Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,103 members, 7,845,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA (31149 Views)

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market / EDO: APC Women Campaign in Owan West As Ize-Iyamu campaigns in Owan East &Estako / Thugs Disrupted Ongoing Election In Ward 9 Unit 1 And 2 Ifelodu LG Area Of Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by Bighead9: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Azmanaty:

Anytime you guys seem to be loosing the discuss, you start shouting Igbo, ipob.. una go shame tire.

What discussion do you have apart from propaganda? I challenge you to mention 10 projects Obaseki did in the last 4 years and I'll give you 10k.

Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by anonimi: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Abujaexpress:
My brother, non of these project are projects of the state government. Go and ask questions from Edo people themselves

Learn to read for comprehension and not simply to reply.
Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by weyreypey: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
ionsman:
I can categorically tell you Obaseki will lose Owan west/east. You can take it to the bank.

I’m from Owan east lga, forget all these rubbish you see here. I don’t know about other lga’s o, but these two, forget it!
You wey no get PVC lol shatap there
Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by Dalby(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Gentlealibu:
Has any body noticed that Obaseki's campaign pictures and videos are always showing mostly only the people at the front so as to hide the scantiness of the crowd while those of Ize-Iyamu's are taken from the top of the podium showing the extent of the crowd.

YES
Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by Bighead9: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Azmanaty:

Anytime you guys seem to be loosing the discuss, you start shouting Igbo, ipob.. una go shame tire.

See this Igno man.
You must be one of those unemployed persons from Imo. No be your fault, if you get work, you won't have time to be dishing out propaganda against Edo incoming Governor.

Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by weyreypey: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bighead9:

See this Igno man.
You must be one of those unemployed persons from Imo. No be your fault, if you get work, you won't have time to be dishing out propaganda against Edo incoming Governor.
Stale. Dry.
Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by nnamdi640: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Catalyst87:
APC WILL STILL WIN AT THE END

You mean they will win with your own single vote?
Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by Chuksmonika(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
if you like after uzebba, go to Sabongidda ora, oke new ora, uhomora and avbiosi, it won't stop APC from taking over
Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by blowjohn(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Eriokanmi:
while the apc lumps up their campaigns in one place, obaseki was busy campaigning from ward to ward where the eletorate are concentrated. This is indeed a strategy. cheesy September should just come fast pls

Strategist oshey baddest!
E go shock u
Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by feedthenation(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
No social distancing at all these poltical events
Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by Eriokanmi: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
blowjohn:

Strategist oshey baddest!
E go shock u
okay now. We dey here together, no need to argue. Ize-iyamu has since rounded up campaigns in the whole of edo North. I never saw him and his team in many hardest to reach villages like irepa, warake, ikpeshi, ope etc these were the places explored for one good week by obaseki. You cannot get much votes by gathering in major towns and be shouting. If you truly love your candidate, I'd just advise you come out to vote if you're from this state to add to his much needed consolation votes. I gave same advice to your likes during the presidential elections in 2015 and last year when oshiomohle was busy gathering crowd during campaigns to vote buhari. Nairaland analysis wouldn't do any magic so come out to vote.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by akdjr(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Have u rescued the already sink PDP or u guys have build another one?
WonderManly:
As you can see...
Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by earnit1: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by ThatFairGuy: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
chrisxxx:

They were far then and Oshomole was causing Obscurity. His performance is crystal clear now Oshomole has left the scene. It is obvious now that Obaseki is a performing governor.
Sorry, we're actually taking something different. ONLY him can understand that statement
Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by pode(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
ionsman:
I can categorically tell you Obaseki will lose Owan west/east. You can take it to the bank.

I’m from Owan east lga, forget all these rubbish you see here. I don’t know about other lga’s o, but these two, forget it!

My brother you lied, I am categorically tell you that, he (obaseki) will win both Owan west and east, because I'm from Uzebba Iuleha and I know what I am saying to. At the end, e go shock you.
Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by ionsman: 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
pode:

My brother you lied, I am categorically tell you that, he (obaseki) will win both Owan west and east, because I'm from Uzebba Iuleha and I know what I am saying to. At the end, e go shock you.

Okay.
Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by WonderManly(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
akdjr:
Have u rescued the already sink PDP or u guys have build another one?
Sure! Just keep watching...
Re: Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA by buchai: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nairaland forum is being used to play politic of pictures during campaigns in Nigeria and it's not fair.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode throwing T-shirts Along Lateef Jankande Road from his car(pics) / List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees / Buhari Bows To Pressure, Reverses Ban On 113 Oil Vessels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.