Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80945 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Was also paid today
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Thank God they are making payment. I am expecting mine next week too.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by fungirl89(f): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Themap has finally paid me. Thanks @pepchizy. God bless you
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by fungirl89(f): 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
fungirl89:
Themap has finally paid me. Thanks @pepchizy. God bless you

Thanks. Congrats!
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
fungirl89:
Pls, let's try to share our testimony on TheMap Instagram page cos the rate at which I discouraged a lot of people through my post, ehn

You did right to source for your funds and that should be a wake up call to them
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Got paid today too
2/3 dusted.

I won't even stress about 3/3. I've recouped capital and gotten 20% interest in 2 months.

TheMap is not for the impatient or faint hearted.
I'm feeling somehow about this CRMI especially as they are rushing to do promo anyhow.
how are the so called crmi's making this much in just 3 months?

plus if after all this money the map makes they cannot still build a functional website. they keep saying it is in the pipelines. anyway let's be watching.

I'm going to stick to Location. they never default in that.

5 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by HKMI(m): 5:27am On Oct 31, 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS/INVESTORS FOR HAULAGE BUSINESS.

Bonafide Blessing Express Limited is a Company into Services such as Travels & Tourism, Agriculture, Logistic and Haulage.

The company is actively reliable in hiring out Trucks and Vans to contractors, Construction companies, Mining companies, Grocery stores etc.
Also to Individual or Companies that are interested in hiring Trucks and Vans for their projects or Company's distributions.

We are looking for Partners/Investors who will partner with us with their Trucks and Vans or those that can invest in the company to buy Trucks and Vans for hiring jobs.

Currently, we are looking forward to Partners and Investors (individual/companies) that are interested in partnering with us, by providing us Trucks/Vans for a minimum of 1 year renewable partnership and absolute right to use their Trucks/Vans for businesses.

Mode Of Payment:
Bi-weekly or Monthly through Bank transfer.

NOTE : The company will take FULL possession of the vehicles within the period of the contract.

These trucks/vans could be new ones or used,provided they are sound and are in a good working condition.

OUR OFFER:-
1. We will pay the trucks/vans owners on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. These payment will be made at the end of each month or every 2 weeks after the trucks/vans has started working, Payment will be made as agreed.

2. We will make accommodations available for all the Drivers and Motor-boy (Trucks)

3. We will handle the provision of supervisors for the Trucks/Vans for a proper monitoring of their operations.

4. We will handle the Drivers and Motor-boy's daily allowances(Trucks)

5. We will handle the monthly maintenance of the Trucks/Vans by changing the oil and the oil filters, monthly.

What the Trucks/Vans Owners will Handle in this Partnership:-

1. They will be in charge of employing their Drivers and Motor-boy(In case of Trucks).

2. They will pay their drivers monthly Salaries.
3. They will be in charge of handling the major maintenance of their Trucks/Vans .

4. They will handle all the government paper works on the Trucks/Vans.

5. They will be responsible for the registration of insurance and trackers(optional) for the Trucks/Vans.

6. They will handle the purchase of their Trucks/Vans.

Type Of Trucks/ Vans Needed:-

• 30/40 tons Howo Chinese Dump Trucks.

• 20/25 tons Mack Trucks.

• 30/45 tons Containerized body and open roof Trucks.

• Other Trucks, Vans etc can also be accepted.

Number Of Trucks/Vans Needed:

We need as many as possible.

For more info: pls Call/Whatsapp 09022162936 or 09060458065
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Don't go near them. I wrote about them earlier.
hayourbame:
Plz guys, Brisk Capital limited is it real or scam?. There ROI look juicy!
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
This does not sound right to me. There are complaints all over about delayed payments. Promotion is back after 2 weeks. Payments delayed. New investors being sourced. I hope this is not what I'm thinking.
omopretty1:
I got a mail from themap advertising promo for CRMi yesterday, did anyone get the mail?

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
I agree with you. There is just a lot of gaps to clean up the business. You need a website that can handle everything from brochure to FAQ to registration to payments to maturity to customer service management to payments to wallet cash out. Everything can be done on one website. Building a business around an individual is always tough, especially when the person is a social media butterfly who talks, talks, talks but hardly make changes. This is a business bringing in hundreds of millions per week in investments. You cannot run such on a manual platform where people's details are missing, payments are missed, returns become 'gift vouchers' etc. There are a lot of things they need to change but a one-stop-shop website will solve most of the issues
Bcpump:
Got paid today too
2/3 dusted.

I won't even stress about 3/3. I've recouped capital and gotten 20% interest in 2 months.

TheMap is not for the impatient or faint hearted.
I'm feeling somehow about this CRMI especially as they are rushing to do promo anyhow.
how are the so called crmi's making this much in just 3 months?

plus if after all this money the map makes they cannot still build a functional website. they keep saying it is in the pipelines. anyway let's be watching.

I'm going to stick to Location. they never default in that.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
TokyoBulls:
I agree with you. There is just a lot of gaps to clean up the business. You need a website that can handle everything from brochure to FAQ to registration to payments to maturity to customer service management to payments to wallet cash out. Everything can be done on one website. Building a business around an individual is always tough, especially when the person is a social media butterfly who talks, talks, talks but hardly make changes. This is a business bringing in hundreds of millions per week in investments. You cannot run such on a manual platform where people's details are missing, payments are missed, returns become 'gift vouchers' etc. There are a lot of things they need to change but a one-stop-shop website will solve most of the issues

Have u any idea any one who works as a customer relationship manager with Themap... To ascertain if the crmi package is real and not a hoax, as i messagesld them concerning been interested in such job oppurtunity but no head ways
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Have u any idea any one who works as a customer relationship manager with Themap... To ascertain if the crmi package is real and not a hoax, as i messagesld them concerning been interested in such job oppurtunity but no head ways

I have a friend, who also invests with the map. He knows someone who is being trained as a crmi.

According to her, (the crmi), themap promised to pay them training fee but they haven’t been paid. The map has promised that after training they will be up graded to full time workers under crmi. She also claims that a set of crmi has been trained before her batch and they are yet to receive their training fee. (As at last week).

There are 2 sets of Crmi, the ones in the office and the ones working from home. The ones working from home, were given iphones and they are paying back the map monthly (30k). They are also not being paid salaries, they rely on commissions, based on people they can bring in.

(Based on the testimony of a current crmi trainee)
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Backcheck:

I have a friend, who also invests with the map. He knows someone who is being trained as a crmi.

According to her, (the crmi), themap promised to pay them training fee but they haven’t been paid. The map has promised that after training they will be up graded to full time workers under crmi. She also claims that a set of crmi has been trained before her batch and they are yet to receive their training fee. (As at last week).

There are 2 sets of Crmi, the ones in the office and the ones working from home. The ones working from home, were given iphones and they are paying back the map monthly (30k). They are also not being paid salaries, they rely on commissions, based on people they can bring in.

� I am not surprised at such testimony.

so how is it possible the crms are making the so called investments when they are even the ones paying the map.
This CRM is either "robbing Peter to pay Paul" OR "funds being invested in something else eg forex crypto etc".

I think we are very very lucky we have gotten our capital back. I would advise everyone to stay clear CRMI. 110% returns in 3 months is "incredulous". you and I know that.

Investments are always a risk though. we took a chance and it paid off.
like tokyobulls said earlier, anyanso is a social butterfly. He talks and talks and NEVER implements.
guys tell me how can you be working on a dashboard for over 3 months? Do you know you can even get investment scripts for 1k on the programming section of this forum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Backcheck:

Thanks for the info. As this also posses lots of questions concerning the santity of the crm investment. Because its obvious themap aint living up to the info been relayed on their site.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2020
I don't know anyone personally but the package is not a hoax. These people are in their offices and you see them but many investment platforms that eventually run down started as proper businesses with good ideas but the founder/owner became too excited or got carried away or they got more funding that they could manage. Every business idea has an upper limit in terms of how much is needed to be optimal. If you load that business with more than is required, the business will sit on unused capital and that is a big, red flag. In this case, I hope Anyanso and his team are right, they know what they are doing and I am just being paranoid with these multiple promotions in such a short period. They said CRMi will now be two weeks on, two weeks off. We'll wait. At this stage, I will wait and get full capital and return for existing ones back before putting in any new funds.
MummyIMadeIt:

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2020
For me the red flag is there for us all to see, whether it is real or perceived, it is there. CRMi coming back with a promo while another promo (Ember Splash) is running is 'sonhau' but maybe, as I said earlier, I am the one being paranoid. We will wait and see where the ship lands, safely, hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2020
TokyoBulls:
For me the red flag is there for us all to see, whether it is real or perceived, it is there. CRMi coming back with a promo while another promo (Ember Splash) is running is 'sonhau' but maybe, as I said earlier, I am the one being paranoid. We will wait and see where the ship lands, safely, hopefully.

I agree. we will wait and see.
It is safe to wait for these new promo people to get paid (3 months time) before looking at that crmi again
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
TokyoBulls:

I have been thinking with the obvious red flags displayed with the crmi what happens to their other investment offers such as loction, real estate, hub etc.

Wont the effect on crmi backfire kn the rest. What if the crmi is just a face to pay off investors of the other offers

Cc. Bcpump Pepchizy Backcheck

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

I have been thinking with the obvious red flags displayed with the crmi what happens to their other investment offers such as loction, real estate, hub etc.

Wont the effect on crmi backfire kn the rest. What if the crmi is just a face to pay off investors of the other offers

Cc. Bcpump Pepchizy Backcheck

It's possible. I cannot say since I do not have access to their records. Though their bike is very active in Lagos and for the location, i have seen one or two hubs. I have suspended investment for now until next year.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Fadajasi(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Me Ehn, they haven’t paid me for my investment of 14th of September, and I have another due for tomorrow.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fadajasi:
Me Ehn, they haven’t paid me for my investment of 14th of September, and I have another due for tomorrow.

Have you contacted them?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Fadajasi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pepchizy:

Have you contacted them?
Several times o, same story every time
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Phraences: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
TokyoBulls:

Immediately i started seeing promo up and down i became unsettled. When a business that is already offering high rates starts doing promo, egungun be careful. Anyway, i have received my second payment on the CRMI. Waiting for the third and final payment.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Phraences: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
TokyoBulls:
I don't know anyone personally but the package is not a hoax. These people are in their offices and you see them but many investment platforms that eventually run down started as proper businesses with good ideas but the founder/owner became too excited or got carried away or they got more funding that they could manage. Every business idea has an upper limit in terms of how much is needed to be optimal. If you load that business with more than is required, the business will sit on unused capital and that is a big, red flag. In this case, I hope Anyanso and his team are right, they know what they are doing and I am just being paranoid with these multiple promotions in such a short period. They said CRMi will now be two weeks on, two weeks off. We'll wait. At this stage, I will wait and get full capital and return for existing ones back before putting in any new funds.

You are so on point. There os a certain capacity every business can handle. The problem comes when they "do pass themselves". Also, do these businesses check if the profit from the operations can actually pay the agreed ROI. Before you know it investors funds are confused with profit and it becomes an accidental Ponzi.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Mardey: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Has anyone expecting payment from the map been paid today?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mardey:

I have been paid the weekly returns
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Ameboperoo(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mardey:
Yes my ROI on location rental just came in.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Macktaob(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
My ROI for CRMi yet to be received...
Mardey:
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Mardey: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Same here. Let's see what tomorrow would bring
Macktaob:
My ROI for CRMi yet to be received...
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Avast(m): 5:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Morning

Please is there anyone here that has invested in themap location. I want to invest in their highest location plan, just to be safe and clear.

Please share your experience

Thanks

MummyImadeit
bcpump

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (38) (Reply)

CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.