Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign (37870 Views)

LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2020
espn:
Yes he must CUM in his pants when he fails as usual...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by batstan(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
Kuutt!! Yanminri need to send high power delegation to Atiku. This is wickedness.
Chunghai?
undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by epondudu: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2020
This man is too desperate,I rather vote for Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by SaintLucia: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2020
If APC present KANU and Abaribe as their presidential and running mate and PDP present Atiku and Bode George, believe me APC will still lose woefully in the southeast. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nchenches: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Atiku hates rotation of presidency.

He loves Igbo.
Nonesense. You will campaign for presidency of Nigeria even in the grave but will never be.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nadaken: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Atiku would cause lot of issues in pdp if he intends to be flagbearer again.

Even if pdp wants to field a northern it shouldn't be him because the buhari mystic of which he was presented to fight in 2019 is gone.

If it must be northern a liberal, young, cerebral new generation one like tambuwal is ok to me

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by dejonathan(f): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2020
TheCork:

Drive? In Nigeria? Since when did u people ever have road wit traffick light? I seen YouTube video of u people driving okada.. I lie? Anyways gimmme yor nomba dear. I have moiney smiley
He get pride, him no go send am
Make I send mine
Please

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by SaintLucia: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Tkester:
Igbo right now.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Modarun(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
scam

The same scam Buhari sold to us in the past.

Yahoo ni Babalawo
Buhari did not sell SE, SS any scam, its you guys from and in the South west that he sold the scam wink , we saw through him and warned y'all that he is a scam and can do absolutely nothing. But the idea of Vice presidency and the fantasy of a Swest presidency via the death of Buhari no allow una see say na sinzu money, AKA fraudster Bubu is playing yall. Pls next time say he scammed Yoruba's.
By the way folks like you deceived into believing a man who has no certificate, no NGO, no viable business or investment, despite being a Governor, Chair PTF, Head of state, and pet.minister, plus a well known religious bigot and nepotistic war monger, can turn around a country like Nigeria should not be in any conversation about who should govern and who should not.
Take it from me, that warned you abt the disaster called Buhari, Atiku will do a far better job than anyone in or from Tinubus camp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by rummmy: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Cos Our President is the major scam we have for now.

If you are pained, kindly look for any transformer around to hug
seconded......or better still take the nearest rat poison.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by ShoeShineGuy: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Rotflmao...
The streets of Nairaland mehnn...
Amotolongbo:
Cool

Did I mention I drive a LEGXUS (N0) cash and live in a ghetto part of Lagos call Itamaga in Ikorodu... juss In case you don’t know cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by rummmy: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
With Atiku TV, Atiku must cum in 2023
grin grin grin......cum and come are not the same na
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by romenna: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2020
These northerners are inconsiderate bastards

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by majamajic(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2020
BlowYourMind:
2023 Igbo presidency is gradually fading away like smoke

Never before ,
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by rummmy: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2020
He is working for us..
We control him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by tendyjohn(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2020
They keep recycling themselves so as to deceive us.

Elections just happened last year and they are already thinking about 2023. People lifes don't matter in this country.

Youth wey no won get sense now, go get am for old age.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Owaincouncil: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Larryhoover:

Ole ni everybody.

For me, I think Atiku should forget ruling Nigeria as he lost his last chance in the 2019 elections. It is quite unfortunate that the state of the country is what it is today. I recall prior to the last presidential election, having engaged a good number of elites on their preferred candidate, they aired some views that actually battered the candidacy of Atiku even though Buhari wasn't the best choice.
1[b]. His unredeemed pedigree orchestrated by Obasanjo in his book and other public avenue.
2. Accusation of massive stealing while in Government as VP and as the head of Customs.
3. Allocation of Government properties to himself and other laundry list of allegations against him.[/b]

Despite his perseverance to win the 2019 presidential election, I was bewildered when he was asked on live TV about his status and influence in the economy of Adamawa state but Atiku resorted to being defensive by replying the interviewer "Do you know what I have been through before reaching this position". Of course that would instigate a lot of questions from Nigerians when a presidential candidate is being defensive on question about his integrity.

In a nutshell, all odds were and are still against him. Because despite all the agitations, Southerners would fight for the next presidency regardless of the clamour of merit against zoning recently being debated.

Finally, is the age factor. Currently he is 73 years and if he should clinch power in 2023, he would be 76 years and should be get a second term, he would be leaving office at 84 years. Buhari is also 77years and would leave office at 80years. The question is, what difference would Atiku make to Nigeria at 76 provided he is healthy and judging from Buhari's Governance of today marred with a lot of health challenges and lack of adequate Governance skills.

So for me I think it's time for Atiku to retire his political career as it would be a Herculean task for him to become the president of Nigeria.

Cast the first stone if those in Government today are not guilty of those allegations you listed. In fact, Atikubis a learner under buhari and his corrupt cabinet
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by SAUTUSSUNNAH(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2020
May Almighty God blessed the channel May He protect our next president insha Allahu
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by SaintLucia: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2020
achymmania:
The way I see it: PDP might have problem in 2023. The way Atiku keeps nurturing his dead ambition is what baffles me, come to think what what will happen to Wike who is presently playing the fatherly role to PDP. The question is “ do you think Wike is doing all that out of passion??
Wike is just a noise maker. PDP are more interested in money sharing and Atiku will do that. He did it in Port Harcourt by throwing Wike and Tambuwal into the dustbin with his dollars in 2019 something he couldn't achieve in APC presidential primary election in 2015 grin Sorry for Igbo....

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nchenches: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2020
Larryhoover:

Ole ni everybody.

For me, I think Atiku should forget ruling Nigeria as he lost his last chance in the 2019 elections. It is quite unfortunate that the state of the country is what it is today. I recall prior to the last presidential election, having engaged a good number of elites on their preferred candidate, they aired some views that actually battered the candidacy of Atiku even though Buhari wasn't the best choice.
1. His unredeemed pedigree orchestrated by Obasanjo in his book and other public avenue.
2. Accusation of massive stealing while in Government as VP and as the head of Customs.
3. Allocation of Government properties to himself and other laundry list of allegations against him.

Despite his perseverance to win the 2019 presidential election, I was bewildered when he was asked on live TV about his status and influence in the economy of Adamawa state but Atiku resorted to being defensive by replying the interviewer "Do you know what I have been through before reaching this position". Of course that would instigate a lot of questions from Nigerians when a presidential candidate is being defensive on question about his integrity.

In a nutshell, all odds were and are still against him. Because despite all the agitations, Southerners would fight for the next presidency regardless of the clamour of merit against zoning recently being debated.

Finally, is the age factor. Currently he is 73 years and if he should clinch power in 2023, he would be 76 years and should be get a second term, he would be leaving office at 84 years. Buhari is also 77years and would leave office at 80years. The question is, what difference would Atiku make to Nigeria at 76 provided he is healthy and judging from Buhari's Governance of today marred with a lot of health challenges and lack of adequate Governance skills.

So for me I think it's time for Atiku to retire his political career as it would be a Herculean task for him to become the president of Nigeria.

Nigeria with hordes of world class Economists, Lawyers, Doctors, Political Scientists, name them, but at every turn, barely educated, charlatans who stole the country dry, que in line to preside over the country either in civilian or military uniforms.
Atiku may have the audacity to succeed President Buhari because his people look at the southern Nigerians with scorn.

The skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern military dictators to favor the northern region is all that makes the Atikus and Buharis of northern Nigeria lord it over rest of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by SaintLucia: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2020
michlins:
Southeast,una no go smell presidency again
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Ezennwa(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2020
PVision2020:
Our blodazz from the other side won't say "pim" on the open presidential ambition of Atiku but will rather wail and gnash their teeth on an imaginary Tinubu presidential ambition.

Their obsession with Tinubu is mind boggling.
Atiku is not on our agenda for now

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2020
nedekid:

Those that have "vision" and brought buhari calamity upon this country nko? They had so much vision that they saw a senile old man that the only thing he had done since leaving service was rear 20 cows. Not even read a book much more written one. He could not hold a coherent conversation yet you "sheepishly" followed him.
Hope your economy is better.
The worst Atiku or Obi is 1m times better that the best buhari can ever be.

Your opinion is inconsequential
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2020
Atiku Don win election now
Mumu talk
Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by brookz: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2020
Evening newspaper grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2020
Apawicked:
The real visionless people are the ones that campaigned and voted for the disaster that's currently in Aso Rock.

Primitive people

The primitive people are the ones who support outsiders at the expense of producing their own candidate.

Mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Geonigga(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Atiku must not be the president of Nigeria, he should go and rest, we need an unknown and young candidate to mount the mantle of leadership of this country, any youth that support Atiku aspiration to the president of Nigeria lacks foresight as to the way forward as country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Modarun(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2020
Nadaken:
Atiku would cause lot of issues in pdp if he intends to be flagbearer again.

Even if pdp wants to field a northern it shouldn't be him because the buhari mystic of which he was presented to fight in 2019 is gone.

If it must be northern a liberal, young, cerebral new generation one like tambuwal is ok to me
they don't get as liberal as Atiku. Una done start una plenty grammer filled with idiocy. This is how y'all were hyping the incompetent fossil now in Aso Rock today, with all that "the Buhari I know articles on SR." Atiku listens, and he has the predegree to unite Nigeria, folks from the West, East, North and South. As at today one of the greatest reason Nigeria is in shambles is cause the APC have widened the lines between us. An Atiku presidency means putting an end to millitary backed insurgency, it means a listening president, and an end to tribal exclusion. But I am not keeping my hopes up, cos y'all from the South west can't understand that having harmony is more important for progress in a nation like Nigeria today tan the empty noise of progressiveness the APC push. Nigeria can never get to anywhere without a stop to the killings and attack by BH and Herdsmen especially in the North East. We told you Goodluck was better than Buhari, but no you didnt listen, we told you Atiku would be better than Buhari in 2019, no you didnt listen, where have your candidate taken us to? The laughing stock of the world, no security no economy, yet yall that voted him think you have the wisdom to decide who is a better candidate? my dear, If not Atiku, my next choice is Dankwambo, but such a president must be well known to hate ethno religious fanatism. And must have a record of uprooting it where ever it festers. As long as the president folks in Aso rock are favourable disposed to handing over power to a southerner, Only an Atiku or Dankwambo should be in the conversation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Obichukwuu: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Inconsequential News:

This is to remind Nigerians that "Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are Become New.

We Igbo are looking forward, and no one can distract us
you've said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2020
The painful truth abt 2023 politics is PDP will definitely zone it's candidacy to the North and Tambuwal, Atiku or Kwankwaso may clinch the ticket. APC will definitely zone it to south (South-West have upper hand) irrespective of all the current political nonsense. Some few Northerners in APC are against zoning not because they really means it because they're good in playing the game. You can't just succumb without resisting & expect to get serious attention.
Unfortunately, the region primitive in politics is still aligning themselves to the party that will never pay them their trust.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Atiku support your vice aspirant OBI with your TV to become Nigeria's president,also allow him chose his preferred vice,then the deal is done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On Their Awards At MOBO 2017 / Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) / Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.