Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

If You Don't Know How To Spot True Love, READ THIS!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Don't Know How To Spot True Love, READ THIS!! (253 Views)

True love getting me depressed already / Searching For A True Love Again / True Love Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Know How To Spot True Love, READ THIS!! by Mikel4xrist(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Problem
True love is hard to find. Many people have lived and died on this platform without finding it. Some family lineages have never had it before, and there descendants might live and die without finding it.

Love is a privilege. I tell people that it's not for everyone. It's for those who are privileged to get access to it. Getting access to it means knowing what it is, where it is and how to get it.

Todays world is full of fake people. Most of them want love but they can't give it. They don't know what love is, they don't know how to love, they don't believe they are worthy of love and they're so miserable that they'd hurt others who want to offer it to them.

These people are in abundance in today's world, and unless you're smart, you'd be caught up in their web.

Solution

With my knowledge in psychology, sociology and years of experience in relationships, I am willing to help anyone out there who wants to find true love.

I'd do this for absolutely free. If I ever charge you a dime, call me out on this platform as a scammer.

I'd do the following for you

1. I'd teach you what love is, how to find it, how to spot it and where to get it.

2. I'd connect you to potential lovers. Youd be matched weekly to random people so you'd see which of them fits you best

3. I'd be your counsellor for these relationships. Id be your crying shoulder, your friend when things go wrong and your guardian in cases of sorrow

4. I'd support your wedding if it works out fine. YES, YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT. If you pass through my romance course and get married, I'd sponsor your wedding. (There's a limit of people I can support their wedding monthly though.)

So what are you waiting for? My aim is to create a world where people can find true love. That's what God sent me to do and that's what I'd always be doing.

If you want to find true love, drop your number in the comment box below. I'd add you to the WhatsApp group.
Re: If You Don't Know How To Spot True Love, READ THIS!! by 8lngish: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2020
Mikel4xrist:
Problem
True love is hard to find. Many people have lived and died on this platform without finding it. Some family lineages have never had it before, and there descendants might live and die without finding it.

Love is a privilege. I tell people that it's not for everyone. It's for those who are privileged to get access to it. Getting access to it means knowing what it is, where it is and how to get it.

Todays world is full of fake people. Most of them want love but they can't give it. They don't know what love is, they don't know how to love, they don't believe they are worthy of love and they're so miserable that they'd hurt others who want to offer it to them.

These people are in abundance in today's world, and unless you're smart, you'd be caught up in their web.

Solution

With my knowledge in psychology, sociology and years of experience in relationships, I am willing to help anyone out there who wants to find true love.

I'd do this for absolutely free. If I ever charge you a dime, call me out on this platform as a scammer.

I'd do the following for you

1. I'd teach you what love is, how to find it, how to spot it and where to get it.

2. I'd connect you to potential lovers. Youd be matched weekly to random people so you'd see which of them fits you best

3. I'd be your counsellor for these relationships. Id be your crying shoulder, your friend when things go wrong and your guardian in cases of sorrow

4. I'd support your wedding if it works out fine. YES, YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT. If you pass through my romance course and get married, I'd sponsor your wedding. (There's a limit of people I can support their wedding monthly though.)

So what are you waiting for? My aim is to create a world where people can find true love. That's what God sent me to do and that's what I'd always be doing.

If you want to find true love, drop your number in the comment box below. I'd add you to the WhatsApp group.
I will advice you drop the link
Re: If You Don't Know How To Spot True Love, READ THIS!! by Veeobi: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2021
08082064799 kindly add me to the group
Re: If You Don't Know How To Spot True Love, READ THIS!! by donkelvin10(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship..... Whatsapp or contact me on +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

Loneliness Wan Finish Me / If You Are In Search Of Real Love, Friends Or Date. Love Foundation Is Here For / A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.