Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot (3005 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Imminent Return To Lead ESN ? . / Nigeria Blows Hot, Gives Conditions Before Opening Borders With Neighbours / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Announces Establishment Of Biafra Aid Foundation In Americ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
ok Goodluck but stay out of trouble

Na u have hard feelings... Posting pictures of people...

Anyway, good luck to u too..

Just take nairaland as fun and stop trying to get people ban...

It creates more enmity... I hope u understand
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 13, 2020
yarimo:
abeg NNAMDI KANU just come back even if it is 1 minute in Nigeria. we all love you but just come back biko grin grin

He can't even show his face from video call sef talkless of coming to naija
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Na u have hard feelings... Posting pictures of people...

Anyway, good luck to u too..

Just take nairaland as fun and stop trying to get people ban...

It creates more enmity... I hope u understand
please show me where I posted any pictures?
honestly was really worried about you throughout yesterday night because I know what this can do to someone psych
i really felt sorry for you and I pray it ends there for those people that posted it.
they really went too far cry

cc
helinues
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
please show me where I posted any pictures?
honestly was really worried about you throughout yesterday night because I know what this can do to someone psych
i really felt sorry for you and I pray it ends there for those people that posted it.
they really went too far cry

cc
helinues

Honestly that was notin..... Trust MI, it was notin...

Anyway, I have not said that was me....... He cud av used anyone pictures..

Someone once told me that they reported me to my brother and I don't av a brother on nairaland..

When I saw the said picture they uploaded as my brother, God knows I don't even know the person

So bro, trust mi..... I still dey kampe..... No shaking coolcoolcool
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 13, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Honestly that was notin..... Trust MI, it was notin...

Anyway, I have not said that was me....... He cud av used anyone pictures..

Someone once told me that they reported me to my brother and I don't av a brother on nairaland..

When I saw the said picture they uploaded as my brother, God knows I don't even know the person

So bro, trust mi..... I still dey kampe..... No shaking coolcoolcool
you're lying and you know it
anyway it's alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
you're lying and you know it anyway it's alright
If u wunt agree with me
I wunt say anytin further more
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:

If u wunt agree with me

I wunt say anytin further more
fine boyyyyy
grin
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by goodnessme1(f): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2020
helinues:

Sebi your lawd and savior Albino Kanu is preaching love message to Yoruba's...

In the land of blind men, one eye man will always be the king..
"We will not pay or beg them to talk about us or carry news about us,soon the zoo and it inhabitants will be force to talk about us day and night"~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 2014.

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by helinues: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2020
goodnessme1:
"We will not pay or beg them to talk about us or carry news about us,soon the zoo and it inhabitants will be force to talk about us day and night"~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 2014.

grin grin

Probably Yorubas, Hausa/Fulani paid Kanu to be talking about them always instead of talking about how to achieve Biafra..

Be creative, yes you can do it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by goodnessme1(f): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2020
helinues:

Probably Yorubas, Hausa/Fulani paid Kanu to be talking about them always instead of talking about how to achieve Biafra..

Be creative, yes you can do it
Yoruba man you know what i mean.

Before these days nobody can proudly talk about Biafra,even here on nairaland,any topic concerning biafra were always deleted by yoruba muslim unity beggar mods and the op gets banned.

But today na yoruba muslims dey open thread upon thread concerning Biafragrin grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by muykem: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2020
He is coming with hell as a gift for loyal IPOB members.
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Blackking98(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Ategberoson:
ohamadike 1, the man that see future according to his clowns followers

oh come home and give us Biafra, someone that don't have military resistants, guerilla, diehard warlord want to take Biafra with violence

I hope he's not coming to truncate Igbo chances in 2023, as far as election is drawing near, Igbo political chances for 2023 is on 50% now, they just need to present a good reasonable candidate not like OUK, Okorocha and that brain dead Min of labour
1967 is different from now o. No country has remained one after a second civil war. Russia, USA, China, UK etc will be very interested in selling arms and taking sides.
Nigeria should be divided into 5.
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by OfoIgbo: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Dogogo1900:
If we ever catch that albino in Nigeria we will finish him.

That's what you guys said in 2015.

When he came back, you couldn't finish him
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by adekolaelect(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
If he says he is coming, he will come.

Them no dey die twice.

History will remember his efforts
But he ran away for Buharis Python that wanted to dance for him?

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by sofiscatedmoron: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Afonja media
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Doc10q: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Muna4real:
Handsome man. kiss

Dint tell me u are already falling for him wink...hes married o grin
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu Announces His Return To Nigeria, Blows Hot by Muna4real(f): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Doc10q:

Dint tell me u are already falling for him wink...hes married o grin

I know that he is married,but I like him. If he needs a second wife, I might be available grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: We’re Suffering Consequences Of 1975 Coup, Says Lai / 10,000, 20,000 Plates Of Food In Eatery, Are We Really Poor In Nigeria? / This Is Mmaku, Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.