Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. (1745 Views)

Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade At Abijo-lekki, Lagos, Nigeria Causes Stampede! / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria Was Very Massive! / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Leader92: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

Even the fakes that use juju also "give glory to God" na. If ashawo and armed robbers go to church to pray for blessings and even pay tithes, na pastor nor go call Jesus name?

Only YAH can tell weda He received the glory.

So ashawo and armed robbers no dey your church abi, all of you are angels that's why you can call a human ashawo.

How do you know yah is reviewing your praise and God has not receive ours, or is that your calling, to find out which praise God is receiving and which ones are not being received.

If you call miracles juju, and e dey help people, you that is not doing juju how many have you perform, abi God no tell you perform miracles?

Let me just concluded for you, your village Juju really work on you.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dr. Sign Fireman is going to direct you back to the raw miracles working power of God, any and every-time he speaks.
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
I love that about the man of God Dr. Sign Fireman. The word of God in the scriptures should be the final authority on any subject matter for the believer.
All the time... Thank God he knows how powerful the word of God is.
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
This guy and his comments are like covid19 symptoms.
Nike2015:

So real men of God like Dr. Sign Fireman should hide because there are also fake men of God? That will never be possible. There will certainly be fakes because the word of God says so but that means that there are "Real Ones." Immediately Paul say Bar-jesus / Elymas he knew he was fake because he was full of mischief and was trying to pervert the ways of God.

Acts 13:6-11 KJV
6 And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Bar-jesus:

7 Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.

8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

9 Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him,

10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mr Gabriel! Please say that again sir.
gabrielbolt:
I Believe in the God of Sings and Wonders!!!
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Leader92:
Joh 14:12 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Read the above scripture very well before you answer my questions.

1. Who are the originals?
2. What qualifies one to be a False man of God. What are your measuring parameters?
3. Do you believe in miracles at all like Jesus said in that scripture above?
4. Which native Doctor dey worry, that you can call a MOG false, is that what you bible taught you to do?
5. Did you call the MOG or Did God send you to call them, why be the judge of who you didn't call?
God is not a man that He should change His mind, Neither the son of man that He should lie, right?

Deuteronomy 4 vs 1-2 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “Now, Israel, listen to the laws and to the commands that I teach you. Obey them and you will live. Then you can go in and take the land that the Lord, the God of your ancestors, is giving you.
2. You must not add to what I command you. And you must not take anything away. You must obey the commands of the Lord your God that I have given you.
In the old Covenant, God's demand was that His people, Israel, obey His all His commands.

Deuteronomy 6 vs 1-3(ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “These are the commands, the laws, and the rules that the Lord your God told me to teach you. Obey these laws in the land that you are entering to live in.
1. You and your descendants must respect the Lord your God as long as you live. You must obey all his laws and commands that I give you. If you do this, you will have a long life in that new land.
1. Israelites, listen carefully and obey these laws. Then everything will be fine with you. You will have many children, and you will get the land filled with many good things[a]—just as the Lord, the God of your ancestors, promised.
Over and over, He repeated His demand for obedience through His prophets...

Deuteronomy 30 vs 15-20 (ERV)
15. “Today I have given you a choice between life and death, success and disaster.
[b] 16.
I command you today to love the Lord your God. I command you to follow him and to obey his commands, laws, and rules. Then you will live, and your nation will grow larger. And the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take for your own.
17. But if you turn away from your God and refuse to listen, if you are led away to worship and serve other gods,
18. you will be destroyed. I am warning you today, if you turn away from God, you will not live long in that land across the Jordan River that you are ready to enter and take for your own.

19. “Today I am giving you a choice of two ways. And I ask heaven and earth to be witnesses of your choice. You can choose life or death. The first choice will bring a blessing. The other choice will bring a curse. So choose life! Then you and your children will live.
20. You must love the Lord your God and obey him. Never leave him, because he is your life. And he will give you a long life in the land that he, the Lord, promised to give to your ancestors—Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.”

Well, we may be of the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, but God has still not Changed His mind...

John 14 vs 23-24 (ERV)
23. Jesus answered, “All who love me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them. My Father and I will come to them and live with them.
24. But anyone who does not love me does not obey my teaching. This teaching that you hear is not really mine. It is from my Father who sent me.
Apostle John reminded us that those who live in disobedience of His Commandment are Liars, and the Truth, Jesus Christ , does not live in them at all

1 John 2 vs 3-6
3. If we obey what God has told us to do, then we are sure that we know him.
4. If we say we know God but do not obey his commands, we are lying. The truth is not in us.
5. But when we obey God’s teaching, his love is truly working in us. This is how we know that we are living in him.
6. If we say we live in God, we must live the way Jesus lived.
All the wonders and works mean nothing in the end if the key component is missing.. obedience of all of Jesus Christ's commandments, for that is what we are truly called for, to do the WIll of the Father who sent Him, and who has called us to become Children of God.

Matthew 7 vs 15-23 (ERV)
15. “Be careful of false prophets. They come to you and look gentle like sheep. But they are really dangerous like wolves.
16. You will know these people because of what they do.[/b]Good things don’t come from people who are bad, just as grapes don’t come from thornbushes, and figs don’t come from thorny weeds.
[b] 17.
In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, and bad trees produce bad fruit.
18. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot produce good fruit.
19. Every tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20. You will know these false people by what they do.[a]

21. “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants.
22. On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23. Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you.’
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Leader92: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

I don't know the Man and I'm not interested. I only responded to the assertion that because many people attended a meeting they can't all be decieved.

And I repeat, they very well can be deceived. Afterall, most of Christianity has been deceived to worship the white man as god and to follow the BEAST system. And yes, miracles NOTWITHSTANDING.

Your are not worth having an argument with, you don't scriptures to prove with.

I'll just conclude that you have been deceived.

If you have the word of God in you, you should not speak this way. Especially, when you have never heard the MoG preach or teach.

By thier fruit we should know deceivers right, what fruit have you noticed? Won't you come around to find what's fruit the ministry produce?

Please, you need a new spiritual mentor, you speak shame and you should work on it.

Dr Sign Fireman can help. I bet you, the day you hear him speak you shall regret these comments of yours.

I'll see you in front.
Pleasure

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Leader92: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

Look at this one... You think I will follow you in foolish talk? Walk along the streets, visit the churches. The Jesus films you show people nko?
In short, just ask a little boy or girl around you what color Jesus is and you'll get the answer you pretend not to see.

White Christmas, Santa, Jesus, angels and many other abominations. Even your Pastor, i dare say, agrees with a white ISRAEL and white Jesus. He cannot preach otherwise. He has to agree with mother BABYLON.

It's okay to refute claims, that's fine. It means you hold the truth, we will like to know the truth.
Have you seen Jesus, please tell what color is He?
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by donnie(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Leader92:

It's okay to refute claims, that's fine. It means you hold the truth, we will like to know the truth.
Have you seen Jesus, please tell what color is He?

Check my threads/ topics, I don't have that time.

Especially in an environment of pastor worship. I nor dey there.
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Leader92: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

Will shut up there... Idolaters angry

grin grin grin grin

Bros sorry, don't insult me please. God slaps people that insults me.

I forgive you, because of the love of God In me.

But If you mistakenly insult me again, you shall receive 3 hot slaps.

I don't want it for you, but if you eventually do, don't let shame stop you, please look for Dr Sign Fireman, he a father he will always forgive like Jesus told him to and he will pray healing to you.

I love you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by donnie(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Leader92:

grin grin grin grin

Bros sorry, don't insult me please. God slaps people that insults me.

I forgive you, because of the love of God In me.

But If you mistakenly insult me again, you shall receive 3 hot slaps.

I don't want it for you, but if you eventually do, don't let shame stop you, please look for Dr Sign Fireman, he a father he will always forgive like Jesus told him to and he will pray healing to you.

I love you. kiss

You think your witchcraft will work here? NONSENSE. Idolaters. angry
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
You're playing with what will kill you.
donnie:

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Leader92: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

Lol, your thread. I won't bother, I have a clear idea of what you preach to people after reading you comments.
Take time an read your comments again, and see your position in the whole matter. It's an anti-christ position.

Joh 10:11 KJV I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
You I right, I worship Jesus, the Good Shepherd (which means pastor).
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Leader92: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

Okay, I offered love or slap. You chose slap.

you have made your choice.

I still love you. ultimately, Jesus still loves you and don't feel shy to seek him for healing.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by donnie(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dominicsf:
You're playing with what will kill you.

You're mad... You and your idolatrous congregation.
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
� � � it's very obvious that this man is confused, frustrated and castrated.
donnie:

You're mad... You and your idolatrous congregation.
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Dominicsf(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please don't feel shy Biko. You know one of the greatest command in the Bible God said we should love. We love you brother.
Leader92:

Okay, I offered love or slap. You chose slap.

you have made your choice.

I still love you. ultimately, Jesus still loves you and don't feel shy to seek him for healing.

kiss
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 12:06am On Aug 14, 2020
donnie:

CORRECTION!
Show everyone one single place under this post where someone worshipped a pastor! One single place!
You started by twisting scriptures ... then you met people that are grounded in the Bible; then you moved to insults ... and you met rock-solid decent people; so, now, you are resorting to daylight, childish lies! Your strategy seems to keep deteriorating! Who knows the next lame line you would employ!
Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 12:13am On Aug 14, 2020
Luke 15:10
[10]Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2020
Mark 16:15
[15]And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2020
Mark 16:15-18
[15]And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
[16]He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
[17]And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
[18]They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2020
Acts 5:12-16
[12]And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch.
[13]And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them.
[14]And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)
[15]Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.
[16]There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2020
donnie:

Acts 4:1-22
[1]And as they spake unto the people, the priests, and the captain of the temple, and the Sadducees, came upon them,
[2]Being grieved that they taught the people, and preached through Jesus the resurrection from the dead.
[3]And they laid hands on them, and put them in hold unto the next day: for it was now eventide.
[4]Howbeit many of them which heard the word believed; and the number of the men was about five thousand.
[5]And it came to pass on the morrow, that their rulers, and elders, and scribes,
[6]And Annas the high priest, and Caiaphas, and John, and Alexander, and as many as were of the kindred of the high priest, were gathered together at Jerusalem.
[7]And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this?
[8]Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,
[9]If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole;
[10]Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
[11]This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
[12]Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
[13]Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.
[14]And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it.
[15]But when they had commanded them to go aside out of the council, they conferred among themselves,
[16]Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it.
[17]But that it spread no further among the people, let us straitly threaten them, that they speak henceforth to no man in this name.
[18]And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus.
[19]But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.
[20]For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.
[21]So when they had further threatened them, they let them go, finding nothing how they might punish them, because of the people: for all men glorified God for that which was done.
[22]For the man was above forty years old, on whom this miracle of healing was shewed.

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2020
donnie:

Acts 5:12-17
[12]And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch.
[13]And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them.
[14]And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)
[15]Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.
[16]There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.
[17]Then the high priest rose up, and all they that were with him, (which is the sect of the Sadducees,) and were filled with indignation.

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2020
donnie:

Acts 4:33
[33]And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 12:32am On Aug 14, 2020
donnie:

Acts 4:14-18
[14]And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it.
[15]But when they had commanded them to go aside out of the council, they conferred among themselves,
[16]Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it.
[17]But that it spread no further among the people, let us straitly threaten them, that they speak henceforth to no man in this name.
[18]And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus.

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 12:34am On Aug 14, 2020
donnie:

Matthew 16:16-18
[16]And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
[17]And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
[18]And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 12:39am On Aug 14, 2020
donnie:

John 11:14,17,19-23,38-48,53
[14]Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
[17]Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already.
[19]And many of the Jews came to Martha and Mary, to comfort them concerning their brother.
[20]Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.
[21]Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
[22]But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.
[23]Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
[38]Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it.
[39]Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.
[40]Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
[41]Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
[42]And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
[43]And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
[44]And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
[45]Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.
[46]But some of them went their ways to the Pharisees, and told them what things Jesus had done.
[47]Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council, and said, What do we? for this man doeth many miracles.
[48]If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.
[53]Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death.

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2020
donnie:

Philippians 2:9-11
[9]Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
[10]That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
[11]And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 12:43am On Aug 14, 2020
donnie:

Deuteronomy 28:7
[7]The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

Re: Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, National Stadium, Lagos, Nigeria. by Luxuryinfinity2: 12:45am On Aug 14, 2020
donnie:

1 Samuel 17:45-54
[45]Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
[46]This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.
[47]And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD'S, and he will give you into our hands.
[48]And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came and drew nigh to meet David, that David hasted, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.
[49]And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.
[50]So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.
[51]Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.
[52]And the men of Israel and of Judah arose, and shouted, and pursued the Philistines, until thou come to the valley, and to the gates of Ekron. And the wounded of the Philistines fell down by the way to Shaaraim, even unto Gath, and unto Ekron.
[53]And the children of Israel returned from chasing after the Philistines, and they spoiled their tents.
[54]And David took the head of the Philistine, and brought it to Jerusalem; but he put his armour in his tent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Listed By Newsweek Amongst The World's Top 50 / Water Baptism Does Not Save! / Did Mary Remain A Virgin After The Birth Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.