Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) (101680 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:12am On Aug 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Am sorry I said those words to you bro you insulted me in your last sentence and I guess am not wise enough to hold the insult am sorry anyway
What you said up made me remember a woman I met sometimes ago but please if you ain't in a hurry to go to bed you'll tell me from your perspective why you feel that way
The story : I met a woman from north East England can't remember the exact months but I know we meet around 2016

I study her very closely and i discovered that she's atheist so I asked her why? what she told me was can I forsake my son or daughter not minding the pain and stress I went through while bringing him/her to life and let him/her suffer severely

My answer was No I mean there's no parents that will do such,,I perished to her from my own little knowledge but everything seems fruitless cause she keep showing me some real points that there's no God

To be honest I was confused so I switch off my data and kept my phone somewhere and I started thinking about the whole issue and I was like of course you can't leave your' child to suffer severely and not looking at their side

Capslocked to be sincere I started having doubts at a point I can't just take any further lines from this woman I had to block her because talking any further to her can lead to something else

Even me that am talking to you I haven't been to Church since last year August, I went to church some Sundays back since that last year August and people were looking at me I noticed them and I sat down peacefully not minding anyone's reaction

I bet you supposing there's no Bible even sometimes my believe is that there's is no..... can't just say it

So capslocked this is my own view from the look of things
So what is the main reason as why you said those words up there earlier on
Who knows you might have encounter a situation whereby you came into conclusion as to why you wrote those things
Let's see things from your own outlook

I'LL REPLY YOU TOMORROW WHEN I WAKE UP PARALYZED. IF I CAN'T MOVE ALL OF MY LIMBS I'LL HAVE SOMEONE DO IT FOR ME.
IF I CAN'T SPEAK THE WORDS TO BE POSTED JUST KNOW THAT I'M DONE FOR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:13am On Aug 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M SPEECHLESS.

grin The guy fall my hand with that example.
I Was expecting something intelligent.
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

I'm not shifting goal posts na. grin
I already answered No.

So how does not being able to create life prove that a god exists and that god wants to throw you into some everlasting fire if you don't serve him? undecided
Think man. Think.!

So with all your self acclaimed intelligence your long answer was NO?

Now you jump on everlasting fire. How did you get there? Did I harp on electric chair or lethal injection when I mentioned science?

I asked a straight question. Make an intelligent attempt at least and prove yourself to be a rational thinker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2020
Tetehjewels:

When you start thinking for yourself and becoming rational spiritually then we can have a conversation. Thank you for your time
Thinking spiritually lol -Your just a biological human -which part of your organ is your spirit lol -My guy stop thinking like the nomads you worship -I’m a realist I do research and analyze things base on evidence-Religion is a scam period-Give me an evidence!proof a location an address of your so call god then I will worship him -I don’t worship things that does not exist while enriching the pastors and imams -I live my life base on evidence and facts ! Not talking snakes and seven virgins -Your delusional.

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by frugal(m): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Only a F00L believes in God.. angry
I'm okay being a f00l.

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Am sorry I said those words to you bro you insulted me in your last sentence and I guess am not wise enough to hold the insult am sorry anyway
What you said up made me remember a woman I met sometimes ago but please if you ain't in a hurry to go to bed you'll tell me from your perspective why you feel that way
The story : I met a woman from north East England can't remember the exact months but I know we meet around 2016

I study her very closely and i discovered that she's atheist so I asked her why? what she told me was can I forsake my son or daughter not minding the pain and stress I went through while bringing him/her to life and let him/her suffer severely

My answer was No I mean there's no parents that will do such,,I perished to her from my own little knowledge but everything seems fruitless cause she keep showing me some real points that there's no God

To be honest I was confused so I switch off my data and kept my phone somewhere and I started thinking about the whole issue and I was like of course you can't leave your' child to suffer severely and not looking at their side

Capslocked to be sincere I started having doubts at a point I can't just take any further lines from this woman I had to block her because talking any further to her can lead to something else

Even me that am talking to you I haven't been to Church since last year August, I went to church some Sundays back since that last year August and people were looking at me I noticed them and I sat down peacefully not minding anyone's reaction

I bet you supposing there's no Bible even sometimes my believe is that there's is no..... can't just say it

So capslocked this is my own view from the look of things
So what is the main reason as why you said those words up there earlier on
Who knows you might have encounter a situation whereby you came into conclusion as to why you wrote those things
Let's see things from your own outlook

After cursing him, you're now coming back to your senses.
He must be paralyzed oh. He must.
You have to prove your god is alive.
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'LL REPLY YOU TOMORROW WHEN I WAKE UP PARALYZED. IF I CAN'T MOVE ALL OF MY LIMBS I'LL HAVE SOMEONE DO IT FOR ME.
IF I CAN'T SPEAK THE WORDS TO BE POSTED JUST KNOW THAT I'M DONE FOR.
I already apologize
You know sometimes we are not wise enough to handle things
I guess am been childish grin
So back to what I wrote
I just need your say on it
Like why do you think bad things will still happen again and nothing will be done to it
Despite we all claiming we have someone we are worshipping
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Adesina18111(m): 12:19am On Aug 16, 2020
Do you even sleep at all?...always in front page with your sermon...nawa ooo shocked shocked shocked
Righteousness89:
Hallelujah!
GOD ALMIGHTY is not a Man that He should lie..

The Bible is the Word of God written by Men who were Inspired by God Himself. Every Part of the Holy Bible is True.

This is a Privileged Generation..

Few weeks ago it was Noah Ark

Today it Jonah and the Whale.

A Serious Message is being passed to us.
Noah and Jonah were Preachers of Righteousness that warned the People of the Wrath of God..

The people in Noah's Generation Refused to Heed
Those in Nineveh listened to Jonah, Repented and Ask God for Mercy.

Today is another opportunity for Someone to Shift From Darkness to Light, From Eternal Destruction to Eternal Life and From Hell to Heaven..

The RAPTURE of the saints is upon us. Humble yourself and Accept The KING of kings..

Personal Raptures are Happening Every Minute. You Don't know your time! Humble yourself and Accept The KING of kings..

THERE IS NO MORE TIME!!!

If you Have Ears to Hear, you Should Hear
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Pelecius:

I believe God and have experienced him in various ways and I understand a bit of my Bible to know to some extent how he works. So it will be foolish of me to believe that he is limited WHENEVER he wants to do anything

"I BELIEVE AND FEEL HIM IN MY HEART" IS NOT A VALID STATEMENT, AND THERE'S NO CASE IN THE WORLD THAT YOU CAN WIN WITH THAT. YOUR BELIEF IS WHAT YOU FEEL AND NOT ACCURATE EVIDENCE FOR EVERYTHING.

YOU FEEL YOUR GOD IN YOUR HEART AND READ YOUR BIBLE.
A MUSLIM FEELS HIS GOD AND CLINGS TO HIS KORAN.
THERE ARE OVER 4000 GODS WORSHIPPED ON EARTH AS OF TODAY AND EVERYBODY THAT PRAY TO THESE GODS CLAIM TO FEEL THINGS IN THIER HEARTS, AND THEY BELIEVE THEIR GODS DOES WONDERS FOR THEM.

YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN AND YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL. YOU'RE JUST ONE MORE DELUDED PERSON WHOSE BRAIN SHOULD BE CRITICALLY EXAMINED FOR DAMAGES BEFORE BEING SUBJECTED TO DE-INDUCTRINATION. BYE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Tetehjewels:

So with all your self acclaimed intelligence your long answer was NO?

Now you jump on everlasting fire. How did you get there? Did I harp on electric chair or lethal injection when I mentioned science?

I asked a straight question. Make an intelligent attempt at least and prove yourself to be a rational thinker

Quick question since you doubt God so much.

Has science been able to achieve anything without making use of those things already in existence?

Wasn't that the question you asked?
What other answer were you expecting?
See me see wahala o.
Lol, funny guy.
I want to know how your question proves a god exists. So do that and stop beating around the bush, looking for what's not there. cheesy
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

After cursing him, you're now coming back to your senses.
He must be paralyzed oh. He must.
You have to prove your god is alive.
Calm down bro I was a big fool for insulting him
I already apologize to him
To be honest he insulted me first from his last comments
Knowing fully well that he can drive out his comments without sounding abusive
Am sorry if I sound insultive or abusive in any way
There's no good in fighting no pay is getting into our account while doing this
Happy Sunday bro❤✌

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Has science been able to achieve anything without making use of those things already in existence?

Wasn't that the question you asked?
What other answer were you expecting.
See me see wahala o.
Lol, funny guy.
I want to know how your question proves a god exists. So do that and stop beating around the bush, looking for what's not there. cheesy

You are as dunderheaded as they come.

Where in my previous comment did I touch on the existence of God that you are now yapping about?
I asked a simple straight question and you are shifting it to the existence of God. cheesy

Your brain is in a bottle

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 16, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Do you see how foolish you atheists are.

I asked a simple question focused on science and it's limitations and you jump on My God did no create this and that.

Please show me in my question where I even suggested that remotely.

A lot of you are as dumb as they come and simply throw foolish comments around in an attempt to throw the argument or question off to a place that suites your position.

You can help your friend by now making a proper attempt to answer my question rather than this debased response
Because science can’t answer a question,doesn’t mean you should fill the gaps with your gods of the gaps -Science is the reason you have good healthcare,good social amenities,planes ,rockets -Even the phone you use to type this nonsense-Wake up in the next 10 years and see what science and rational thinkers are doing ,while you are here talking gibberish about Noah’s ark -Do you even know how many insects science have discovered recently,there is so many species on earth we’ve not discovered yet -Let me bring your Normads to earth right now and see them hold there hands in disbelief-Africans we’re intelligent until they stop thinking and worshiping a sky god of the gaps that doesn’t exist -Think rationally not delusion-ally .

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:33am On Aug 16, 2020
Tetehjewels:

You are as dunderheaded as they come.

Where in my previous comment did I touch on the existence of God that you are now yapping about?
I asked a simple straight question and you are shifting it to the existence of God. cheesy

Your brain is in a bottle

Please, at bolded, what were you implying by "since you doubt god so much"? grin

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Emary(f): 12:35am On Aug 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I greet you ma
The great ancestor of NL
Guy's please check her profile

Thanks, my wonderful descendant!
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 12:38am On Aug 16, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Science agreeing with christianity, death and resurrection small small.

Science has always agreed with Christianity- i.e, the content of the first scrolls.
Takes time and stubbornness, but it has always done so.
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by sdcf(m): 12:39am On Aug 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

What you said up made me remember a woman I met sometimes ago but please if you ain't in a hurry to go to bed you'll tell me from your perspective why you feel that way ..................

Pardon typos (sleepy head)

Its either you are a christian, christened, Christlike, believe in the book of Christ , the bible
or have other believes that you think is a better ride to your shalom, your origin.

At this point , the center of yourself , your origin,
you will realize that you are just an extension of a greater being who have made you present
for a will.

You don't need to be a christian to find your origin. You can also
read the writings off the wall. But the majority shows that it is easily available in Christendom.

There is also a read for "LOST SHEEP" LOL

Peruse.

In the story of Jonah,
there are certain situations that leaves you in Jonah's position in life
as in the bible wants you to see, if you read it under the light.
It is often the same feeling, entirely everything that
comes with getting swallowed by a whale, being handicapped.

Christians believe that,
you have to know that passage to be able to have
the courage to go through it. Otherwise you be left
and maybe forgotten in time.

Christians believe that,
we will all have some Jonah times in our lives.
We will be stuck there, have a different dream
that also means the same thing which is, being at this handicapped
position and can only go through to it doing the same thing Jonah did.
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 16, 2020
Emary:

Thanks, my wonderful descendant!
Please if you don't mind can you tell us your age range
Cause the year you joined NL I can remember very well haven't started crossing road by myself grin
I'll tell elderly people to cross me to the other side of the road cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Pelecius: 12:41am On Aug 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

"I BELIEVE AND FEEL HIM IN MY HEART" IS NOT A VALID STATEMENT, AND THERE'S NO CASE IN THE WORLD THAT YOU CAN WIN WITH THAT. YOUR BELIEF IS WHAT YOU FEEL AND NOT ACCURATE EVIDENCE FOR EVERYTHING.

YOU FEEL YOUR GOD IN YOUR HEART AND READ YOUR BIBLE.
A MUSLIM FEELS HIS GOD AND CLINGS TO HIS KORAN.
THERE ARE OVER 4000 GODS WORSHIPPED ON EARTH AS OF TODAY AND EVERYBODY THAT PRAY TO THESE GODS CLAIM TO FEEL THINGS IN THIER HEARTS, AND THEY BELIEVE THEIR GODS DOES WONDERS FOR THEM.

YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN AND YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL. YOU'RE JUST ONE MORE DELUDED PERSON WHOSE BRAIN SHOULD BE CRITICALLY EXAMINED FOR DAMAGES BEFORE BEING SUBJECTED TO DE-INDUCTRINATION. BYE.

In a desperate attempt to prove your point, you ripped my post and quote out of context. The last paragraph was a conclusion of the initial paragraphs, so if it was quoted alone, it could give you the meaning you want. That is not a smart move from one who claim that Christians are deluded.

Again, I don’t know where you got the words you put in quotation; it looks like mine but different again. It could be another desperate way for you to dish out what’s boiling in you. And you said belief is not an accurate evidence which I agree with you. The difference is that I am being insulted for believing in a God while those who believe that lifeless chemicals assembled themselves to form the first cell (the most complex ‘machinery’ ever known to man) and write an amazing code by themselves are called smart and intelligent people.

That different folks believe in more than 4000 gods is not a problem to me as credible research has shown that monotheism actually diverged into polytheism, hence such numbers. Again, my belief is personal to me and since you are not genuinely interested, you could just ignore.

Now, your 'educated' and 'not deluded' brain tells you that a theist is a ”…deluded person whose brain should be critically examined for damages…”. I am impressed that you end up doing what folks like you accuse others of – thinking they are the right ones and others are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Pelecius: 12:49am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Please, at bolded, what were you implying by "since you doubt god so much"? grin
Bro that is a redherring. I expect better from you but you and your colleague have been sidestepping main arguments and attacking strawman or just moving on to another thing entirely. It will not take any discussion to any meaningful end.

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by marsman: 12:54am On Aug 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I JUST HOPE YOU'RE STERILE. FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY IF YOU'RE ALLOWED TO REPRODUCE YOUR OFFSPRINGS MAY END UP FILLING THIS WORLD WITH IDĮOTS.

Says a sad pathetic soul, who can't recognize a proof when placed in front of him. You lot are atheist for the sake of relevancy, nothing comes out of it. Sometimes i ask God why he wasted effort to creates humans with no sense to reason well, when i meet your kind of person.
Even if you don't believe in God, don't forget the law of karma, what you wish for others shall come upon your self, blame your self when you can't bear offspring, that will promote your lunacy to another generation.
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

I was referring to YOUR MINDSET as an atheist and not his existence or not.

Always learn to read to understand. Someone already pointed this obvious problem with you earlier
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:59am On Aug 16, 2020
Pelecius:

Bro that is a redherring. I expect better from you but you and your colleague have been sidestepping main arguments and attacking strawman or just moving on to another thing entirely. It will not take any discussion to any meaningful end.

You're not making any sense. cheesy
He simply asked me a question and I replied "No". He's now complaining that I didn't give him an epistle. Abeg goodnight.
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 12:59am On Aug 16, 2020
Misleading headline

Should be "Delusional bible thumper makes fictitious claims".

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 16, 2020
9jah:

Because science can’t answer a question,doesn’t mean you should fill the gaps with your gods of the gaps -Science is the reason you have good healthcare,good social amenities,planes ,rockets -Even the phone you use to type this nonsense-Wake up in the next 10 years and see what science and rational thinkers are doing ,while you are here talking gibberish about Noah’s ark -Do you even know how many insects science have discovered recently,there is so many species on earth we’ve not discovered yet -Let me bring your Normads to earth right now and see them hold there hands in disbelief-Africans we’re intelligent until they stop thinking and worshiping a sky god of the gaps that doesn’t exist -Think rationally not delusion-ally .

Same old nonsense. Not surprised.

One asks a question and their answer is always God's lack of existence.

Broken atheistic records everywhere.

By the way, all you just outlined that science did all happened with the help of PRE-EXISTING material without which nothing on your list would have been achieved.

So I ask again why and how is this so? As mighty as you allude science to be, yet it's very foundation or raw material they cannot produce but jump on that which already was.

Should I be proud of the house I built or the availability of the raw material used in building the house?

You atheists like putting the cart before the horse while forgetting the horse actually pulls the cart

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 16, 2020
Pelecius:

I am glad you noticed it too. A serious lack of intelligence in the self acclaimed intelligent onea
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:07am On Aug 16, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Always learn to read to understand. Someone already pointed this obvious problem with you earlier

And what's the mindset of an atheist, if it isn't about the existence of a god or gods? undecided
Confused fellow.
Tell me why you asked that question, and simply state the point you're trying to make, let's see how far you'll go. cheesy
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:10am On Aug 16, 2020
Tetehjewels:

And where in my write up did I mention I was an atheist?
undecided clown.
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

And what's the mindset of an atheist, if it isn't about the existence of a god or gods? undecided
Confused fellow.
Tell me why you asked that question, and simply state the point you're trying to make, let's see how far you'll go. cheesy

Since my question is above your mental pay grade you can forget it and look for comments that appeal better to your level of intellect.

You say an atheists mindset doubts the existence of God and I asked you a science focused question but I guess even science is beyond you
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

And where in my write up did I mention I was an atheist?
undecided clown.

The moment you mentioned sky daddy and spaghetti monster you ratted yourself out.

Goodnight
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:12am On Aug 16, 2020
BotherMleeper:
Misleading headline

Should be "Delusional bible thumper makes fictitious claims".

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Pelecius: 1:17am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're not making any sense. cheesy
He simply asked me a question and I replied "No". He's now complaining that I didn't give him an epistle. Abeg goodnight.
He asked a couple of questions (which you gave a simple '...has not') and ended it with another (the main one) which you side stepped and you attacked strawman. Now you claim I am not making sense when I'm just showing you that you ignored his main question.

kingxsamz:

I'm not shifting goal posts na. grin
I already answered No.

So how does not being able to create life prove that a god exists and that god wants to throw you into some everlasting fire if you don't serve him? undecided
Think man. Think.!
Here (the bolded), he is yet to even make his claims but you already attacked strawman. He never mentioned anything like that even if he MAY have believe that looks like what you have misrepresented

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To / The Grail Message / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.