see the crowd, men!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
gabrielbolt:
God Dr. Fireman OSHE!!!!!!!!!
Yes O!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
And the Man of God is so humble. That's what I admire most about him.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nike2015:
God is good all the time.
Did you see the crowd coming to Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChildofGodSOF: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
God of Signs and Wonders!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChildofGodSOF: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
The Miracle working God of Dr. Sign Fireman!!! Hallelujah!!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nike2015:

Very right my brother!

That's right!
But I like that crowd coming to our Saviour Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChildofGodSOF: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
This Man Dr. Sign Fireman has impacted my life, he is a true man of God.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChildofGodSOF: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Miracles are real, you have no choice than to believe, as darkness exists so do LIGHT, he is a true Man of God.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
gabrielbolt:
It reminds me of this scripture ...
ACTS 5:12-16
[12]And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch.
[13]And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them.
[14]And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)
[15]Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.
[16]There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChildofGodSOF: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
One of his service, i have witnessed twisted arm of a child, go back to normal, the mother couldn't believe, she was totally amazed! We give all the glory to the Living God.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChildofGodSOF: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nike2015:
exactly!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
blackboy:
Tell me this is fake news.
LOL

The crowd, miracles and salvation so beat your negative expectation that you wish it's fake news!

The Bible says ...
PSALMS 126:1
[1] When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were LIKE THEM THAT DREAM.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nike2015:
I like seeing this scripture in people ...
NUMBER 12:3
3 Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
God be praised!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Great God!

1 Like

Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Souls, Lord!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by frankdavidson(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is Amazing! Wonder-working God!
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nike2015:
Stadium till date has not recovered from it. The crowd was massive!
How can they recover from this crowd ...

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
John 3:16-17
[16]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17]For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
John 3:3
[3]Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
John 3:5
[5]Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was The Centurion Man In The Bible A Gay / Are These Churches Sign Posts Hilarious Enough? / I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.