Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Cheap But Reliable Means Of Shipping Luggages To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap But Reliable Means Of Shipping Luggages To Nigeria (868 Views)

Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video / Why Can't Nigerians Adopt The Cycling Means Of Transportation (bicycle) Pics. / Man In Suit Climbs Moving Tanker Steps As Means Of Transportation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap But Reliable Means Of Shipping Luggages To Nigeria by Em5(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Last year October a friend used one shipping company that claimed to offer cheap, fast and reliable shipping to Nigeria from the US to ship some items he planned to use at home during Christmas. The shipment so delayed that my friend travelled home (Naija) spent the Christmas break and was about leaving for the US before the shipment arrived. The purpose was defeated and he was very disappointed.

I'm trying to ship some items in Boxes from the US to Nigeria and I'd appreciate recommendations of fast, reliable but affordable guys to use.

Thank you
Re: Cheap But Reliable Means Of Shipping Luggages To Nigeria by topsam1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Use ....shoptomydoor....
Em5:
Last year October a friend used one shipping company that claimed to offer cheap, fast and reliable shipping to Nigeria from the US to ship some items he planned to use at home during Christmas. The shipment so delayed that my friend travelled home (Naija) spent the Christmas break and was about leaving for the US before the shipment arrived. The purpose was defeated and he was very disappointed.

I'm trying to ship some items in Boxes from the US to Nigeria and I'd appreciate recommendations of fast, reliable but affordable guys to use.

Thank you
Re: Cheap But Reliable Means Of Shipping Luggages To Nigeria by Ashirioluwa: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Em5:

Thank you

I used Habeeb Freight Services Company in New York for shipment about 3 years ago. I got the package within 5 days. They charged $4/ pound then

Note: I don’t know if they are still in business or not
Re: Cheap But Reliable Means Of Shipping Luggages To Nigeria by Em5(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
topsam1:
Use ....shoptomydoor....

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Cheap But Reliable Means Of Shipping Luggages To Nigeria by Em5(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ashirioluwa:

I used Habeeb Freight Services Company in New York for shipment about 3 years ago. I got the package within 5 days. They charged $4/ pound then

Thank you, I'm in New York, will check them out
Re: Cheap But Reliable Means Of Shipping Luggages To Nigeria by aribilola2002(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

They are still in business.

I want reliable one like this in canada that I can ship a package to and bring it to Nigeria.
Re: Cheap But Reliable Means Of Shipping Luggages To Nigeria by aribilola2002(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21
Please is there any freight forwarder to Nigeria in germany that is cheap. I need one urgently. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

She's 32 And Wish To Travel / How To Verify A Canada Work Permit Document / Ireland or Sweden - Which country would you emigrate to?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.