Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ (27731 Views)

Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Flaunts Massive Hips In A Lovely Red Gown (photo) / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) / Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Winnergal(f): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2011

Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nelson6(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2011
see belle!! married woman shocked see as that man place hand for her transformer shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

if i be her oga i no go gree o
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Winnergal(f): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2011
Nelson**:

see belle!! married woman shocked see as that man place hand for her transformer shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nelson**:

[b]see belle!! [/b]married woman shocked see as that man place hand for her transformer shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LOL. . .
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by multibabe(f): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2011
@nelson
my broda nw tru u talk, it is a shame
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Winnergal(f): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2011
Apart from the bele, every other thing is fabulous! thumbs up, OMO-SEXY!
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2011
um, what's with the hand placement.

makes me wonder if the man is a nairalander who's been fantasizing about her photos for a while.

secondly, she still looks segzy but why no girdle.

tummies gallop out of control at the rate of about 1 mile a minute.

she has to do something and fast.

abi o loyun ni?
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by armyofone(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
looks great there.
Tpia, sure the guy is a NLander.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by semid4lyfe(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2011
A bit on the heavy side but no probs after all peeps like Monique sef dey walk red carpet.

Meanwhile, where is Genny? grin
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nakele(f): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2011
OMG, oh my fricken word!!!!!! this omosexy heself,,, whats up with her belly every time showing , its like another butt in front,,,,,, she must really hit the gym soon
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by AngieFan(f): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2011
Bad weave, You are in LA of all places and you couldn't get a decent weave?
unflattering dress. A thirty something mother of five should not be trying to dress like an 18 year old.
Why is she there?

1 Like

Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by armyofone(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2011
see Jada's cool her dressing is alright. abi you wan make she dress with buba, iro and gele made from Aso oke to the grammy to make nigerians feel good? grin cuz she got 5 kids?

AngieFan:

Bad weave, You are in LA of all places and you couldn't get a decent weave?
unflattering dress. A thirty something mother of five should not be trying to dress like an 18 year old.
Why is she there?
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by AngieFan(f): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^

No she could have worn a dress that was more flattering and hid her huge stomach and fat arms.

What is she doing there anyway?
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by kokoye(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^

She went there just to take the picture above ni.

dumb question
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by AngieFan(f): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^
Looks like it to me. Or did she perform? lol
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by no1madman(m): 12:49am On Feb 15, 2011
Na d belle we go chop!
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Radiant(f): 12:51am On Feb 15, 2011
That dress wasn't supposed to be worn with a friggin bra. . .woman, abeg make pregnant women enjoy their bump while you head for the gym. What's she feeling like? Bush woman  grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 15, 2011
Okay i'm glad she made it to the grammy but C'MON!!!! Why no tummy tuck, for jeez sake, don't wear a form fitting dress if you can't tuck the tummy.
Secondly, those arms, infact i love you but this dress is not working at all, i have seen ur glamourous shoots and classy outfits so i no understand why na dis u kon wear go grammy of all places, i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Osama10(m): 2:54am On Feb 15, 2011
Nelson**:

I wonder oh, maybe her bobo no get time.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by SisiKill1: 5:34am On Feb 15, 2011
armyofone:

see Jada's cool her dressing is alright. abi you wan make she dress with buba, iro and gele made from Aso oke to the grammy to make nigerians feel good? grin cuz she got 5 kids?

ROTFLMAO!!!
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by OgidiBoy(m): 5:44am On Feb 15, 2011
Radiant:

That dress wasn't supposed to be worn with a friggin bra. . .woman, abeg make pregnant women enjoy their bump while you head for the gym. What's she feeling like? Bush woman grin

That was funny grin grin grin

I think she would have looked better if she had on a Nigerian outfit to cover that tommy sad
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by tollu: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2011
Skanky dress and a huge gut.
We can understand that she isn't self aware enough to HIT the gym big time but what happened to quick fixes like spanx (abi wats it called) and body magic?

Celebs of her stature should always be on point, this is so wrong on so many levels.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by darkman200: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2011
i don't know much about fashion but she looks horrible in the dress, she could have done us proud by simply wearing a traditional Nigerian dress instead of trying to do a Beyonce! yeah she really looks like a bush girl here , lol
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by MissyB3(f): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2011
Why is everyone surprised like OmoT is a woman with an exceptional fashion sense?
Like, that dress to that event? The least she could have done is approach Rita Dominic for tips. Ogini!
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by IykeD(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2011
This lady seriously and constantly needs to visit the Gym!
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by cold(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2011
mess up,fck up  grin this woman no try at all.They've taken this there 'anything goes in Naija' mentality to the international scene.Now look at the immense shame she has brought the country,what a disgrace  angry  embarassed
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2011
cold:

mess up,fck up  grin this woman no try at all.They've taken this there 'anything goes in Naija' mentality to the international scene.Now look at the immense shame she has brought the country,what a disgrace  angry  embarassed
she has shamed no one but herself. she sure looks like a skank. An fat tired skank cool
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by desthan(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2011
Ah! this fellow is wicked o!

Talking about putting his hand on a very high voltage transformer grin
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by darkman200: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2011
she really is an embarrassment if she thinks that was a good dress on her, zero fashion sense  embarassed
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2011
Gosh, maybe she's pregnant. And the dress looks way too small for her huge stature. She's facially pretty, but her body has lost its sexy look. It isnt bad though. Person no go old again?
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Solozzo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2011
I agree with all those who recommeded  Nigerian dress for Omotola . For one thing our dresses are highly appreciated here abroad, will fit her age and also garner admiration for our local fashion. A good head tie would have sparked lots of admiration at this event.

Well Omotola maybe next time try Nigerian fashion

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by slap1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2011
Her backside be like side-stool.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by spade: 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2011
CHOI! Pieces!!
Omo mehn, see as una take carry mouth baptize the woman. grin
LAUGHING MY A§§ OFF! grin
True true, she no try at all oh.
By the way, wetin she dey find go there sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? / Dencia Slams Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over His Plastic Surgery Post / Actors Guild Of Nigeria Suspends Moses Armstrong Over Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.