Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer (47334 Views)

Emefiele Meets Yakubu, Says CBN Will Not Be Used To Frustrate 2023 Elections / Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race / Fayemi Meets Widow Of Olasunkanmi Olawunmi Killed In Abuja Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by Adieza(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2020
The story of Yakubu Jimoh John, is a inspiring one for me. The Ekiti born man makes pap making so the post went viral until the Governor of his state met with him yesterday to discuss with him and his elder brother.
In the Governor's remark saying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PU8D7hDLJ8
The story of Jimoh Yakubu is that of an enterprising and promising individual who exemplifies the spirit of Ekiti. It was my pleasure to meet him, hear his story and ambition, and to pledge our support to his untiring commitment to work and excellence.

https://twitter.com/kfayemi/status/1294345646502227969?s=19

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
I still like this fayemi just that I don’t like him in apc

With Nigeria politics aside make we catch cruise small

1 pic messi as a wired goat
2nd pic mess and Suarez after last night
3rd pic the goat in Barca that we all bought
4th pic how Bayern prepared the goat meat pepper soup for us last night, Tell you the truth e sweet die last night grin

let’s go big babies slide in my mention mind you I will ignore you if you attack me cuz I still day catch cruise here grin and I day hangover like this

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by Slawormir: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....I remember this niggarrr
You dey see am....2 seconds everywhere don burst
To all my niggarzz do not look down on your huzzle and don't despise the days of your little beginning
The journey of a thousand kilometres begin with a step so slow and steady wins the race...

To all my real niggarrrz out there... keep up with the huzzle and always tell yourself this to motivate and ginger you... always say to yourself
" Nor be stone i dey cook! Na beans very soon he go don!"

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by Kendumazy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nice one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by Ikennamurphy: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Make their backs no break oo cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by ForeThinker: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Beginning to work you plan means movement and action. The success of your movements and actions can only be guaranteed if they are well calculated.

#StayFocused #Staycreative♥️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by KingSatan: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
There is dignity in labour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by LukasPodolski: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
God please send a mino Raiola or jeoge mendes into my life.

18 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by seborrhic: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
The guy Don blow.
May even start becoming an exporter of pap with the state and organisations support in getting him modern equipment,packaging and contacts.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by Queenlovely(f): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
queenlovely

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by Lorenzop: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
crap...Nigerian leaders and eye service....take to the streets, you will see the likes of Yakubu and more who only needs viable economic environment to thrive, stable electricity etc to succeed....I can bet my balls this wouldn't have gotten recognition if it wasn't on social media....these leaders keep acting like they are eagerly looking for the likes of Yakubu whereas there are plenty of them out there...Y'all should stop celebrating mediocrity and eye service... undecided

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by dietsono(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Impressive!
Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by GboyegaD(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Great
Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by valentinenkem: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
We should encourage self confidence in ones ability....

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by tmcleo2k2(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Seen
Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by Dangrace01: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Cool
Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by chally02(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

Proverbs 22:29

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by Fisher007: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Coming back to comment �
Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by Yigalanshey(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dub
Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by Nelly4you: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
that's a good one
atleast God his Blessing him through that. other thank those yahoo freaks
Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by sammysneh(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
The government did a great job by encouraging the young man, it will encourage others to do more

we rise by lifting others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by flackoFlint(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hope no be scope
Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by Triangles1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jobless mofos.
Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
What can I do to meet Sanwo Olu sef cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by RichDad1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
The power of social media.
If only it can be harnessed for the good of it.
Kudos to the guy and God bless his hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by phlame(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
seborrhic:
[s]The guy Don blow.
May even start becoming an exporter of pap with the state and organisations support in getting him modern equipment,packaging and contacts.[/s]

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer by jerryunit48: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
If na my guy Fayose now some people no go let us hear word

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 / Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.