Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Mr. Ribadu - What Makes You Think You Can Govern A Complex Entity As Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Ribadu - What Makes You Think You Can Govern A Complex Entity As Nigeria? (679 Views)

If I Am Nuhu Ribadu What Advice Would You Give Me / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari / Neither Buhari Nor Jonathan Can Govern Nigeria By Imoh David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Ribadu - What Makes You Think You Can Govern A Complex Entity As Nigeria? by MaJBlige(f): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2011
Because I am a policeman and I headed EFCC.

Ok - but you were variously accused that you were serving OBJ and using EFCC to hound political opponents of OBJ - is this true?

You were also accused of insubordination and subsequently dealt with by the same people you had earlier on caged with EFCC? IS this true?

Which other credentials do you have to make you think you can effortlessly govern Nigeria?

Nigeria is not the same as a parastatal. Success as an anti corruption czar does not necessarily mean success as a president - are you aware?

Every Nigerian is corrupt - how will you deal with this apart from selective persecution as the head of EFCC?
Re: Mr. Ribadu - What Makes You Think You Can Govern A Complex Entity As Nigeria? by maga1: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2011
Because your master couldnt, what makes you think ribadu cant? Msscheeeew
Re: Mr. Ribadu - What Makes You Think You Can Govern A Complex Entity As Nigeria? by maga1: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2011
Because your master couldnt, what makes you think ribadu cant? Msscheeeew
Re: Mr. Ribadu - What Makes You Think You Can Govern A Complex Entity As Nigeria? by PeeDaVinci: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2011
Ma_J_Blige, can you point to any outstanding public service achievement of GEJ since he was born?
Re: Mr. Ribadu - What Makes You Think You Can Govern A Complex Entity As Nigeria? by MaJBlige(f): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^^

What is the relevance of your question to the topic? Abeg? Honestly speaking?

Why not start another thread asking your question?
Re: Mr. Ribadu - What Makes You Think You Can Govern A Complex Entity As Nigeria? by Ikengawo: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2011
Ma_J_Blige, can you point to any outstanding public service achievement of GEJ since he was born?

With Yar Adua- Peace in Niger Delta
Self- Reopening of local refineries that are now at 60% capacity
local content bill in oil sharing
Increased output in the electrical grid
Drastic fuel price reduction
Ending PDP's divisive zoning policy
Build 1 federal university in every state in Nigeria

so far and it's been 6 months.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians - Too Much Talk, No Action. Why? / Buhari/bakare Manifesto / How Fct Minister, David Mark, Ekweremadu, Fleece Fct Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.