Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. (1740 Views)

Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade At Abijo-lekki, Lagos, Nigeria Causes Stampede! / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by frankdavidson(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
blackboy:
Tell me this is fake news.
blackboy Ah ah! How can this be fake na?! Just see!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
frankdavidson:
That's the question! How can this whole crowd be following something fake?

3 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
frankdavidson:
It's not possible for this whole crowd to be following something fake!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by frankdavidson(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Glorious!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
frankdavidson:
Glorious!
Heavy is the word!

3 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChidiOkwudili: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
frankdavidson:
He doesn't need glasses to see that these people came to church na!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by frankdavidson(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

Heavy is the word!
Affirmative!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChidiOkwudili: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
On the Go for Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by frankdavidson(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
ChidiOkwudili:
On the Go for Jesus!
Yes oh!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

Did you see the crowd coming to Jesus?
Yes! That was the most captivating part of the crusade. Souls won for Christ!

3 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

Did you see the crowd coming to Jesus?
Yes! That was the most captivating part of the Crusade. Souls won for Christ!

3 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
frankdavidson:
Affirmative!
Affirmative 2

3 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
ChidiOkwudili:
He doesn't need glasses to see that these people came to church na!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Nike2015: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
How I wish the man of God, Dr. Sign Fireman had a crusade right now, I will be the first there! His crusades are Spirit filled with the many complex sides of the Anointing at work. Also revolutionary teaching with Signs and Wonders that can make one so shocked, miracles in thousands, the blind seeing, lame walking, shorter legs growing. Sinners giving their lives to Christ, its a complete package.

3 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by ChidiOkwudili: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nike2015:
How I wish the man of God, Dr. Sign Fireman had a crusade right now, I will be the first there! His crusades are Spirit filled with the many complex sides of the Anointing at work. Also revolutionary teaching with Signs and Wonders that can make one so shocked, miracles in thousands, the blind seeing, lame walking, shorter legs growing. Sinners giving their lives to Christ, its a complete package.
Honestly, i wish the same!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Leader92: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thank God I met this move

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Leader92: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Its a privilege to live in dispensation of the final move of God.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Leader92: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nike2015:

We are many....I miss Dr Sign Fireman's crusade.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Leader92: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
frankdavidson:
Affirmative!

Affirmative 3

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Leader92: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
The way he performs the miracles are effortless, sometimes with jokes in facts.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Leader92: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
His crusades are not the usually dry patterned types.

They are likes shows, parties, celebrations and the likes

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
God is great
ChidiOkwudili:
People that claim that they're not gullible, have needs that need urgent attention! They'll not own up! The problem is they don't know what makes Dr. Sign Fireman tick!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

It's not possible for this whole crowd to be following something fake!
Regal!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Leader92:
His crusades are not the usually dry patterned types.

They are likes shows, parties, celebrations and the likes
Never!!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

He's suffering shortsightedness.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Leader92:

We are many....I miss Dr Sign Fireman's crusade.
I miss Dr. Sign Fireman's crusades. In his crusades I have seen God used him to work impossible miracles.

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
frankdavidson:
Glorious!

Frankly, instead of fighting the beautiful work that Sign Fireman is doing, we need to pray for God to send more people like him, who will be bold enough to defy the vicious attacks of crooked ministers, and help the hurting, rather than prey on them!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

Thank you so much Dr sign Fireman for you have been and still is a great blessing to the body of Christ! Let the fakes repent while the saints bask in the miraculous!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

Frankly, instead of fighting the beautiful work that Dr. Sign Fireman is doing, we need to pray for God to send more people like him, who will be bold enough to defy the vicious attacks of crooked ministers, and help the hurting, rather than prey on them!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:

Dr. Sign Fireman is impacting nations and shaking the hearts of both old and young. Ride on sir!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dr. Sign Fireman is impacting nations and shaking the hearts of both old and young. Ride on sir!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dr. Sign Fireman is a great man of God.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Logical Fallacies Employed In Trinitarian Theology 3 / Rhapsody Of Realities: 2nd September 2008 / Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.