Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

A Young Boy Shares His Rapture Dream! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Young Boy Shares His Rapture Dream! (480 Views)

Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year / A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ / Repent World! Jesus Is Coming Soon!! Second Rapture Dream In Barely 2 Months!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Boy Shares His Rapture Dream! by Captain9ja(m): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
He had a real intense rapture dream on the 28th of May, 2020. He mentioned areas and gave details, so you can know its true. Jesus is coming. Don't get left behind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDT_M70TqTc
Re: A Young Boy Shares His Rapture Dream! by hisgrace090: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
It'll come to pass!
Re: A Young Boy Shares His Rapture Dream! by kingxsamz(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Would he have had that meaningless dream if he hadn't been indoctrinated in the first place? undecided
It's very wrong to feed children with your personal delusions. Fun fact: Most of you all are Christians because you were brought up in such background.
You wouldn't be dreaming about some imaginary rapture if you were born in India.
Funny how it's always the religious ones that are always having these dreams. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: A Young Boy Shares His Rapture Dream! by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hmmm... I also had a dream about the rapture of recent so I'd check to see how his dream compares with mine.

But regardless, i think the main point of the frequency of these things is that the end of the world is edging ever closer. So take heed that you're not caught unawares!
Re: A Young Boy Shares His Rapture Dream! by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
kingxsamz:
Would he have had that meaningless dream if he hadn't been indoctrinated in the first place? undecided
It's very wrong to feed children with your personal delusions. Fun fact: Most of you all are Christians because you were brought up in such background.
You wouldn't be dreaming about some imaginary rapture if you were born in India.
Funny how it's always the religious ones that are always having these dreams. Smh.
How do you know he was indoctrinated in the first place? Do you know if his parents were atheists? You're the one who has been indoctrinated by delusions that leads you to make such hasty unfounded conclusions.
Re: A Young Boy Shares His Rapture Dream! by kingxsamz(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
How do you know he was indoctrinated in the first place? Do you know if his parents were atheists? You're the one who has been indoctrinated by delusions that leads you to make such hasty unfounded conclusions.

undecided silly excuse.
Atheists ko.

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Shares His Rapture Dream! by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:08am On Aug 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

undecided silly excuse.
Atheists ko.
Do you mean it's impossible for someone who's born and breed by atheist parents to have such dreams and visions?

What makes it a silly excuse
Re: A Young Boy Shares His Rapture Dream! by delkuf(m): 1:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Holy Spirit let me be prepared
Re: A Young Boy Shares His Rapture Dream! by Image123(m): 1:25am On Aug 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

i know Indian Christians. You really need exposure, you're in mental chains.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Current Best Gospel Preacher? / 99.95% of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters / Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.