Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,447 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Bbnaija Erica Spotted Crying Over Laycon In Toilet After Talking To Him - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Erica Spotted Crying Over Laycon In Toilet After Talking To Him (887 Views)

Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance / #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Erica Spotted Crying Over Laycon In Toilet After Talking To Him by feed9ja: 5:01am On Aug 13, 2020
BBNaija: Erica Spotted Crying In Toilet After Talking To Laycon
The two Big Brother Baija close friends Erica and Laycon had promised to watch each other’s back and pick each other if they win the Head of House position but things changed between them as Laycon had earlier told Erica to give him space.

After #BBnaija Erica won the Head of House on Monday, erica confronted Laycon to discuss his Feelings.
During the chat, Laycon told her that he preferred to give her some space so that he could “heal” because he can not stand being close to her while she is always cuddling up with Kiddwaya.

Following her conversation with Laycon, Erica was seen shedding tears in the toilet after realizing she may loose Laycon if she chooses kiddwaya as her deputy HOH.

FIND OUT MORE IN THE VIDEO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD-XN45FUDY&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD-XN45FUDY&feature=youtu.be
Re: Bbnaija Erica Spotted Crying Over Laycon In Toilet After Talking To Him by Risingblue008(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Now I knw dt d gods are wise

(1) (Reply)

Get Straw Bags / Nigerian Videos / I Need A Cultural Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.