Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? (4390 Views)

Nollywood Trailer: Bent Arrows Ft. Stella Damascus, Desmond Elliot, Omoni Oboli / who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus / 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? by charlesoni: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2006
is it true?
Re: Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:48am On Feb 01, 2006
That wat?
Re: Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? by queen2(f): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2006
Re: Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? by Greatpeter(m): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2006
That they are going out or something?
Re: Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? by adesodgi(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2006
han han Nigerians,are we all rumour mongers..
Re: Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2006
ACTUALLY I SAW AN HEADLINE ON A MAGAZINE
but the owner refused to give me since he was going to return it.
"MY AFFAIR WITH STELLA DAMASCUS"
can someone give us d full gist cool
Re: Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? by fauziyya(f): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2006
agree with ade when did we become rumour mongers.if its true then what the heck is the problem as they say body no be wood1 wink
Re: Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? by Oracle(m): 3:33am On Jul 18, 2006
well anytime you guys get the gist you can post it here. itz left for us to believe or not.
Re: Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? by Cleofel(f): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2006
i hope is a lie
Re: Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? by simy: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2006
HEI,NAWAOOOOO,I READ DT PARTICULAR MAG AND ALL SAMMIE WAS TRYING 2 SAY WAS DT,D RUMOUR ABOUT DEM GOING OUT IS A BIG LIE,DT STELLA IS HIS GOOD FRIEND AND HE SEES HER AS HIS YOUNGER SISTA.EVEN SDA SAYS IT TO EVRI1 WHO CARES 2 KNOW,DT THEY R JUST GOOD FRIENDS,NO FUNNY RELATIONSHIPS ATTACHED.ABEG MAKE UNA LEAVE SDA,SHE WOULD NEVA DO SUCH A THING.ATLEAST 4 NOW AND IF LETA?SHE WOULD DATE ANODA GUY NOT HER FRIEND NOW.SAMMIE IS ALSO VERY CLOSE 2 HER FAMILY.DEY ALL SEE HIM AS THIER BROTHER.SO NOW CAN WE PLS DROP DIS CASE?ITS ALL A BIG RUMOURRRRRRRR. angry angry angry
Re: Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? by janetgurl: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2006
dunno
Re: Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? by pepsicha: 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2007
Up to now I still don't see what the big problem is. Somebody please help me understand angry

(1) (Reply)

#BBN - Princess Spread Here Legs Wide And Exposed It Naked / Finally Nigeria Launched First P0*rn Company "Freethinkers Production" (pics) / BBNaija: Tboss Bares Her Boobs Again On Live TV (Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.