Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? (487 Views)

Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish / Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God ‘stupid’ And A “son Of A Bitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by IamWonderful: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2020
I have heard so many people debating about virginity and character, and I understand that it is the end of the world.

LET ME ASK YOU GOD THAT PLACED A BLOOD CLOTHED GATE AT THE ENTRANCE OF A WOMAN IS HE STUPID OR FOOLISH? WHAT REASON OR PURPOSE IS IT SERVING THERE?

whatever your religious belief whether Christianity, Islam or Nigerian Traditional religion in the South West here (I don't know about other Nigerian Traditional religion or some alien religion), virginity is non negotiable for marriage, I don't know if other religion or tribe apart from Christianity, Islam, south west, Hausa/fulani and yoruba support fornicator and illegitimate sex and child bearing outside marriage but I am very sure of those mentioned, Hausa/Fulani give their daughters immediately after first menstruation so as to make sure she is a VIRGIN when she gets there this is according to Islamic injunction, and in Yoruba land a non virgin is taunted as broken pot and wasted, in Christianity the ONLY REASON you can separate from your wife is because SHE ISN'T A VIRGIN (quote me anywhere and make sure you bring your Bible KJV). Virginity isn't negotiable in Yoruba traditional religion also, so where does character is better than VIRGINITY emanated from?

VIRGINITY IS AN EVIDENCE OF GOOD CHARACTER, WHICH CHARACTER DOES A FORNICATOR, DEFILED PERSON THAT LACK SELF-CONTROL PURITY AND SELF-DISCIPLE HAS? (Rape victims that didn't use their legs to walk into the house of a lone guy that you have collected money from in and in a seductive clothes are exempted)

ENOUGH OF COMPARISON BETWEEN CHARACTER AND VIRGINITY, VIRGINITY IS NOT EVEN NEGOTIABLE IN MARRIAGE FOR THE RELIGION AND CULTURE I MENTIONED, YOU CAN BRING UP YOUR ARGUMENT BASED OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED CULTURE AND RELIGIOUS.

[b]TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, BE RESPONSIBLE [/b
Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by sonmvayina(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2020
It depends..which one are you?...
Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by Satan66(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2020
I believe both
Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2020
Satan66:
I believe both
AND EVEN MORE.
Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by Fash20: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2020
You are the Foolish one actually

1 Like

Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2020
Fash20:
Exactly my thoughts.

Including those who believed it...

1 Like

Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by CosmicPhoenix: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2020
asking if god is foolish or stupid is like asking if the sun is hot.

2 Likes

Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by IamWonderful: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fash20:
jesusjnr2020:
Exactly my thoughts.

And those who believed it...
Fash20:
Expecting wisdom and from swines is like expecting an elephant to fly, you can give what you don't have, I really understand your situation, accept my condolences
Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by IamWonderful: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
It is understandable and pardonable if you can't see beyond your nose

CosmicPhoenix:
asking if god is foolish or stupid is like asking if the sun is hot.

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Proverbs 4:5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. 4:6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding

. 4:8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. 4:9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee. 4:10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many. 4:11 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.

1 Like

Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by CosmicPhoenix: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
there's no wisdom in foolishness,you lots are beyond dumb grin

IamWonderful:
It is understandable and pardonable if you can't see beyond your nose

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by IamWonderful: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Like a dog or swine gold is meant for the dirt

CosmicPhoenix:
there's no wisdom in foolishness,you lots are beyond dumb grin

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by fadekemi7475: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by IamWonderful: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
sonmvayina:
fadekemi7475:
sonmvayina:
Your problem is either you can't read or you can't comprehend, for seeing GOD in capital letter should have seen a complete message to seeing, searching out wisdom can be difficult just because of presumptuous and egocentrism of men, go beyond seeing and reading, internalize the message, it isn't about GOD
Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by Fash20: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
IamWonderful:
Expecting wisdom and from swines is like expecting an elephant to fly, you can give what you don't have, I really understand your situation, accept my condolences

You're delusional. You think what you're doing makes any sense.

1 Like

Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
IamWonderful:
I have heard so many people debating about virginity and character, and I understand that it is the end of the world.
LET ME ASK YOU GOD THAT PLACED A BLOOD CLOTHED GATE AT THE ENTRANCE OF A WOMAN IS HE STUPID OR FOOLISH? WHAT REASON OR PURPOSE IS IT SERVING THERE?
Who told you such a thing even exists to begin with?
IamWonderful:
whatever your religious belief whether Christianity, Islam or Nigerian Traditional religion in the South West here (I don't know about other Nigerian Traditional religion or some alien religion), virginity is non negotiable for marriage, I don't know if other religion or tribe apart from Christianity, Islam, south west, Hausa/fulani and yoruba support fornicator and illegitimate sex and child bearing outside marriage but I am very sure of those mentioned, Hausa/Fulani give their daughters immediately after first menstruation so as to make sure she is a VIRGIN when she gets there this is according to Islamic injunction, and in Yoruba land a non virgin is taunted as broken pot and wasted, in Christianity the ONLY REASON you can separate from your wife is because SHE ISN'T A VIRGIN (quote me anywhere and make sure you bring your Bible KJV). Virginity isn't negotiable in Yoruba traditional religion also, so where does character is better than VIRGINITY emanated from?
Jesus Christ never taught His followers to believe in such hogwash. Unfortunately, what many observe as Christianity today is nothing but religion built atop of man's doctrines and traditions, lies perpetrated in the Name of God --- God has absolutely nothing to do with man's religion.
IamWonderful:
VIRGINITY IS AN EVIDENCE OF GOOD CHARACTER, WHICH CHARACTER DOES A FORNICATOR, DEFILED PERSON THAT LACK SELF-CONTROL PURITY AND SELF-DISCIPLE HAS? (Rape victims that didn't use their legs to walk into the house of a lone guy that you have collected money from in and in a seductive clothes are exempted)
Again, these are ideas and beliefs that are not biblical and certain not a part of the teachings of Jesus Christ, so you would probably need to visit your traditional ideals to get more details on that hogwash!
IamWonderful:
ENOUGH OF COMPARISON BETWEEN CHARACTER AND VIRGINITY, VIRGINITY IS NOT EVEN NEGOTIABLE IN MARRIAGE FOR THE RELIGION AND CULTURE I MENTIONED, YOU CAN BRING UP YOUR ARGUMENT BASED OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED CULTURE AND RELIGIOUS.
[b]TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, BE RESPONSIBLE [/b
Virginity is a myth.... it is in the minds of those who believe in such things and nothing else.
Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
The virginity fraud | Nina Dølvik Brochmann & Ellen Støkken Dahl | TEDxOslo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBQnQTkhsq4

The fraud called virginity was used as a way to shackle women to the desires and whims of men and nothing more.
Re: Is GOD Stupid Or Foolish? by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
What's the Purpose of the Human Hymen?
It's a question that still stumps evolutionary biologists.

Q: I apologize if this question sounds slightly prurient: What is the evolutionary purpose of the human hymen, and do any other female mammals have such a membrane? — Joel Gottlieb, Toronto, Canada

A: Tough question — the hymen befuddles evolutionary biologists to this day.

First, the facts: The hymen is a thin membrane, typically crescent-shaped, that stretches across some or all of the vaginal opening. Besides human females, African elephants have hymens, and, reportedly, so do other mammal lasses from rats to whales. In elephants, the hymen breaks only when females give birth. In humans, though, the hymen can tear from vigorous physical exercise, but it has been most closely associated with tearing during first sexual intercourse. Accordingly, many cultures construe an intact hymen as a guarantor of virginity.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/whats-the-purpose-of-the-human-hymen

For those who want to learn facts from fiction, visit https://www.nairaland.com/5858026/truth-virginity-those-not-know

(1) (Reply)

Do Christ Exist? Do God Exists? How Do I Know. Am Confused! / Oyedepo's Church, Living Faith To Spend N160 Billion On New 100,000-seater Audit / That Pharoah Must Die!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.