Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ (27749 Views)

Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Flaunts Massive Hips In A Lovely Red Gown (photo) / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) / Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oh no she didnt!!!

Wasnt this lady slim a few weeks ago?

and why is her belly like this now ? over-feeding or what ?
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by jonabee(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2011
I am double sure that all those criticising OJE, would not give a second thought if she would offer to be married again. LOL!!! The stiff critism I am seeing here further buttresses her beauty and importance, But mind you, old age no be cause and she is advancing and would continue to ever be!
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by AngieFan(f): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2011
No one is doubting her celebrity and it is not a sin to have a huge gut especially after giving birth. However she should brought her A+++ game to this world class event. Is that honestly the best she could do? She looked like an ageing prostitute in that dress and bad weave.

Anyway Omotola is only a known celebrity in Nigeria which in a way is good as no one of any substance took notice of her at the Grammies. If she had been known and she turned up looking like that the E! Fashion police would have eaten her alive! You think the criticisms here on Nairaland are bad then you need to see how they slaughter people on the red carpet live on TV.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2011
~Bluetooth:

O ti loyun. O da mi loju pe ibeji lo di siku.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Ultrame(m): 9:23am On Feb 16, 2011
~Bluetooth:

What do you expect after over-feeding on all that hollandia yogurt? That tummy is MASSIVE!

But that guy no try at all sha! Not just for placing his hand inappropriately, but feeling smug about it.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by nvo5(f): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2011
the only thing I don't like about the picture
is the dress, she needs to tone to fit into it.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by yunafa(f): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2011
[color=#990000][/color] wot in d world is wrong with this woman?? who on earth is that man?? pilot ekehinde, are u sure u and this notorious woman are still married?
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Pamperme: 10:23am On Feb 16, 2011
what's with the big tommy she should av worn anoda cloth naw!
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Meldrick(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2011
Look at how that man rested his hand on her backside and she was comfortable with it. The guy's hand fitted on her bombom. A married woman. You deserve koboko.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by WackyJ1(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2011
jonabee:

I am double sure that all those criticising OJE, would not give a second thought if she would offer to be married again. LOL!!! The stiff critism I am seeing here further buttresses her beauty and importance, But mind you, old age no be cause and she is advancing and would continue to ever be!
Not ALL. maybe your one of them but not me
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by pinkkystel(f): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2011
the grown did not fit her. too tight, she should how worn some more befitting for her status. she looks more like a local girl trying to be funky. she really fall my hand for that dress, she dresses better than this. omo sexy wetin happen now, you go fall our hand o
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by 2dcore(f): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2011
How did she get past security?
Where is Gene when she's needed.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by OCHULORC(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2011
Na wah o, did anyone notice that she wasnt even wearing her wedding band?
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by dbigrod(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2011
[b]
pro01:

Kai. I really do hope these celebrities do not visit sites like Nairaland and co. One's soul would be shattered irreparably with all the merciless comments passed on this thread. But then they often deserve such.

Anyway, I really have no qualms with her belly, its not so big for a woman with 4 kids, in her late thirties - and she still looks beautiful overall. I've seen countless girls in their twenties (single and without kids) whose bellies are waaaay bigger (including some of these loud-mouthed NL girls). Even her skimpy dress is not the issue; she's a celebrity attending the Grammy's and so she would want to look the part, 'by fire by force', hook or crook, good or bad - that is forgivable. The problem is: WHY IS THAT STRANGE HAND RESTING FIRMLY ON HER YANSH? And the bigger problem is: WHY IS SHE SO VISIBLY HAPPY/COMFORTABLE WITH THE FEEL OF THAT STRANGE HAND ON HER YANSH? Her facial expression suggests that that guy is some sort of a bigger celebrity over there, or a filthy rich US-Naija playboy who would spoil her silly during her short stay in the US (with her merely 'average' husband thousands of miles away). No excuses would be tenable at all: A single picture says more than a thousand words. Maybe she was lost in the euphoria of the moment. Maybe not. Either way, strange hands are not allowed anywhere within 10 yards of a married woman's nyansh. But then, that's her 'trusting' husband's wahala.

spot on.

u guys are wicked o  grin  grin  grin.omo t must not see all these.i hope those of us talking about her huge tummy have flat  tummies.its so easy to criticise poeple but then u have to look at yourself and ask if u are better.Did anyone notice that omo t moved her ring from where it is supposed to be to her thumb.this babe  wants to rock o.why d husband no let the babe enjoy life b4 he married her cos thats the reason she does somethings.

gestapo:

OmoT or whatever they call you, hold your head up high sweets, you rock jare kiss And your dearest Husband worships the ground you walk on, so no shaking kiss kiss

sick fellow.[/b]
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by crackhouse(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2011
Her big belle shows she is going out of shape, and i am very sure nothing lasts forever. Old age is knocking at her door, i guess. See christian mother hand. Chei i don die. Omobelle why o why.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by kg(f): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2011
She is very much okay, after 4!
She is just having fun, haters are free to hate that's why it's a free world!
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Tolulop001(f): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
suck belle make shirt fine!!!! grin

but really lipsrsealed
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by URFATHER: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2011
God save una say na internet we dey if not i 4 slap some ppl angry angry angry angry angry angry angry what is the man rested his hand on her transformer and she is comfortable with it!!! if u guys take picture wella u wud know it happened so fast is not like the man just rested his hand there 4 a long time in just sec they snapped and its over so what is the enjoyment there tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue (yes i said enjoyment becos i know thats what someone fools here are thinking that the man smooched her bottom and 'enjoyed' angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry) and why is someone asking if mattew ekeinde is still her husband angry angry angry angry angry angry the ones she does in movie nko abi she nor be married woman ni am sure she didn't even notice that the man hand was on her transformer like u guys call it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
if it were nigerian grammy's her dressing would be fine. we have seen far more hideous outfits at naija awards.

however, if you want to roll with the bigger world class peeps, then you better step up

omosexy is looking like omogroupie.

to give her the beneit o the doubt, maybe she was there incognito - as a guest not a star.

she may even have been there on an erm infidelity fling , thinking no naija paparazzi would find her there.

anyway, we will prolly get al the details in the next city people/encomium - the transfomer tapper, his assets etc etc.

bad time to be omot's  kids ; they are definitely on nl  sad

you can also ditch the superdiva moniker
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2011
lmao, Omotola looks like a hot mess, local Champion
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by nigerbobo(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
Why isn't she wearing her wedding ring? undecided
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by owobokiri(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
I don't see anything wrong with the randy mans hand on her intimidating transformer. If she complains to people resting their hungry hands on her 'bomb' everytime she takes a pic with an admirer or fan, i guess she will be upset everyday. Fact is that whether you are married or not, male or female, once you are 'famous', many people who come that close to you for a pic will try one thing funny to satisfy their fantasies. Her husband should get used to that. No biggie there. Some of you are too jaded, , too jealous. That said, I must state again in categorical terms for whatever its worth that I'm overwhelminly alarmed with the exploding nature of her tommy. The argeument that she already has 4 kids falls flat. If she was pregnant, then she should have worn something loose. But that dancing belle inside that tight dress?? Haba mallam! At the rate she is going, next year, she will not be at the grammies, she will rather be invited over to Japan to perform in some female sumo wrestling match. The size of that belle is irritating. I don talk my own finish,
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by dbigrod(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
[b]
owobokiri:

I don't see anything wrong with the randy mans hand on her intimidating transformer. If she complains to people resting their hungry hands on her 'bomb' everytime she takes a pic with an admirer or fan, i guess she will be upset everyday. Fact is that whether you are married or not, male or female, once you are 'famous', many people who come that close to you for a pic will try one thing funny to satisfy their fantasies. Her husband should get used to that. No biggie there. Some of you are too jaded, , too jealous. That said, I must state again in categorical terms for whatever its worth that I'm overwhelminly alarmed with the exploding nature of her tommy. The argeument that she already has 4 kids falls flat. If she was pregnant, then she should have worn something loose. But that dancing belle inside that tight dress?? Haba mallam! At the rate she is going, next year, she will not be at the grammies, she will rather be invited over to Japan to perform in some female sumo wrestling match. The size of that belle is irritating. I don talk my own finish,

Have u ever seen anyone touch the `transformers` of Jlo,Beyounce,Rihanna,Nikky Minaj,Serena williams etc.Na wah for u o.So if u become a celebrity,u will allow every olu,emeka and adamu touch your booty.i think it is out of lack of respect that a man will touch a woman who is not his wife in that manner.Talking about her husband getting used to that,no man will be comfortable with another man touching d `transformer` of his wife.I`m sure the husband is not happy with it and cannot do a thing about it.how is it possible that a man(as jealous as we can be) will love seeing other men touch his wife just so that he will appreciate her more. Such a man is either playing his own game or does not like the wife.[/b][/size]
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by bababuff(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2011
Just farting around, doing nothing.  grin grin grin
My opinion  Well ,

Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2011
Have u ever seen anyone touch the `transformers` of Jlo,Beyounce,Rihanna,Nikky Minaj,Serena williams etc.

wasnt nduka from guardian photographed staring intensely at beyonce's breasts a while ago.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2011
if she complains to people resting their hungry hands on her 'bomb' everytime she takes a pic with an admirer or fan, i guess she will be upset everyday. Fact is that whether you are married or not, male or female, once you are 'famous', many people who come that close to you for a pic will try one thing funny to satisfy their fantasies. Her husband should get used to that. No biggie there.

true.

At the rate she is going, next year, she will not be at the grammies, she will rather be invited over to Japan to perform in some female sumo wrestling match

lol.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by shaqeerat: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
What's with the hair and the dress. She can do better than that mess. Next time Omotola don't forget your body shaper. Still love you thou.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by 21052011: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
I think shes pregnant
see her nose getting wider
her arms are bigger and it seems she's a little bit darker
and she also looks tired
I also see she's wearing a girdle see the line of the zipper in the 4th picture

if she isn't pregnant then she should either stop wearing super tight clothes
or she should shape up!
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by armyofone(m): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
nice dress up there. instead of the mini gown, she should have recycled the one Spike posted.

her husband must be a cool guy and really loved her to overlook everything.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2011
Typical Nigerian Woman, the dress cost well-well no mean say make you wear am. Better wrapper and a proudly made in Nigeria headgear would have done your country proud. You just wasted an opportunity, One more thing, wait on Fashion Police at E!
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by yimiton(f): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
That dress is disgusting embarassed. She didn't have to be naked to be noticed shocked. Who ever made that dress for her made a big fool of her sad. And for that hand on her butts, it's totally irresponsible for her to let it happen embarassed. She should have firmly but nicely taken his hands away cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? / Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Birthday Party With Family And Friends (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.