Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,104 members, 7,849,439 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ (27748 Views)

Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Flaunts Massive Hips In A Lovely Red Gown (photo) / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) / Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by WackyJ1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
akpojo:

u haterz just proved dat "behind every successful lies a pack of haterz"
Omotola still rocks, whether she wears akirika, true religion, and wot have u.
So bkos she's superstar, she shld nt live her life again,abi?
U peepz shld do sth beta wit your tym.
#if nobody talks abt u, den ua nobody, #
omotola is rily a 'somebody'. U guyz jst proved it.
i'm always here for you A.ss kissers whose business it is to fight other peoples haters. She's a celebrity and should be repping naija well so why is she wearing that rubbish? Even if she isn't representing is that the kind of dress that you want the omotola whose ass you're kissing, to be wearing? Abeg go and sitdown
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by igboboy1(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2011
akpojo:

u haterz just proved dat "behind every successful lies a pack of haterz"
Omotola still rocks, whether she wears akirika, true religion, and wot have u.
So bkos she's superstar, she shld nt live her life again,abi?
U peepz shld do sth beta wit your tym.
#if nobody talks abt u, den ua nobody, #
omotola is rily a 'somebody'. U guyz jst proved it.

heavy anuofia, you are a bad adviser, if ur momsie dey wear wetin go make her fool her self for public correct her in love than keep a sealed lip

WackyJ1:

i'm always here for you behind kissers whose business it is to fight other peoples haters. She's a celebrity and should be repping naija well so why is she wearing that rubbish? Even if she isn't representing is that the kind of dress that you want the omotola whose backside you're kissing, to be wearing? Abeg go and sitdown

Thhaaaank you, well said
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by ragdollz: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2011
Gosh, well I guess it's true wot they say: u can take the girl outta the ghetto but u can't take the ghetto outta the girl!! Going all the way to Hollywood to disgrace herself! Ever since I saw her sing on stage wearing a tight cat-suit (meant strictly to be worn by lepa's), I knew she had bad dress sense. Genevieve or even Uche Jombo would never be this razzzzzzzzzz! Lol
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by tjskii(f): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2011
that dress is just so wrong for her form and the event,wats wrong with this woman,doesn't she have a stylist or somthin tongue
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by baslone: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2011
Of cuss, she's got!!!

Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by deyinka16: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2011
GUYS LETS BE CONSTRUCTIVE AND BE HAPPY WITH OUR OWN, LET'S BE SUPPORTIVE OF OURS NOT TRYING TO BRING THEM DOWN, THANK GOD U GUYS ARE DROPPING COMMENTS, IT SHOW SHE'S ONE OF US, SO DON'T TRY BRING HER DOWN, SHE IS FANTASTIC, AND LOOKS GREAT AFTER 4 KIDS, CAN U BEAT THAT.
SEXSY, U LOOK GREAT AS EVERY, LOVE U 4EVER.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by deyinka16: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2011
omotola made history becoming the first nollywood star to walk the grammy red carpet, u guy try and have a date with history, and make history too, not bringing sexsy down, she's too this, she's too that, spare her abeg, who can ever please u guy?
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by owunmi: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mutton trying to disguise as lamb!!! Very sad. embarassed

1 Like

Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2011
deyinka16:

omotola made history becoming the first nollywood star to walk the grammy red carpet, u guy try and have a date with history, and make history too, not bringing sexsy down, she's too this, she's too that, spare her abeg, who can ever please u guy?

na nigerians nah.
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by WackyJ1(m): 1:38am On Mar 05, 2011
deyinka16:

You as.s kissers don't it do you. Is it how you want the first nollywood star to dress when making history? At least if she is going to make history let her do it right. It's not just about being there it's about making the right impression
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2011
D HAIR, doesnt she hav a straightener or couldnt she hav done som beta. Are gud hairdressers so hard 2 find? AS far as am concerned d hair looks unkept 4 somone like her. and d dress: totally uncalled for. she cld hav don beta. must it be skimpy to be accepted. i watched d red carpet and i can say some foreigners did not even wear thins as skimpy as this
Re: ~Super Diva Omotola Jolade Ekeinde At The Grammys 2011~ by meobizy(f): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
My fat baby can never do wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AY, Seyi Law And Toke Makinwa: A Joke (Video) / Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.