Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome : Partakers Of A Glorious Inheritance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome : Partakers Of A Glorious Inheritance (3830 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome : Partakers Of A Glorious Inheritance by Joagbaje(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2011
Colossians 1:12.
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light (

Did you notice that this verse of scripture didn’t say “God will make us,” or “is going to make us partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light?” Rather, it says He “hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light.” That means He’s already done it; we’ve been made partakers of a glorious inheritance – the inheritance of the saints in light. God the Father did this for us, in spite of ourselves. We couldn’t qualify for it on our own; He “made us meet,” that means qualified us to be partakers – sharers or joint-heirs of the inheritance.

Your good works or your own righteousness couldn’t qualify you for the blessing. But God in His infinite mercy and kindness qualified you for the good life. How exciting to realize that you don’t have to strive to be good enough for God. There’s no need to strive and work to merit His blessings, for it’s by grace. His righteousness is your qualification to be a partaker of the glorious inheritance He’s prepared for the saints.

Thus, all the glorious and precious promises in the Word that have come to us through Christ are your present hour possessions. Prosperity, healing and health, success, spiritual advancement and everything that’s required for your total well-being are all yours now. Many have been deprived the enjoyment of their glorious inheritance in Christ due to their ignorance of God’s Word: “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge… (Hosea 4:6).

God’s Word is the book of your inheritance; that’s why in Acts 20:32, the Apostle Paul, through the Spirit declares:

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

This is the reason you must study the Word voraciously, for the Bible says, through knowledge – the knowledge of God’s Word – shall the just be delivered (Proverbs 11:9).

Prayer
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for qualifying me to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. I declare that I’m walking in divine prosperity, health and peace, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study
Colossians 1:13
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Galatians 2:16
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome : Partakers Of A Glorious Inheritance by vooks: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2014
Amen
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome : Partakers Of A Glorious Inheritance by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 02, 2014
No shame whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome : Partakers Of A Glorious Inheritance by vooks: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2014
Quit stalking me, follow Christ or perish with your god of this world
sonOfLucifer:
No shame whatsoever.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome : Partakers Of A Glorious Inheritance by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 02, 2014
vooks:
Quit stalking me, follow Christ or perish with your god of this world
Perish like the fools killed by TB Joshuas building? The fools falling for Joe Agbajes miracles? You are a fucking hypocrite and you irritate me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome : Partakers Of A Glorious Inheritance by vooks: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2014
The Lord rebuke you!
I will not die, I will live to declare the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Keep your curses to yourself and multiply them sevenfold against you in Jesus name
sonOfLucifer:

Perish like the fools killed by TB Joshuas building? The fools falling for Joe Agbajes miracles? You are a fucking hypocrite and you irritate me.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome : Partakers Of A Glorious Inheritance by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2014
vooks:
The Lord rebuke you!
I will not die, I will live to declare the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Keep your curses to yourself and multiply them sevenfold against you in Jesus name
Do not be scared. Death will come when it does.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome : Partakers Of A Glorious Inheritance by vooks: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2014
When the Lord says so, not when you fashion curses against me.
sonOfLucifer:

Do not be scared. Death will come when it does.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome : Partakers Of A Glorious Inheritance by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2014
vooks:
When the Lord says so, not when you fashion curses against me.
I do not need to fashion any curse against you. The yoke of yahweh has you ensnared in a cesspool of ignorance. No greater curse can be fashioned.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome : Partakers Of A Glorious Inheritance by vooks: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2014
Imagine Satan seeking Jesus worship. 1100 days or so later you know what was disarmed at the cross

Colossians 2:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

That's my King!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE
sonOfLucifer:

I do not need to fashion any curse against you. The yoke of yahweh has you ensnared in a cesspool of ignorance. No greater curse can be fashioned.

(1) (Reply)

Finance And The Christian [should The Christian Be Rich Or Poor?] (family Only) / The Righteous Pastors In Sierra Leone / Who Is The GOD Of The Old Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.