Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,870 members, 7,859,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward (30261 Views)

Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu / Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by babyfaceafrica: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
MrPaul2:

If you really know a certain man, who was a former SUG president in Auchi Polytechnic back in the days, you will know he can single handedly make peace in that small village without too much stress.

Abegi.. A tree does not make a forest.. Even the juju man who did jazz for him will fall when their times comes.
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Zetty177x: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Miracle1991:
do you know the number of Media houses following a governor convey? Can't you use your brain for ones?

Ones? I can only use it for once... someone help me with that meme that the head has a big hole
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Zetty177x: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Miracle1991:
that means you don't have brain to reason. A governor convey full of press men and women,no one was able to capture even a photograph not to talk of video.
God give you that brain for a reason pls use it.

When they are shooting and hurling stones? My prayer for u is to experience such ordeal so that u can use ur Torchlight phone to record the incident for us..awon doubting thomases
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Miracle1991: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Zetty177x:

When they are shooting and hurling stones? My prayer for u is to experience such ordeal so that u can use ur Torchlight phone to record the incident for us..awon doubting thomases
what is the function of the press Crew in the convoy? That is their job.
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Reelnah: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
They believe everything they say out, Nigerians will definitely accept.
They should tell them we are not fool...

[]Deputy Governor chasing after the attackers?

Where are the security agents ?

Perhaps these ones didn't wait to properly graduate from Linus Moh's school of propaganda.
[/quote]
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by slivertongue: 12:27am On Aug 16, 2020
Dansuqi:

.which victory? When last did pdo win a staggered poll? Are you not tired of pdp losses

Edo people will answer you on sept 19 but pls ollect your BMC allawee before that day oo toh
Re: Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward by Eriokanmi: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2020
OAUTemitayo:

Don't be a coward, support Obaseki and PDP with your chest and openly.
Either you are with them or against them.
There is nothing like support party politics for now.
Either you are with APC or against APC.
No room for second hand support.
POI is a goal.
edo is not osun or lagos where electoral violence holds sway. I can see you're from osun state campaigning on nairalamd for an edo candidate. what tinubu and aregbesola did in your state to adeleke can't happen here bringing thugs from lagos to snatch ballot boxes in osun and setting a collation centres on fire. We are waiting for them in edo. If you have anyone close to you planning to cause violence in edo please warn him and hope he listens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) / Amaechi, His Wife And Children In Family Throwback Photos / APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.