Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts (19469 Views)

Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us / Awara Biokpombo Risks Disqualification As He Flouts INEC Campaign Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by Nobodycan: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
pyyxxaro:
This Speaker was a Known Cultist in Ekpoma wayback

I wonder what the state would turn into when they are officially elected into office embarassed
If APC enter Edo back again ,another Fight go start soon ,because all the people may they support Ize Iyamu na Cultist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by earnit1: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Really
Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mo3891:

grin

See Sifia painment

E pain am
Painment? I am very sure you are a stark illiterate. Go back to school please, I don't know how this kind of people get money to buy phones.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by Eriokanmi: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
pyyxxaro:

I wonder what the state would turn into when they are officially elected into office embarassed
grin. My sister talk am. Dem be mate back then. Who would elect them, you or myself? Whosai!

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by ProfAmaben(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
What is stopping you?

Oshiomole the mad man would be happy with what's going on, a very big disgrace to Oshiomole.
Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by Eriokanmi: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
NextGovernor:

To complete this story, his nick name was Tiger. So notorious back then.
Wow! You're so right. That's the calibre of people we have in our political space. Little wonder they behave so arrogantly and mean

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by sirgoody: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
that this is coming from an unconstitutionally inaugurated speaker is a joke of the century....

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by blinzho69(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
you would impeach obaseki as well as shuaibu from an undisclosed location, so that you victor edoror would become the next acting governor

1 Like

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by datedoman112: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
APC Edo, are becoming really desperate, they know they will fail at the polls. How can you openly threaten a seating Governor this way? Obaseki 2020.
Obaseki has really been pushed to the limit.

Le124:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/well-impeach-obaseki-if-he-flouts-laws-edo-assembly-faction-boasts/%3famp=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by Gee64: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Well, well, well.

All is well that ends well.
Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by PrinceArthur1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
These people are just entertaining.... It's now down to them that they made the wrong calculation with Oshiomole... This is just strategy to distract ma dogged governor Obaseki (the man with enough balls ) from focusing on his campaign but I'm sure the governor is smarter than them. He showed them smartest from day one. I wish him all the best come September 19th.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by Lexusgs430: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Obaseki is always 2 steps ahead of them at the moment......... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by Hoelujohn: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
If you are an APC member listen to this. I know POI will probably win with over 150k votes. The good news I have a formula to make it increase to 400k votes. It's free of charge. I don't want a dime. I can only release my formula to Adams Oshiomole or POI.
I would have naturally supported Obaseki but choose not to do so because of his arrogance. I love underdogs winning.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by John00009: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Have you been suffering from blurring vision

Are you tired of using glasses

Guess what, a solution has present itself.

Natural Solution to Myopia, Remedy to Glaucoma, Solution to Cataract, and all other eye defect without the use of eye glasses.

This are what the product will do for you:

Maintain optical clarity
Prevent ocular toxicity
Improve and increases visual acuity
Improve blood circulation of the eye
Nourishes the eye with all useful nutrient
Improve blurred vision, glaucoma, cataract and night blindness

Visit this website to know more

https://healthsecrets.com.ng/eyesight

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by akdjr(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mention any sitting Governor, house of assembly member in the South South wey no blend. Just one! quote author=pyyxxaro post=92766954]This Speaker was a Known Cultist in Ekpoma wayback

I wonder what the state would turn into when they are officially elected into office embarassed[/quote]
Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by osothermal(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Obaseki just entered trap

The same deputy speaker he tried to impeach just turned speaker

When you don't know anything about a matter please keep quiet so you don't embarrass your linage
Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by vRendoh(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Obaseki will be quiet like grave yard

Before nkò...
Like the Male dog under attack from behind....its tail is between the legs protecting the balls. The waters is deeper than calculated! E rough o! I doubt if he still climb his wife....mennnn! Politics tough sha! Goodluck to the stronger team

1 Like

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by AreaFada2: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
pyyxxaro:

How many decent people get into elective positions in Nigeria? shocked

Is it not one acid throwing cultist they are parading as guber candidate right now?
Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by Bighead9: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nice one.

But you don't need to impeach him. We prefer he contest and lose, then he can be impeached. I know that IPOB will cry their eyes out come September 19. grin grin

Any which way, Obaseki is a gonner. grin

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by tesppidd: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
They will impeach him and nothing with happen.

If you think you can use wuru wuru to sack 14 duly elected HOA members, then they will use wuru wuru to remove you too..

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by tnerro1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
U way neva sitdown for chair finish, grin
Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by EdiskyHarry: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Edo people, if you like think of moving forward.
The difference is clear.
Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by kolmart: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ize-iyamu illegal legislators ?
Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by pyyxxaro: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
akdjr:
Mention any sitting Governor, house of assembly member in the South South wey no blend. Just one! quote author=pyyxxaro post=92766954]This Speaker was a Known Cultist in Ekpoma wayback

Ifeanyi Okowa ( The Road Governor grin )
Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by Abujaexpress: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nobodycan:
If APC enter Edo back again ,another Fight go start soon ,because all the people may they support Ize Iyamu na Cultist
And cultists are not supporting Obaseki?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by tope777(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Another faction of IKORODU BOYS > grin grin
Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by ekestic1976(f): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
So, Head of 17 lawmakers na Factional Leader? What do you call leader of 7 lawmakers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by Miracle1991: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sendermac3:
In the eyes of the law, those guys are just like any group of friends meeting each other and not yet law makers until they are properly sworn in. I even understand that their positions have become vacant.
do you really understand the law?
Re: We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts by stickle(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sendermac3:
In the eyes of the law, those guys are just like any group of friends meeting each other and not yet law makers until they are properly sworn in. I even understand that their positions have become vacant.
You have said rightly just that Nigeria is a bundle of jokes. In this country 12 is greater than 17. Also in this country minority can impeach a sitting governor. Somebody is certainly beating this drum that they are dancing to.
The plan may be to impeach Obaseki close to election time and may be given security back.
Fear 9ja! The governor has to be very careful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 / Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.