Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration (2369 Views)

People React As Jack Obinyan Said Yoruba Are the Most Tr*balistic In Nigeria. / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Nigeria Moving Towards Disintegration - Abdulsalami Abubakar Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Chimok: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2020
Is that really the case.
In recent history they have been getting what they set out to get.
The 1999 presidential election.
The enthroning of Buhari presidency.
The ametekun security outfit without waiting for the federal government to sanction it whereas the southeast governors are begging federal government to allow theirs.
Among many other things.
How important is Yoruba to the unity and disintegration of nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by IKBARUTEN11(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is as unsteady as naija nepa

As a self acclaimed liberator, kanu's major concern shld b solely based on leading his 2 their promised land

Kanu it is nt your biz 2 predict who will b responsible 4 Nigeria's disintegration. You knw wat u want

Hweva, dis ur predictn makes me doubt Biafra actualizatn dreams under u sir bcs d yoruba r nt ready 2 b d cause of Nigeria's disintegratn
The yorubas seems 2 b k wt one Nigeria thou d late opc founder has appealed 4 their freedom at d U. N

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by SLAP44: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2020
They are blessed with very high quality human and material resources.

What they are doing being tied up with an unworkable country still beats my imagination.

Maybe a juju was used to tie their eyes from seeing that they are accepting slavery instead of freedom.

The juju man is strong sha.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by SLAP44: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2020
Really?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Is04970: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2020
Yoruba will leave Nigeria on their own terms.
Secession with Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow betrayals could be dangerous.
The video here is of an Igwe betraying his colleagues on the media.
That is exactly Ibos would beg Fulanis.
Shame.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1dJZEdMOvE

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2020
I'm Yoruba I don't want Oduduwa republic

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by espn(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2020
I am yoruba. I want Nigeria to separate if we cant live in peace...love and harmony.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2020
what a wawoow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by SLAP44: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2020
espn:
I am yoruba. I want Nigeria to separate if we cant live in peace...love and harmony.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by SLAP44: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Northerner spotted.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by kingzizzy: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Chimok:
Is that really the case.
In recent history they have been getting what they set out to get.
The 1999 presidential election.
The enthroning of Buhari presidency.
The ametekun security outfit without waiting for the federal government to sanction it whereas the southeast governors are begging federal government to allow theirs.
Among many other things.
How important is Yoruba to the unity and disintegration of nigeria

And they are still in Nigeria, poverty capital of the world and centre on insecurity in Africa

The only reason Yorubas are relevant in the disintegration of Nigeria is because they know that if they choose Oduduwa Republic today, Igbos will not stand in their way, making it impossible for the North to stop them.

Had it been that Igbos were full supporters of "one Nigeria", Yorubas and any dream of disintegration would be irrelevant because there is no chance Yorubas have of taking on the combined force of the North and Igbos. Yoruba land would be overrun in a month.

Its one thing for Igbos to take on Nigeria and fight for 3 years. If Yorubas tried the same, they wouldn't last one month.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by SLAP44: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2020
kingzizzy:

And they are still in Nigeria, poverty capital of the world and centre on insecurity in Africa

The only reason Yorubas are relevant in the disintegration of Nigeria is because they know that if they choose Oduduwa Republic today, Igbos will not stand in their way, making it impossible for the North to stop them.

Had it been that Igbos were full supporters of "one Nigeria", Yorubas and any dream of disintegration would be irrelevant because there is no chance Yorubas have of taking on the combined force of the North and Igbos. Yoruba land would be overrun in a month.

Its one thing for Igbos to take on Nigeria and fight for 3 years. If Yorubas tried the same, they wouldn't last one month.

This is true in a twisted way grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Vyzz: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2020
What he meant is that...

If Yoruba decides to leave naija... The igbos will be okay without...

And the northerners will have to fight both the Yoruba and igbos to keep it and no nation can win a battle of two front... Not even camelot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2020
SLAP44:

Northerner spotted.
Yorubas are in d north too they don't want oduduwa republic

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
Why ? What's the benefits of one Nigeria to yorubas

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2020
espn:
You're not Yoruba cause not all Yoruba wants d division of this country.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Yorubas are in d north too they don't want oduduwa republic
So oduduwa would stop yorubas from being in the north ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Chimok: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2020
Vyzz:
What he meant is that...

If Yoruba decides to leave naija... The igbos will be okay without...

And the northerners will have to fight both the Yoruba and igbos to keep it and no nation can win a battle of two front... Not even camelot
May be but their mindset seem to work more than u just deduced
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

Why ? What's the benefits of one Nigeria to yorubas
Is more of benefits to Igbo.
If not one Nigeria, do u think ur brothers and sisters will be moving up and down of anywhere in d south west or north?

It created employment for Igbo

It created exposure to d Igbo

Etc

To the Yorubas:

Nigeria has made the Yorubas to be more united than ever unlike before amalgamation.
Most groups that wont normally called themselves Yoruba or seen as a different tribe are now Yoruba in d South west

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by BlowYourMind: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Seriously there is cooperation in Yoruba land, the issue of Amotekun was a brainchild of the Oyo the PDP against 5 APC but they put political difference apart to chart a better course of security, we usually carry others alone not like in the south east that only the downtrodden are agitating and the elites are dinning with their so called oppressors whereas they are the one oppressing themselves, the recent fracas between Anambra governor, the traditional ruler and the Arthur Eze is a case study, what about the face-off between IpoB, Kanu Nnamdi, Ekweremadu and Nwodo, there is a lot to learn from diplomatic and highly accommodative Yoruba race, we put humanity before anything

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by espn(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

I am 100% Yoruba. As far as I know this union isnt working...The hate some tribes have for the others is so crazy. So why must we keep living this way...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2020
espn:
I am 100% Yoruba. As far as I know this union isnt working...The hate some tribes have for the others is so crazy. So why must we keep living this way...
During Oyo empire the disunity was worst

Today Ekiti war tomorrow Ijebu etc it's better to remain in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by AsomughaChuks02: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2020
espn:
Muric which is umbrella of Yoruba Muslims will never agree with you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by yean1(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Seriously there is cooperation in Yoruba land, the issue of Amotekun was a brainchild of the Oyo the PDP against 5 APC but they put political difference apart to chart a better course of security, we usually carry others alone not like in the south east that only the downtrodden are agitating and the elites are dinning with their so called oppressors whereas they are the one oppressing themselves, the recent fracas between Anambra governor, the traditional ruler and the Arthur Eze is a case study, what about the face-off between IpoB, Kanu Nnamdi, Ekweremadu and Nwodo, there is a lot to learn from diplomatic and highly accommodative Yoruba race, we put humanity before anything

You said it all.[color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Is more of benefits to Igbo.
If not one Nigeria, do u think ur brothers and sisters will be moving up and down of anywhere in d south west or north?

It created employment for Igbo

It created exposure to d Igbo

Etc

To the Yorubas:

Nigeria has made the Yorubas to be more united than ever unlike before amalgamation.
Most groups that wont normally called themselves Yoruba or seen as a different tribe are now Yoruba in d South west
Lol funny I swear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2020
I don think this Union is working
Imagine what those northerners said yesterday
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by bigpriik: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2020
Waiting for yerubas to pull out from this union is a waste of time and futile,as far as I know 98% of yorubas are addicted to Nigeria nothing can change that...

Who wants to live in a country where cocoa is the major export?imagine the hardship..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Is he "all yoruba"?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Nnamdi Kanu is as unsteady as naija nepa

As a self acclaimed liberator, kanu's major concern shld b solely based on leading his 2 their promised land

Kanu it is nt your biz 2 predict who will b responsible 4 Nigeria's disintegration. You knw wat u want

Hweva, dis ur predictn makes me doubt Biafra actualizatn dreams under u sir bcs d yoruba r nt ready 2 b d cause of Nigeria's disintegratn
The yorubas seems 2 b k wt one Nigeria thou d late opc founder has appealed 4 their freedom at d U. N

I conder Kanu a clown of the macabre sort, but I've always maintained to people that Nigeria is not breaking up until Yorubas are tired of it and want out. Reason why I get amused by the chest beating and all sorts that yeebos do around everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by goodnessme1(f): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
We yorubas want one nigeria because we can't govern ourselves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
kingzizzy:

Really? Can you list things yeebos have set out to achieve as a group in Nigeria that was achieved? When Yorubas were tired of the first republic they crashed it. Same with the second republic. Same with kicking the military out. Same with making sure we got the presidency exclusively into our zone (despite Ekwueme trying to scuttle it). It's high time you yeebos realised you're not relevant as far as Nigeria is concerned.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Said Yoruba Holds The Key To Nigeria's Disintegration by kingzizzy: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Really? Can you list things yeebos have set out to achieve as a group in Nigeria that was achieved? When Yorubas were tired of the first republic they crashed it. Same with the second republic. Same with kicking the military out. Same with making sure we got the presidency exclusively into our zone (despite Ekwueme trying to scuttle it). It's high time you yeebos realised you're not relevant as far as Nigeria is concerned.

And after achieving all these remarkable feats, then what? Are Yorubas any better off than Igbos?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

#northernproject Trends As Some Northerners Express displeasure / Breaking New: Apc Clears Benin Votes With A Wide Margin / Check Out The Condition Of Pen Cinema Flyover Weeks After Gov Sanwo-olu Commissi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.