Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Lp (mimiko), Acn (tinubu) Clash Records casualties In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lp (mimiko), Acn (tinubu) Clash Records casualties In Ondo (1057 Views)

Political War Arises In APC As Obasanjo And Tinubu Clash (Photo) / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees - See List Inside / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lp (mimiko), Acn (tinubu) Clash Records casualties In Ondo by Nchara: 6:05am On Feb 15, 2011
LP, ACN clash records casualties
Published on 14 February 2011 with 0 comments   
[Post a Comment]

NO fewer than four causalities, including a 92 year old woman were recorded in Idanre local government area of Ondo state when the supporters of the ruling Labour Party and the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) clashed in the area.

Those wounded in clash include, 92 year old woman, Alice Akinbaninawo, Magret Akindoju, Feyisayo Akinde and Cladus Akinde.

The Secretariat of the ACN located at Broad Street, Idanre was also vandalized in the fracas that was said to have happened around 4 pm on Saturday.

According to the Chairman of the ACN in the local government, Victor Alalabiaye, who claimed to be out of town when the incident occurred, said members of the ACN were holding their general meeting when the venue of the meeting was invaded by thugs suspected to be members of the LP.

Alalabiaye said many of his party members were beaten leaving many others injured during the attack.

He recalled that similar attack was carried out on the party secretariat at Alade-Atosin few weeks ago said, there was never a time the party had crisis with the LP and wondered why the attack was carried out on the party.

Reacting to the allegations, the Chief of Staff (COS), Dr. Kola Ademujimi, who is the leader of the LP in Idanre, said there was no iota of truth in the claims that LP members attacked ACN members.

According to him, report that reached him was that some members of the ACN attacked and wounded two members of the LP on their way to their meeting and went to the meeting pretending that nothing had happened.

He however said, there was no basis for attack between members of the LP and those of the ACN as both parties were populated by progressive elements that wanted the best for the people of their areas.

Ademujimi said the people of the state were aware that the LP was a party that preached peace and since it was the party in government it must strive for the well being of the entire people of the state without recourse to party affiliation.
Re: Lp (mimiko), Acn (tinubu) Clash Records casualties In Ondo by Ramon2: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2011
Things are falling apart already? Make deals with Tinubu at your own RISK
Re: Lp (mimiko), Acn (tinubu) Clash Records casualties In Ondo by AndreUweh(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2011
Perhaps, a state of emergency should be declared before the situation spills out of hand. Silly politicians.
Re: Lp (mimiko), Acn (tinubu) Clash Records casualties In Ondo by gbewu: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2011
politics is now a lucrative bisness that people just resign from banks and other jobs to join and these people are desperate to make sure that they have the mandate. Even Mimiko a medical doctor left his profession and play do or die politics. Now I heard that all the thugs in Ondo State have been blessed with new cars to pave way for labour party.Anyway power of incubence is on it. But people should be very careful not to cause comotion in Idanre and Owo.Or else, state of emergency will be declared. And this will put an end to the reign of labour party.
Re: Lp (mimiko), Acn (tinubu) Clash Records casualties In Ondo by Ramon2: 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2011
Now let's hear what Eku bear and his rascally sidekicks have to say about this: Tinubu fights Mimiko=rascality
Re: Lp (mimiko), Acn (tinubu) Clash Records casualties In Ondo by AndreUweh(m): 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2011
gbewu:

politics is now a lucrative bisness that people just resign from banks and other jobs to join and these people are desperate to make sure that they have the mandate. Even Mimiko a medical doctor left his profession and play do or die politics. Now I heard that all the thugs in Ondo State have been blessed with new cars to pave way for labour party.Anyway power of incubence is on it. But people should be very careful not to cause comotion in Idanre and Owo.Or else, state of emergency will be declared. And this will put an end to the reign of labour party.
Nice.
Re: Lp (mimiko), Acn (tinubu) Clash Records casualties In Ondo by ekubear1: 12:25am On Feb 18, 2011
Who are these demonic ibos who refuse to mind their own business and focus on their own states?

I swear, if you want me to start spamming this forum with sh1t happening in yours, I'll go ahead and do it.

Mind your damn business, stay in your damn lane
Re: Lp (mimiko), Acn (tinubu) Clash Records casualties In Ondo by aljharem11(m): 12:33am On Feb 18, 2011
eku_bear:

Who are these demonic ibos who refuse to mind their own business and focus on their own states?

I swear, if you want me to start spamming this forum with sh1t happening in yours, I'll go ahead and do it.

dapo, just call me anytime you need my help to keep him in line grin grin grin grin
Re: Lp (mimiko), Acn (tinubu) Clash Records casualties In Ondo by Ramon2: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2011
eku_bear:

I see that you do not keep to your word. You have not been minding your own business, do you?

(1) (Reply)

Ine / Who Is Sitting On The Nscdc Allowance On 2011 Elections? Efcc Over To You! / Cameron Meets With Fashola And Gej. Very Crucial And Must See Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.