Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality (26046 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Upgraded Glover Memoriall Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by masterpiscles15: 6:01am On Aug 15, 2020
GOV. UZODIMMA COMMISSIONS NEWLY CONSTRUCTED ROADS IN OWERRI MUNICIPALITY

In furtherance to State Government's commitment to her Urban Renewal Policy, today, His Excellency Distinguished Senator Hope Uzodimma officially commissioned the newly reconstructed roads in Owerri Municipality.

The roads included:-

1.) Douglas road.

2.) Oparanozie/Edede/Amaigbo street roads.

3.) Thomas More, JP Ajaelu & Gozie Nwachukwu road.

4.) Assumpta - Owerri/Port Harcourt road/Ibari Ogwa.(4.5km dual carriage way, completed)

5.) Archdeacon Dennis road, Aladinma.

6.) Lake Nwaebere - Aladinma Ring Roads.

The Governor while commissioning these roads stated that his administration is committted towards giving Imo people good and quality road across the State adding that the government is determined to reposition and redefine the state of Imo roads for ease of doing businesses and other economic benefits accruing therein.

The Governor upon commissioning of Thomas-More and it's adjoining roads, made a brief stop at Saint.Thomas More Catholic Church new Owerri, where he was received and blessed by Monsignor Anthony Njoku for remembering the road, thus, giving it a new facelift.

The Governor also used the opportunity to inspect MCC/Urratta road, Dick-Tiger road, Relief Market road and Dick-Tiger balloon technology drainage site to ascertain the level of construction & progress made so far at the sites, while calling on the contractors to redouble their efforts for timely completion.

The Works Commissioner in an interview with newsmen briefly after the roads commissioning maintained that, His Excellency Distinguished Senator Hope Uzodimma is desirous in giving Ndi-Imo efficient and result oriented leadership driven on shared prosperity.

He further called to Imolites to give support to the government in realization of her Reconstruction Rehabilitation and Recovery Agenda and assured that in no distant time that rural roads and other critical areas of roads despair will receive it's deserved attention, he added.

The event featured very senior political appiontees and members of the expanded EXCO of the government amongst other notable personalities.

#HopeInImo
#The3RGovernment
#ImoMinistryOfWorks
#HopeNewAndElectronicMediaCenter

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 15, 2020
Abobi, ebe obula maka owerri mma!!

Idi Imo were straw miwa uwa cool

Hope na aru oru.

Imolites olee way!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by KindlyAssist: 6:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Pictures or I don't believe it..

Show us Douglas and all.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 15, 2020
KindlyAssist:

Show us Douglas and all.

I tire oh!

Named over a hundred roads but showed us one picture.

And how are we even sure the road in that picture is in Owerri?

47 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by teebaxy(m): 6:12am On Aug 15, 2020
HAILING DON START, AWON PRAISE SINGERS, OYA, FOOD IS READY! ;DHAILING DON START, AWON PRAISE SINGERS, OYA, FOOD IS READY!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by DaddyRochie1642: 6:12am On Aug 15, 2020
That Douglas road, the home of thieves grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 15, 2020
KindlyAssist:
Show us Douglas and all.
when last u step ur feet for owerri?

10 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 15, 2020
Tkester:
Supreme court governor on the beat. If he does well, we will sing his praises, but if he messes up like afonja governors - but unlike afonjazees we will pursue him out of Igbo land. We dont want governors that will not work and stifle the growth of Ala Igbo like some afonja governors are doing in red roof republic enclaves.
cheesy grin
extol1:
commissioning roads in Nigeria, I shake my head
Hw many ur gov don commission? no add those clay road join body oh.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by extol1(m): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2020
commissioning roads in Nigeria, I shake my head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by Kriss216: 6:46am On Aug 15, 2020
Ihedioha awarded and paid for those projects.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2020
And they will praise him for doing his duty
Nigeria !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by ThatFairGuy: 6:59am On Aug 15, 2020
In less than a year he's commissioning projects already while Emeka Ihedioa was busy destroying the legacy of his predecessor.
Funny enough, Ipob terrorists prefers the destroyer to this working Governor. This speaks volume of who Igbos are, they're spoil beyond redemption

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by ThatFairGuy: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
Pigs will never appreciate this man because they hate APC yet they want to fly presidency under the party they hate with passion
Una don even give them appropriate name.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by Kriss216: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
In less than a year he's commissioning projects already while Emeka Ihedioa was busy destroying the legacy of his predecessor.
Funny enough, Ipob terrorists prefers the destroyer to this working Governor. This speaks volume of who Igbos are, they're spoil beyond redemption
Those projects are awarded and paid fully by Ihedioha's administration. Hope is yet to award any fresh project in IMO State.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by PureGoldh(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2020
Okwa ndia na ndia
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by JeffreyD1(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2020
Very good
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by Tkester: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2020
Supreme court governor on the beat. If he does well, we will sing his praises, but if he messes up like afonja governors - but unlike afonjazees we will pursue him out of Igbo land. We don't want governors who will not work and stifle the growth of Ala Igbo; like some afonja governors are doing in red roof republic enclaves.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by michlins(m): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2020
Kriss216:

Those projects are awarded and paid fully by Ihedioha's administration. Hope is yet to award any fresh project in IMO State.
tell them oh

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by Legalcriminal: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2020
You named 8 roads and show only 1 picture..

Tueeh

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by ngozika2us(m): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That Douglas road, the home of thieves grin grin
Lolzzz.. u eh, u be criminal. How u take know? Hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by Finnese001: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Okay
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Our amiable father in aso rock is working, our Hope is also working
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by omazus: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2020
If this is really true, then my cap is on the ground fro Gov. Hope. He is really a proven hope for the Imolites. Just last year I aborted my trip to Portharcourt via Owerri because Owerri was impassable on all fronts. The roads were worse than hell. More painful to me was seeing beautiful structures and businesses built by Imolites along the impassable roads. As an entrepreneur myself, I wept for the owners of such businesses and I wondered whether the governor that left the road in such a bad light then was blind. Possibly, he moved round the city and the state with helicopter.

Thank you Governor Hope.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by tribalmall: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2020
Why did Ihedioha build Douglas road when he was governor ?

Awol1:

I tire oh!

Abouwaza:
And they will praise him for doing his duty
Nigeria !
Beta to praise this man for doing is work than praising Ikpeazu Abaribe Theodore Orji n Kalu Orji for ruining Abia state into the shithole every Igbo can't to escape to the West or NC. .

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by ThatFairGuy: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2020
[s]
Kriss216:

[/s]
Anything to defend the destroyer is welcome

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by Cj4charles(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Awol1:

I tire oh!

Haba na let's stand straight for once, that is Douglas junction he was standing at and Douglas road has been fixed mr man

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by Fheelzz(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Nice project aha

No be road we go chop, improve our economy
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality by annisy(f): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
Pigs will never appreciate this man because they hate APC yet they want to fly presidency under the party they hate with passion
Am sure you appreciate an ATM for dispensing cash!!!! Just imagine pple should appreciate a governor for building road!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumide Akpata Picks Yusuf Kadiri As His Substantive Running Mate. / Photos Of Ibrahim Babangida And Governor Dickson In A Closed Door Meeting / Ekiti Bars Fayemi, Other From Holding Public Offices In State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.